It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Starting--> Indiana Christian Pizzeria ATTACKED by gay lobby

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I LOVE it... this is people power.
They are getting everything they deserve.

The yelp reviews are hilarious and the fake site that was set up had me in stitches

Here's some of the hilarity

uk.businessinsider.com...

This is what happens when you are complete ****wits in 2015...

There is NO PLACE for a business like this.

edit on 2/4/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hate is here.

Long live hate!

More division, more polarization, more "us versus them".

Respect is dead.

Damn the Christians. Damn their beliefs!

The New Church of The Holy Facebook/Social Media is now open!

The Commandments will be "whatever feels good to me right now".
What is right or wrong, what is moral or not; will be based on how many "likes" you get and how often it is "re-tweeted".

Reason is dead. Respect is dead.

The loudest voice, the most obnoxious post is alive and well and has taken their places as the keystone to decision making!

Chirstians, hide. Pray in basements and behind locked doors. The age of intolerance by being tolerant if you tolerate the tolerance of others (and it only goes one way) is upon you!

This whole "issue" is stupid.

We have rampant unemployment
Crappy foreign policies
We're still fighting wars
The economy stinks
Record numbers of people are still on food stamps.

And the #@$%ing gays can't get a 'za from a Christian pizzaria.

"Oh the humanity. . . . . . "

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

You guys afraid to let the market decide? Afraid to let the issue stand on its own with out making the "whites only" comparison?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I really haven't kept up with this topic , but is it true they were never asked to cater a gay wedding?

I have a headache

Did you know in At least 15 people were killed, 65 injured and hundreds were unaccounted for Thursday after al Qaeda-linked gunmen stormed a college campus in Kenya and targeted Christians. Asked them if the were Christian and if they were immediately shot them, I'm pretty much sick of this planet.

Then there is this Concord High School coach who tweeted.

A tweet allegedly sent by Jessica Dooley read, ""Who's going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? "That's a lifestyle they CHOOSE" Ignorant"

edit on 093030p://bThursday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
This whole "issue" is stupid.

We have rampant unemployment
Crappy foreign policies
We're still fighting wars
The economy stinks
Record numbers of people are still on food stamps.

And the #@$%ing gays can't get a 'za from a Christian pizzaria.

"Oh the humanity. . . . . . "

I must say that I really dislike the whole "list a bunch of ongoing problems that are more serious than this one in an attempt to make it seem like this particular issue isn't worth worrying about" tactic. It's such a lazy way to dismiss an argument.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

You guys afraid to let the market decide? Afraid to let the issue stand on its own with out making the "whites only" comparison?

How is the market not deciding? Where did I say otherwise?

Awwwww booohooo Poor Christians.

Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

They are currently standing at $107,300 in donations. I wouldn't necessarily call that retribution quite yet.

Time will tell if they will sink or swim after this. But it should be that way for every business. The folks will choose whether this pizzeria will survive or not. It doesn't matter how many donations they get at this point... They will still need public support/patronage of their business to survive the long haul.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
a reply to: xuenchen

I LOVE it... this is people power.
They are getting everything they deserve.

The yelp reviews are hilarious and the fake site that was set up had me in stitches

Here's some of the hilarity

uk.businessinsider.com...

This is what happens when you are complete ****wits in 2015...

There is NO PLACE for a business like this.

What did they do, exactly, that merits their destruction?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Spooky4Me
Oh give me a break. They never refused service to anyone.

1. How do you know that to be the case?
2. The mere stating of intention to be a bigot is enough for most people.
3. They are hypocrites who deserve all the bile they get.

originally posted by: 2Spooky4MeI feel that if people are opposed to something (like a gay wedding) they shouldn't have to be afraid or ashamed of saying so without having idiots bash them and threaten their lives over it.

And if they preach about their religious convictions about one cherry-picked passage from the bible, claiming they are holy warriors of their faith and have a right to use their book to be asshats to others, they better be conforming to everything else in their book too.

It's really pretty clear, don't be a f-ing hypocrite picking out the one thing your bible supposedly gives you to allow you to be a bigot, while you yourself have been divorced!

I want to see a law passed requiring all those who want to be bigots to other people based on their holy book to prove that they comply with ALL OF IT.

No more cherry picking. If you want to preach about what your book tells you to do as a means to abuse others, you have to prove that you adhere to everything in it, not just that one thing.

Divorced? You have no right to claim you're a "devout Christian".
Cut your beard? You have no legal standing to use your bible as a shield.
Woman? You can leave that book at home and lose your court case, the Bible forbids women from having an opinion.
Eat shell fish? Case thrown out before it even starts.

It's all or nothing, you don't get to selectively choose the one thing that allows you to use your Bible as an excuse for ignorance while completely ignoring all the other instructions.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I must say that I really dislike the whole "list a bunch of ongoing problems that are more serious than this one in an attempt to make it seem like this particular issue isn't worth worrying about" tactic. It's such a lazy way to dismiss an argument.

Exactly... we see it time and time again when they're attacked.
It's pathetic.

If people want to go and discuss those topics go discuss them, this is about pathetic Christian bigotry and society's response to it.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

They are currently standing at $107,300 in donations. I wouldn't necessarily call that retribution quite yet.

Time will tell if they will sink or swim after this. But it should be that way for every business. The folks will choose whether this pizzeria will survive or not. It doesn't matter how many donations they get at this point... They will still need public support/patronage of their business to survive the long haul.

Who are the Pizzeria?
Meh - homophobes supporting homophobes, who cares.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So I assume that everyone here would boycott Parana's since they discriminate against those with a concealed carry permit?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The fact that Arkansas moved forward unafraid shows that the heyday of the mainstream media is coming to an end. Because the Left and mainstream media caught everyone off guard with their shock and awe campaign against Indiana, they had a couple days to spread their lies about the law being a license to discriminate. Thanks to New Media, though, those outrageous lies were quickly debunked. By Monday even left-wing media outlets like CNN were forced to admit that wasn’t true. The media is still attempting to demagogue the law, but their line of argument is increasingly tortured as the facts come out. Meanwhile, while everyone was focused on Indiana, Arkansas honored both the founding of our country and the First Amendment by giving legal standing to the conscience of the Religious. In the coming years, as the Left and media ramp up their attacks on Christians, it is going to be important for us to have a place to go if necessary.

what was debunked?

www.breitbart.com...

link   
a reply to: beezzer

Damn the Christians. Damn their beliefs!

Damn hypocrisy and bigotry

I know plenty of Christians that aren't bigots

I know some atheists that are

Don't you ever get tired of pretending that you don't understand the difference?

If you were serious about your Christian beliefs I would think you would join in when people denounce laws designed to target and discriminate innocent people who aren't a threat to you or anyone

The anger is real. Not pretty - but understandable

I think you actually prefer to see it as persecution - it's easier

edit on 4/2/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Well ok but first you must be able to recite all the areas of scripture that deal negatively with the homosexual lifestyle.

And even if I were able to live up to your expectations would you allow me to quote gay negative scripture? No.

The real issue is not hypocrisy of christians but the their scripture would even dare to criticize and classify certain behaviors as just flat out screwed up.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

How is it their destruction?
People are voicing their opinions at the bigoted owners.... where is destruction involved?

Sheesh....

I doubt they'll go out of business, more than enough bigots and homophobes around to cater for.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Apparently they thought, this is a thought police issue.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

originally posted by: NavyDoc

How is it their destruction?
People are voicing their opinions at the bigoted owners.... where is destruction involved?

Sheesh....

I doubt they'll go out of business, more than enough bigots and homophobes around to cater for.

You seem to be rather gleeful at the thought that they be run out of town on a rail. What I asked was, what did they do, exactly, that merits that?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

I agree, let the market decide. If a business establishment doesn't want to serve a particular class of people, so be it. As long as they just decide to don't accept their patronage, and not badmouth and disparage the particular people they decide not to serve. If the majority of people don't accept their policy they'll take their business elsewhere and that particular business will suffer. I always thought a business owner has the right to serve who they choose. If you don't like it, take your business elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: NavyDoc

Apparently they thought, this is a thought police issue.

I'm told over and over again that it's okay to discriminate in many circumstances, just not this one. I find that a tad bit hypocritical.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join