It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Starting--> Indiana Christian Pizzeria ATTACKED by gay lobby

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
ATTENTION

The personal comments and uncivil behavior needs to stop. The topic of this thread is "It's Starting--> Indiana Christian Pizzeria ATTACKED by gay lobby", it is not each other.

Please do not respond to this post.

For your reference:

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

And Christians just oppose discrimination towards the Christian agenda...so now what?

But no...Why don't we stow the pretending to know what each other thinks BS. I have posted (in this thread or the other in Rant) that if I returned to Wicca, I should NOT be allowed to ban Christians from my store. Period.

But just in case it was the other thread I say it again. I SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BAN CHRISTIANS...feel better now?

Because you don't know me one bit. I love free speech. I think Christians should be absolutely allowed to say that homosexuality = bad. Spread the word ALL they want. Fine with me. Blog it, tweet it, facebook it and slap a big sign on your church before leaving the house to protest another military funeral. As long as someone isn't inciting violence I am all for it. As I said in the other, if I die tomorrow and choose my military funeral, I would hope my family wold turn their noses if the WBS showed up. I absolutely mean that.

None of that was sarcasm at all. DO IT. I have no problems. But when you enter into the public domain where people are your customers, I don't believe you should be allowed to say no LGBT members and I ALSO don't think I should say no Christians...either way is total BS.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yet another example of why it is so difficult to carry a discussion with someone [snipped]

'Sigh'

Because I am willing to decorate a cake for Suzi simply does NOT mean I am required to decorate a cake for you. Decorating a cake takes time and effort from me - I own my time and my effort. You do not. You (and your ilk) are not entitled to any portion of my time, or my effort.

It is that simple.

A public business is subject to the laws of public accommodation. A business either follows those laws or it doesn't. Currently in Indiana, there is a law on the books that allows the religious to ignore the laws of the land as they wish.

It is that simple.

I have no interest in your time. I have no interest in your effort. Me and (my ilk) are citizens of the United States as well as of the several States and we are protected under the laws (except for Indiana) that require that public businesses serve the public. Your personal manifesto of rights notwithstanding. If you don't want to serve the public, don't open a public business. If you only want to serve your chosen few, open a private club. There are many legal options open to you (and your ilk.)

It is that simple.
edit on Fri Apr 3 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yea gays have and are accommodated at every turn in our society publically. And yet they still react to bully and pound down some pizza shop.

This is going to be a big pile of crap they are walking in. They should take their big victories and go on about their business. The anti conformists are now demanding conformity. The new boss is the same as the old boss.

How dare society finally acknowledge the equal rights of those you personally disagree with?!?

Yeah, the true color of your intention is right there beneath the surface, isn't it ... take what you've got or have it taken away from you.

My right to disagree are also protected.

It is clear that those who were acknowledged cannot do the same. Intolerant of christian beliefs as if you have anything to say about the personal convictions of others. But it goes with the turf considering the gay mentality. Their ever present contempt, the drama, their arrogance.

If by "those who were acknowledged" you're referring to all gays, Lesbians, bisexuals, trans* folks ... your point is absurd. There are many gay Christians, lesbian Christians, bisexual Christians, and trans* Christians. (At least I follow common rules of English and capitalize the word).

The "gay community" is utterly diverse. We do not uniformly agree on anything except that we are American citizens and as such are due the rights and privileges available to all American citizens.

You're not talking about real people ... you're merely barking up a tree at the object of your own hateful projections.

Ruff times.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Me and (my ilk) are protected under the laws that require that public businesses serve the public.

If you don't want to serve the public, don't open a public business.

If you only want to serve your chosen few, open a private club.

I see.

You need the State to take care of you.

You are willing to let the State take away a portion of my life to suit your whims.

If I don't want to be subject to the secular State and your sexual whims, then I am not free to operate a business.

You are willing to let the State dictate that some whims are subject to discrimination laws, and some are not.

And you have the nerve to tell others that they are anti-American and call them hypocrites?

I do not pretend that you would look objectively at any of this, but I note it nonetheless.

You are not a friend of freedom - you are a subject of the State.

If you truly were not interested in my time or my efforts, you would simply walk past the doors of my shop, and onto the next.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

no...we'd like the state to say that discrimination in a PUBLIC business should not be allowed and that it should be the same for ALL. Christians included. I should NOT be allowed to deny a Christian service unless they cause trouble.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Right - you are entitled to a portion of my life simply because you want it.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

No, I don't need the state to take care of me.

No one is taking anything from you particularly not me.

If you don't want to be subject to the "secular State" may I suggest Somalia?

You are in no way subject to my "sexual whims" (This is really starting to get embarrassing for you.)

I am not willing to let the State dictate anything of the sort. I am opposed to the RFRA and the IRFRA and all such laws that set up a religious caste in this country that is not subject to the rule of law.

I have a lot of nerve, actually. I'm free to call things as I see them. Anyone in favor of the RFRA is against the US Constitution, pure and simple. The enforcement of the RFRA is the equivalent of shredding the Constitution and trampling it underfoot.

I have zero interest in your continuing comments on who you think I am; please desist from making personal comments directed at me.
[snipped] I am not walking past your shop.
edit on 10Fri, 03 Apr 2015 10:36:16 -050015p102015466 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

edit on Fri Apr 3 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Nonsense - you absolutely want the daddy State to take care of you.

Otherwise, a grown man would not seek daddy's help under the guise of a 'protected class.'

I tell you this - there are many more like me than you think. You do no want to walk into my shop with your chip on your shoulder. We have been quietly behaving like gentlemen - perhaps for too long.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Otherwise, a grown man would not seek daddy's help under the guise of a 'protected class.'

I tell you this - there are many more like me than you think. You do no want to walk into my shop with your chip on your shoulder. We have been quietly behaving like gentlemen - perhaps for too long.

Well, we could either deal with our differences through the legal system, or we could just blow each other up when we disagree. Which do you think would be the better way?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

More personal BS. You just don't get it, do you?

Homosexuals are not a protected class in Indiana so your point, such as it is, in moot in this discussion.

I walk where I choose when I choose. Your comment would have a tiny bit of credence if you were making it in person.

As it is, your comment sounds ... silly, like a scared little boy trying to puff himself up.

No gentleman makes threats real or implied across the internet ... only cowards.

You will find that you and yours are a dying breed. You are in the vast minority now, and will be even moreso in the future.

With every passing year these outdated, outmoded, superstitious ways of looking at the world diminish.

Face it, that's what really makes your gut shrivel up.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

We know how the story ends.

There are those who hate the Light, and rail against it, but they will not prevail against it.

Today we soberly mark His Crucifixion, and His time in the tomb.

Saturday evenings marks the Vigil Mass of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

We know how the story ends, and sadly I afraid, one day you will too.

May the Peace of Jesus Christ be with you - may you repent, may you turn to Him and accept His Divine Mercy.

May your soul turn from the darkness you clothe yourself in, and towards the Light you were created for.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

edit on 113030p://bFriday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

A woman, who identified herself as Courtney Hoffman, wrote: “As a member of the gay community, I would like to apologize for the mean spirited attacks on you and your business. I know many gay individuals who fully support your right to stand up for your beliefs and run your business according to those beliefs. We are outraged at the level of hate and intolerance that has been directed at you and I sincerely hope that you are able to rebuild.” The reaction to her donation was overwhelmingly positive: Indiana’s “religious freedom” bill has sparked a nationwide controversy, with critics claiming that it permits businesses to discriminate against members of the LGBT community. Earlier this week, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence criticized the media’s “sloppy reporting” and called for legislative clarification to the contentious law intended to reinforce freedom of religion. — UPDATE: It appears that Hoffman is not the only member of the gay community supporting Memories Pizza.

##SNIPPED##

edit on 113030p://bFriday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Apr 3 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE needed IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Fri Apr 3 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

We know how the story ends.

There are those who hate the Light, and rail against it, but they will not prevail against it.

Today we soberly mark His Crucifixion, and His time in the tomb.

Saturday evenings marks the Vigil Mass of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

We know how the story ends, and sadly I afraid, one day you will too.

May the Peace of Jesus Christ be with you - may you repent, may you turn to Him and accept His Divine Mercy.

May your soul turn from the darkness you clothe yourself in, and towards the Light you were created for.

Thank you for "turning the other check."

I find that neither today nor tomorrow am I in need of any blessings from you or your death-cult, nor am I in anyway interested in participating in your ritual, even by proxy, of an undead zombie-god providing nothing more than mere bloody spectacle.

I'm good.

Have a Happy Easter!

edit on 12Fri, 03 Apr 2015 12:22:59 -050015p122015466 by Gryphon66 because: slight desnarking

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

What's the point?

The gullibility of those donating to what seems more and more like a staged event to me?

That gays and lesbians feel differently about different subjects?

Or that anyone can claim "to be gay" and voice any opinion at any time?

What's the point?

/shrug

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

LGBT are not a group think.

They are individuals. They think independently. They don't even all believe in same sex marriage.

They have one thing in common - - - a sexual orientation attraction to same sex.

Guess you've ignored the times I and others have posted that.

edit on 3-4-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Does anybody know if there's a live cam link in front of the pizza place?

Happy Good Friday !!

edit on Apr-03-2015 by xuenchen because: [...]

(post by Granite removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
GoFundMe Memory Pizza account: Six hundred twenty-two thousand dollars!

America is saved from Gay Fascism!!!!!"""

Yay! I hope they make $10,000,000. They've played their parts well!

My turn:

America is saved by Christian Gullibility!!!!!!

Happy Easter one and all!

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join