It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Starting--> Indiana Christian Pizzeria ATTACKED by gay lobby

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
A good majority of Christians donate money to a fictional being that lives in another dimension so it's no surprise that they would fall for a scam like this

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I wonder what would happen if I opened the Obama Rainbow coalition gay and minority pizzeria and refused service to caucasian christians?

They wouldn't care because they wouldn't take their families in there to eat anyway.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

That's harsh man and it makes me incredibly angry that 'anyone' would be such a lowlife as to discriminate you for something like that. I mean, we're all in this game together right?

I guess even I forget how complex life can be and the battles good people have to constantly fight, just to get though another day. Keep your head up brother, you know your far better than anyone who looks down on ya for no good reason whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I am a conscientious objector to homosexuality. I will not refuse to make a pizza for them. But I would refuse to cater their weddong as I do not support gay marriage. And as a Christian I would not want to look as if I did for us it is an appearance of evil.

Why would a gay couple want me to cater their wedding when they know I don't agree?

Unless they want to show their intolerance towards my beliefs
edit on 2-4-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
A good majority of Christians donate money to a fictional being that lives in another dimension so it's no surprise that they would fall for a scam like this

You can always count on the liberal bigots to hate on Christians. I can't imagin why the two of you don't get along. You are all annoying to me, but I will still be happy to take your money. I hate everyone equally.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

That's harsh man and it makes me incredibly angry that 'anyone' would be such a lowlife as to discriminate you for something like that. I mean, we're all in this game together right?

Bingo! People should be angry about this. Businesses should not discriminate anyone for being who they are!

As you have said... we are all in this game! We are one family!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Why would a gay couple want me to cater their wedding when they know I don't agree?

Unless they want to show their intolerance towards my beliefs

Maybe because they think you are a good caterer and do an excellent job at what you do.

Maybe because they don't judge someone by how they choose to live their life on their own personal time but by how well they perform professionally.

Maybe because they don't feel it's any of their business to pick apart your personal life which isn't any of their business and instead keep business and personal issues separate.

Maybe because they know better than to judge other people so quickly and superficially before getting to know them first.

How are those for starters???

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I am not understanding you? They ask you to make a cake or pizza for them. How is that "catering" to their "gay" wedding?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You are all annoying to me, but I will still be happy to take your money. I hate everyone equally.

Oddly enough I can totally respect that too. As long as you act professionally while doing business. Don't cheat me or anything like that. After you take my money and I leave you're welcome to talk all the crap you want about me to your friends and make jokes or whatever you like.

I'd probably do the same.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Maybe because they think you are a good caterer and do an excellent job at what you do.

Oh hell yeah. I have stated that few times in other threads.

You live in a small town. There's only two caterers in town. One is way better. The other one is lousy. The one who is better is intolerant. Guess which one they want?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Exactly. If I pay you for your services because you are good at what you do that's called business. It doesn't mean we have to go out for beers later or become friends afterward. Business is business and personal is personal. It's just that easy. I've had people work for me that I didn't personally like a whole lot but they do great work. They may not have liked me either. I'm not always liked by everyone and I don't always like everyone. That's ok though. It's called being a professional. That's how the world works. Nobody ever said we all have to be buddies with each other. But it sure helps everyone's life go a lot smoother if we simply avoid being A-Holes to each other all the time.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: muse7

You can always count on the liberal bigots to hate on Christians. I can't imagin why the two of you don't get along. You are all annoying to me, but I will still be happy to take your money. I hate everyone equally.

Apparently you don't really hate everyone equally since you're calling me a bigot and you're considering donating to this pizza shop.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I wouldn't talk crap about you and I would never cheat anyone. We would probably end up friends. I was being facetious about hating anyone. My point is liberals and religious nuts can both be equally annoying and deserve each other.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I was inspired to make a quick shop.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: khnum

No one would bat an eyelid, we are the minority today in our own nation's while the current generations claim to agnostic or are even ashamed to call themselves Christian for fear or peer pressure or being accused of bible bashing.

We aren't afraid to call ourselves Christian, because we're not. You're right though, you are the minority , finally.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
To really find out what hypocrites people are you would just have to have a Muslim run business refuse to serve a Christian. These same people screaming for religious freedom would then be screaming about discrimination.
Saying that i despise hate filled aggressive tactics, you can protest a business without spewing your bile everywhere.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I am a Fundamentalist, 6 day creationist and I would have no issue with selling a gay couple on their wedding day a pizza, a car, a place to live. If they were hungry and or without a home, provide what I could.
I am sure there are gays who would do the same for me

This is just a hate thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Sounds like this business just found a clever way to advertise for itself and collect money from outraged Christians.

Which Gay Lobby attacked them by chance? I didn't know Twitter and the Blogsphere were considered a Lobby these days.

ETA: And they want to close the business for good?

I wonder if they'll still accept that 50K that people were willing to give.

I bet the business was probably failing anyway and this is a very easy out for them, along with a 50K pay day.

~Tenth
edit on 4/2/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So let me get this straight (pun intended).

People who support this bill say that in a free market someone should have the right to refuse a segment of society if their religion dictates and that we don't need laws forcing them to serve them either. The community (society) will take care of the bigots and they'll go out of business if society boycotts them.

All right wingers and their supporters have spouted something akin to the above.

Now you're going to bitch when it happens?

Cry me a river......

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wild Thing Freedom of Speech is.

Isn't it bizarre?

When it's something against the right-wing it's always a "gay mafia", a "liberal conspiracy" and an "attack", but when it's Christians trying to pass LAWS to subjugate entire groups of people under their demands and will, when it's preachers on TV and religious hate groups lobbying for the right to abuse people and deny them basic equality under the law, it's "freedom of speech" and "freedom of religion".

Remember, freedom goes both ways, as people on here keep repeatedly saying.

The difference is, of course, that one group just wants to be treated equally under the law of the land, and the other group wants to use their cherry-picked religious "convictions" to continue to keep them as second class citizens.

While I don't agree with death threats (if that's even true, I have yet to see any evidence of that), people have just as much right to express their disgust as these people have to express their ignorance.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join