It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Starting--> Indiana Christian Pizzeria ATTACKED by gay lobby

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Yes and Jesus would have served homosexuals.

What type of recipe?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Fair point, have a star.

I have no dog in this fight, so don't be upset by my question, I was just askin'.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yes and Jesus would have served homosexuals.

What type of recipe?

Good question. Cheese...maybe Hawaiian --he was ahead of his time.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A fabulous one no doubt!

link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
For those of you that are okay with forcing a business to provide services to LGBTsomething9er, are you also okay with forcing Muslims to serve pork or alcohol?

Christians must comply, should Muslims?

A Muslim comes into a Christian bakery in Indiana and requests a cake that reads "Allah alone is God and Muhammad is His Prophet."

The Christian refuses. The Muslim sues.

How does the Court decide? Is Yahweh more real than Allah?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

...maybe Hawaiian --he was ahead of his time.

Ah, yes, the meat and the fruit together.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

No worries, I'm not upset easily and there's nothing wrong with curiosity. In reference to your question: I believe it would be wrong to force people to do that.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Is Yahweh more real than Allah?

Sorta, but Cthulhu is the most realest of them all.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I was thinking Chilpolte

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: NavyDoc
So that's it? That's your yardstick for what types of discrimination are acceptable or not, if it is in your opinion a choice or not?

Seems like a pretty reasonable way to quantify intolerance. Otherwise you get the pseudo outrage from the intolerant complaining that people are intolerant of their intolerance.

A gay person't hurt feelings is more important than someone else's because choice or not is how injustice is defined? Sounds pretty arbitrary to me. Kinda reeks of identity politics as well.

Why? If something is determined by genetics then that shouldn't be a basis to discriminate against them with.

I assume that you are against racial set asides in universities as well?

I'm not too crazy about that either. Though keep in mind, many of these minority benefits DO work both ways. For instance: My best friend went to Coppin State in Baltimore on a minority scholarship. My best friend is white, but Coppin State is a majority black school, so he ended up getting the minority scholarship.

But then how do extrapolate that? There are plenty of things people say are not choices and are part of them but the rest of us do not. Some people say that they are part cat and that it's not a choice for them, it's how they are born. Is being Jewish a choice or not? It's a religion yes, but it's also an ethnic group? Would it then be okay to discriminate against a Scottish Jewish convert because he made a choice but not an ethnic Jew because it's not?

These are the problems you get when the state tries to dictate associations and arbitrarily pick who is protected or not--often just to pander to one group or another.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why? If something is determined by genetics then that shouldn't be a basis to discriminate against them with.

So, since the "gay gene" has not been found then anti-gay discrimination is okay?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Is Yahweh more real than Allah?

Sorta, but Cthulhu is the most realest of them all.

You obviously haven't worshiped at the altar of Crom.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
More madness....

Indiana High School Coach SUSPENDED for Tweeting ARSON THREAT to Pizzeria Over Religious Freedom Act!

I'm sure the gay mafia supports his threat.

link   
*sigh*

All we need now is a restaurant owner who's part of the LGBT community to come forward saying they won't serve food for a Christian wedding...

Oh, wait...they're not protected from being sued. Never mind.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid
You obviously haven't worshiped at the altar of Crom.

I may check him out as soon as I am done with Xenu.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Nah, you have to kick it old school and praise Marduk, slayer of Tiamat. I've gotta go with those Sumerian dieties.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Update

www.yahoo.com... gious-115307450604.html

It warms my heart that the bullies and the internet bullies don't get to win. As the Indiana pizzeria raise 150,000 in one day.

when I saw this last night I was in a rage. thinking that the Christian groups should help these people or even anyone who is against bullying should help these people out

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake, And Is Denied Service By All Of Them

shoebat.com...

Amusing.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: xuenchen

Here in Britain, I am part of a family business. Under the law, we can reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we please. We are a Christian family.

However, we do not exercise the right to refuse service to individuals, unless they come into our store and treat us badly, or unless either myself or my colleague and fellow technician have been poorly treated while on a callout, or booked job.

In short, we reserve the right to refuse service, but we do not see fit to do so on grounds relating to ANY factor, other than the behaviour of individual customers, toward our staff, or our business as a whole. My faith does not demand that I judge people in that way. In fact, it instructs me not to do so.

In my view, refusing service to gay people, simply because they happen to be homosexual, is amoral, and an unchristian thing to do.

While many people, even in the United States would agree with you, it is beside the point. There are some people who see it differently, and the matter is will they be forced to participate in a thing against their will that they believe violates their religious convictions...

I don't agree with the beliefs of a hindu but I support their right to believe what they do, and support any protections they have as a religious group under the law. I am not Muslim (although I once was) but I support their right to special accommodation under the law, and if that special accommodation means they might cater an event but wont serve alcohol or pork then I support that right to say no.. and if a person says they cannot cater to an event they believe to be against their religion to cater to, whether that event is being hosted by Westboro Baptist Church or a same sex marriage, then I support their right to refuse to cater to said event...

it doesn't matter whether or not we personally agree or not, its whether an individual has the right to the religious freedoms afforded to everyone in this country under the constitution even if that individual owns their own business or not.

I vote for the freedom of the individual, business owner or not, to say no if they feel they must say no in accordance with their own individual personally held religious beliefs.
edit on 2-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join