It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Keiser, Iceland vs Rothschild Banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Okay, here is the big story:

Iceland To Take Back The Power To Create Money from Rothchild Banks

Frosti Sigurjonsson, a lawmaker from the ruling Progress Party, issued a report today that suggests taking the power to create money away from commercial banks, and hand it to the central bank [would return power to the Parliament]

...and, ultimately, THE PEOPLE

That quote is from an article over Zero Hedge and it starts out with a question:

Who knew that the revolution would start with those radical Icelanders?

The answer to that question is: Max Keiser

You know, the guy who made a short film about Iceland
and in that film predicted the banking collapse was
coming a year before it happened. Yeah, that guy.

When people predict things that actually happen,
well, I pay attention. I seem to remember this
same dude saying, "the revolt against banker
occupation will start in Iceland."

Again, he called it before it happened.
And he called it six years ago!

I just thought someone ought to give
credit where credit is due.

Now lets here it for Frosti Sigurjonsson!
Well done old chap!

edit on 1-4-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Max was interviewed on RT when Iceland sentenced four (4) bank
bosses to jail (Dec 2013)... Here is a video where he talks about
the Rothschild Banks (you ONLY hear that on Russia Today).

Here is the video.... Yeah, Max, tell the truth... I LOVE IT !!!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Too little too late.

Great for the Icelandic people and congrats on the initial framework for an incredibly involved economic overhaul that might actually do some good[albeit an exhaustive procedure].

However the financial hooks which have been long-set in a vast majority of other international conglomerates is too far-reaching for this to incite very much spurious action elsewhere. Other nations have been [disappointingly] adamant about maintaining the fed-dependent status quo.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Sorry, thread on this already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Call me a skeptic but i don't believe a tiny little country like Iceland would be 'allowed' to
be as independant as we are being told.

They have no nukes, no way to protect themselves and yet they are making all the rules
as to what happens in the baking community and kicking out the baddies? No way do i
believe this is real. It's more likely an experiment to see what would happen if a country
tried to become independant in order to prevent other countries from doing the same.
This trend will not continue unless all countries grow some balls and take over from the
psychopaths.

If i ruled a country, and i could do it, being a Virgo, i wouldn't trust anyone as far as i could
throw them. I would also analyze every single detail why where and how, who was in charge
etc etc. There is a way to take back the world but it ain't gonna happen with the F Heads
running the world now, we need Real Leaders who aren't in it for personal glory or profit.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Does anyone remember the animated clip "I, pet Goat II"?

Upon reading this my mind instantly shifted to the ending scene of the animation, where Jesus sails out from between two giant icebergs

Before that, a whole lot of things happened on the icebergs or "icelands" too

It's probably not related but it would be very interesting if possibly there were something prophetic embedded in that animation with our "saviour" (in the shape of the Christian Jesus Christ) sailing off peacefully after all the struggles that started/ended at the icebergs!

After looking it up, I'm a lot less convinced of that speculation, but still, it's what popped into my mind when reading.
edit on 2-4-2015 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join