It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia pulls plug on Crimean Tatar TV sparking Ukraine outrage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Peeple

Yes mummy man i would disagree with him. Why does that bother you that i have free will to
choose what i like and dont like. wow Why the hell would you care what i do or do not agree
or like. I think you just enjoy attacking people because its the american way?

Why so heated up over other peoples opinions, it's not like you're out there fighting for
Democracy which btw doesn't exist in our reality anyways even if you were, it wouldn't
matter to anyone because the controllers control its all they know how to do. No, no
Ruler is perfect, but atleast Russia has a ruler with morals which is unknown to the
western world via tv/programming, more programming, radio etc etc etc. he atleast takes
a stance. What has Rainbow Obama done for morality /family ? He caters to the 2 percent
allows illegals the licence to drive and vote and ignores the majority, come on wake up.

I think that if western politicians controlled media as well Putin does in his country, we would also believe that they are moral... It's freeish media that give politicians bad name.

And don't bloody well bring up Hitler that is such a lame arse toss out for this. I can't stand it
when people pull their cards out of their friggin arse, the hitler card, the race card, the
homosexual card, the i'm so special card. Don't even bother with those it only makes you
appear weak when you're communicating aka having an adult conversation or in this case, semi adult.

Humiliated empire? Minority living at area of weaker neighbour and used as an argument for land grab? Using unadulerated nationalism as way of legitimizing rule? The Western powers officially condemning but trying to sell smaller country for peace?
(there is some place for historical analogies)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join