It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GermanWings Video Is On YouTube.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Note: I'm seeing a whole lot of fake videos being put up here. The video that appears to be real is the video by Live Leak. None of the others...the clouds... the 747....none of them are real.

I'm not sure if the live leak video is real, either. It would be easier to figure that one out, though. If you go through it frame by frame there are clues.

Out of respect for the victims and their families, I'm not posting the link.

What is fascinating though, is that in this modern world, it is possible to get a glimpse of such impossible moments now.

By the way, I believe the journalists who have spent a great deal of time reviewing this (from two separate papers) are right. This is the real deal.

Keep in mind the journalists over there aren't as tightly controlled as we are here.

What surprises me is that one of the searches found the phone, saw the video and rather than turn it in, showed it (or probably sold it) to the European media.

72,000 people have watched it already.

I feel so badly for the families. This tragedy is so digital, so global....so intrusive.
edit on 1-4-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

What is fascinating though, is that in this modern world, it is possible to get a glimpse of such impossible moments now.

By the way, I believe the journalists who have spent a great deal of time reviewing this (from two separate papers) are right. This is the real deal.

Keep in mind the journalists over there aren't as tightly controlled as we are here.

What surprises me is that one of the searches found the phone, saw the video and rather than turn it in, showed it (or probably sold it) to the European media.

72,000 people have watched it already.

I feel so badly for the families. This tragedy is so digital, so global....so intrusive.

I can't find it on youtube, will you please private msg me the link? Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.
edit on 1-4-2015 by Bovah2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
please pm me the link!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Please send a PM my way.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Did you watch it?

+40 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Lame...then don't start a thread of this nature.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Seriously? You don't think the whole world will see it by tomorrow morning?

This is ATS. We discuss things here...not to be voyeurs but to keep our eyes on the world. If you can't handle that, then don't be on ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hi MRuss, Good on ya for not posting this video. If it were my family members involved in this crash, I wouldn't want them being ogled by the world before even a complete investigation has been accomplished. No PM here and S&F
Arjunanda. a reply to: MRuss

link   
Link

The video is 52 seconds long. You can hear some screams but no persons.

RIP

link   
I'll post the link as it will be viral shortly.
www.youtube.com...

Second, there's no proof this is real.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

Just go to Youtube and type in Germanwings video or Germanwings 4U9525 Crash Video Inside Cabin

It is a very short blip to be sure. But disturbing all the same.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Has anyone actually seen the video? It appears that they are likely bait and switch and many fakes.

Plenty of fake footage is popping up on YouTube, however, with opportunistic videos like Cell Phone Video Found In Wreckage Reveals Final Moments On Germanwing Crash (RAW VIDEO) and Final Moments Found in Wreckage INSIDE GermanWings Flight Seconds Before Plane Crash A320 Crashed! and GermanWings A320 Plane Crash in French Alps! Incredible Video! receiving nearly one million views within 20 hours or less since the time they were uploaded to the video-sharing site. A review of those videos, however, prove to be fake footage and not the type described by the Paris Match or BILD journalists.

www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No idea if it's real or not but here is the link, that I found when searching for it:

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

There is more to the video , you just have to search a bit deeper . I am not sure if i should put it up though .

Doesnt matter now , that is it above . Moral crisis averted .

edit on 1-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

That was covered in the article as fake and it look pretty fake. It looks like some @hole did a voice over and the plane is clearly in the clouds and they use some cheesy 180 degree spin for effect.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I've been checking out the journalists and the paper (Bild) that went with the story. They have inside information (if you will) that this is real.

I don't know, however, if the video we're watching on YT is the same one the journalists saw.

Also, having worked in the media for a very long time, you can be sure that a lot of people are trying to discredit this. It's a horrible leak...very upsetting for the families...

....and for the investigators who are trying to keep control over the accident scene. I'm sure they're very unhappy this got past them.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

We all seem to be watching different videos here.

I hadn't seen the clouds one.

I think the other one might be real.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yes, that isn't the one we are referring to.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoDat09

The footage in that video is from an American Airlines flight that was experiencing some really bad turbulence seen here from December 2014.

Get used to this type of deception as I suspect many more bogus videos to appear on video sites in the coming days.
edit on 1-4-2015 by FraggleRock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

We all seem to be watching different videos here.

I hadn't seen the clouds one.

I think the other one might be real.

Yeah, I think second one could be legit, perhaps. But the one in the clouds doesn't seem legit, there are like multiple clips one after another, same view, but different sounds. Someone playing a pretty sick joke if it is not real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join