It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any dudeists here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The best part is, since it's rooted in Taoism it doesn't conflict with my Jedi status.

👣

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Goblin

Haha far out. Here's some links, sadly most of the dudeist communities aren't too active, but that's okay man.

No need to be active in a forum about being a Dude, us Dudes can sense each other and to be honest there really isnt much to discuss about chilling, you just kinda do it.

You need to relax man

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ordained "Dude" here.
Go to the Church of Latter Day Dudism's website and get ordained yourself if you want.
It's pretty easy. As is appropriate.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Exactly, I don't need to believe in any god. Just focus on the now and enjoy it!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You beat me to it!!!!

My favorite quote.... Maybe

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Greetings- "I wouldn't join any club that would allow Me to be a member.." Groucho Marx- No relation to Karl...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I find myself vacillating between a Lebowski veiwpoint and that of his friend Walter (John Goodman).

Interchanging between the two as my mood, contact with the world (and persons therein) and temperment dictates.

Seems to work...

P.S. I currently have a crew cut.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert

I find myself vacillating between a Lebowski veiwpoint and that of his friend Walter (John Goodman).

Interchanging between the two as my mood, contact with the world (and persons therein) and temperment dictates.

Seems to work...

P.S. I currently have a crew cut.

I too fluctuate sometimes. Hopefully dudeism will help remind me to just abide more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join