It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Lamb Born With Human-Like Face

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
a reply to: theantediluvian

This reminds me of similar stories from last year, and one in 2010 where a goat had a smiling human-like face.

Warning not for the faint hearted!!! -
www.opposingviews.com...

www.mirror.co.uk...

That's all kinds of gross. I wouldn't say human face though... Hardly a face at all.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The kind of thing nightmares are made of. If they market it right, I can see it fronting horror movies for years to come.

Is it still alive?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Just something to think about:

Those who put the images of hybrids next to the ancient texts, get even more the impression that the gods experimented with human and animal DNA. Given their knowledge and the fact that our geniuses are at the moment doing exactly the same, it's not a surprise to us. Countless drawings of people and animals with mixed features of humans and animals, however, show that they made an experimental little zoo here on earth. All in all a mistake the gods made.
phys.org...
www.theaustralian.com.au...
A sheep with a human's head? A genetic mutation? Of course. But the sheep's head looks frightening like a human's head. Not for the first time. It only gets rarely the mass media.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Pretty cool, yet kind of creepy.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This reminds me of an article I recently read about a little infant boy born without a nose. It's completely closed over. My Christian family and friends tell me these are signs of the apocalypse. End times sort of oddities.

CdT

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

what kind of portent is a missing nose? can we expect some kind of # storm ? will the boy with no nose care ?

why do we get obscure signals/signs layed out by tricksy forces? .. some kind of cryptic clues?

are these forces also bad at cryptic crossword?

retoricalquestionsofthebbcBox?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Weird.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

I didn't say I believed it. It was a funny thing that was said to me recently and this thread brought it up in my memory.

I always liked the notion...

The mysteries of the Earth work in subtle ways, so as to go unnoticed by the uninitiated. I can't remember who said it. But anyways. Happy days!

CdT

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

sorry for intimating that you did
, are you sure you don't?
did your Christian friends and family tell you the connection between the two? The closing over of the smelling orifice must have some kind of relevant bearing on , presumably the 'Bible's' revelatory revelations 'apocalypse' ending. any mention of the linkage between the two?

seems odd how the hole closed over . shouldn't there be just one gaping hairy nostril , or did the Dna of the boy have adjusted instructions for the skin to graph over the place that a breathing filtration hole should be .?

hard to comprehend ... why did the skin stop at the mouth ? or the eyes ?

never heard anything like it

funbox

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Let me see if I can locate the article for you. It was told to me in passing.

Here you go. I just picked a quick link for the visual.

Miracle Baby

I was informed - in relation to these types of event - that these are *signs* of the times. That things are changing or mutating in ways that are 'unnatural' hence why some of my loved one's feel we are now living in the times of tribulation. It's stories such as these. The lamb born with a human like face, a baby born with no nose - that give weight to their superstitions. The natural world is unbalanced - so to speak. Anyways. Just thought I'd share.

CdT

edit on 6-4-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: word edit

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

In reply to this being said to be a sign of the "apocolypse", there are children born with all kinds of birth defects on a regular basis in other countries. For example, there have been numerous babies born with more arms or legs, than what is normal, in India, or another baby who had a nose similar to an elephant trunk, who were then revered as being incarnations of Gods. Its just sad that these things happen to any creature...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

i've seen that the lamb actually comes from Japan so do your research

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join