It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Navy SEAL Chris Heben trial begins; accused of lying to police about shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
www.newsnet5.com...

So a while back there was this dramatic story of this guy in to it at a mall with "three black men" (because that automatically makes it more believable I guess) and he wound up shot and drove himself to the police station.

Turns out it maaaaaaay not have gone down like he claims it did.

If he did indeed lie, may I be the first to say "boy....that backfired huh?"

edit on 1-4-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Title edit

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

If he did indeed lie, may I be the first to say "boy....that backfired huh?"

Wonder what he was up to? He got shot SOME way.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

He sounds legit to me! /end sarcasm

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Tiger Woods wife attacked his SUV to save him after he crashed. Oh wait, that's not how it happened at all, was it?

Maybe Heben has an angry wife

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Maybe Heben has an angry wife

It'd have to be something pretty bad to go to that length to cover it up.

I've had buddies screw up and have accidental discharges they then proceeded to make up # about to cover for the shameful fact they didn't practice basic safety. One while cleaning a sidearm and another was doing something - probably dry firing it but he won't say.

Both came up with this "someone broke in..altercation..three or four of them jumped me and I got shot" thing. But one got himself through the fat part between the thumb and finger and the other put one through his left leg. You can hit those pretty easy. Not sure how you get yourself in the gut.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So a while back there was this dramatic story of this guy in to it at a mall with "three black men"...

Maybe it was...three Men In Black. Yeah, that's the ticket.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I've never seen an ND to the torso either. I've had a couple buddies who've hit extremities while being stupid, and one who killed himself with an "ND" to the head.

I'm interested to see how this one plays out, because it sure doesn't add up for me. I feel like having two cops within 200 feet of where the shooting and car chase occurred is pretty damning.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

could be a ricochet?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I feel like having two cops within 200 feet of where the shooting and car chase occurred is pretty damning.

I haven't followed the thing...what's up with that, do you think?

My encounters with SEALs (the majority anyway) showed me that they're really crappy losers. As in throwing temper tantrums when you got one over on them in training exercises.

Maybe he got in an altercation with someone relatively innocuous and got popped for his trouble, and he's having internal conflicts admitting that his SEAL ass got taken out by someone dainty and effete. Thus the reframing of the event to something more manly and bold.

It sounds a lot better to say you were wheel-kicking three big black guys when one of them shot you, and then you gave chase despite being gut-shot than, say, I was #slapping some 110 pound wimpy guy outside a bar and he got the better of me.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

There was, according to testimony, a cop sitting at an intersection near the scene where this guy would've had to drive by him. Another cop testified that he met up with the first cop just a few feet from where everything supposedly went down, at roughly the same time it went down.

Add to that the fact that not one person called 911 at any point....

My Krav Maga instructor is about 5'7 and 160 on a fat day. You may be on to something, thinking maybe somebody like that put this guy through his paces and he didn't care for it....

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

My Krav Maga instructor is about 5'7 and 160 on a fat day.

Maybe he didn't get the lesson we got which was pretty much "No matter how bad you are, there is always someone who can kick your ass, and you will never know who until it's too late. But usually it's the one you least suspected."

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I will side with the Navy Seal until proven otherwise.

Cops lie all the time, we know that.

Any statement from the black guys???? Liars too possibly? I wouldn't be surprised.

ANYWAY...HE IS FOUND NOT GUILTY IN COURT SO END OF!!

edit on 1-4-2015 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

No, there's no statement from "the black guys" because no black guys were ever caught.

Cops lie. Black guys lie. SEALs don't. Is that what I'm getting here?

Lol

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

What if you are a Black Seal, who works as a cop.

top topics

join