It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama family prepares to welcome home baby born with rare facial condition....odd...hybrid?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: SubTruth

I would, but we tend to have quite a dark sense of humour, i know a family whos child was born premature and has health issues and the dark sense of humour the dad has sometimes takes my breathe away, but then you cant be dark and gloomy when bad things happen or your life just becomes joyless.

Calling people out about calling this newborn a hybrid alien is not being gloomy......Are people really this far gone?

I will say this one last time.....Put yourself in the parents shoes.....Really imagine this was your son. Would you be laughing or calling this baby an alien. If your answer is yes I feel so sorry for you because your life is pathetic at best. Empathy and compassion are learned traits that parents often leave out or let others teach. I can only imagine the amount of worrying these parents are having right now. I feel for them and wish them nothing but the best.

If your first thought after reading this story is.....Poking fun or calling this little guy an alien.....You are messed up in the head. Your values and morals need immediate attention.
edit on 16-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If he has a loving familty he will be fine.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
what are you kidding me??? This kid may be one of the most blessed kids born this generation!! Imagine not having to be burdened with all the offensive odors which register to the olfactory sense? Imagine when he gets a cold, he does not even have to worry about a runny nose or constant sneeze attacks!

At least he can get a nose later for cosmetic reasons.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609
If they can grow a human ear on a mouses back.... How bout a human nose on a humans face?

probably way too complicated huh....

Scientists don't think that way.... lol you are sooo right.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

We could just grow a human nose on a mouses back and then surgically attach it if that is where we are at in medical tech. I dont think they have quite worked out the kinks in stimulating re-growth of missing limbs/appendages directly on a human being.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Just sit back and let your sense of humor mingle with your sense of compassion.

edit on 27-4-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

that was an interesting prelude into the physical features of Harry Potters arch nemesis. I wonder if the child has any powers?? Like maybe electricity goes funky in his presence?? I bet he reads minds, that will make it him really mad later though....

I think reading minds would make most people crazy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join