It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange: The West is Behind ISIS And Ukraine Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
See Video:

On a side note, George Soros is ready to invest $1 billion in Ukraine.
He smells opportunity, "if Western countries help private investment there."
What does that mean exactly? Sounds like more Disaster Capitalism to me.

"I stand ready. There are concrete investment ideas, for example in agriculture and infrastructure projects. I would put in $1 billion. This must generate a profit. My foundation would benefit from this..." And Soros added, "private engagement needs strong political leadership."
*source: investmentwatchblog.com...

What are your thoughts ATS on the subject of Ukraine, Soros and Assange?

edit on 1-4-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

For centuries is been well known that the world and men in general can not live without, chaos, destruction, conquest and wars.

In this day and times, behind every major conflicts you will always going to find a trail of deceptions, lies and dirty but very old money and always the same countries.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

There are concrete investment ideas, for example in agriculture and infrastructure projects. I would put in $1 billion.

He acts like he's giving something up. These are loans not "puts", the vultures gathering for the rebuilding and all the interest blood money from that. And if they can't pay, the best stuff and property, and a forever slave force to pay the forever debt from the forever wars waged upon them.

Perfect Orwellian Distopia…

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Most ATS members already knew that.
But it seems it's always good to get confirmation.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Lets clarify, the Zionists that control America and the west are behind them. The end goal is to create more war in the middle east putting Iran against SA with the US and Russia falling in behind their allies.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I couldnt agree more. "Agricultural" my foot...whats the bet it will be GMO sourced annualy purchased inputs "or else?"

As far as IS I think it was pretty obvious Western interests in the area got stymied by the Syrian "invasion" that was halted a couple years ago by people uproar everywhere. Next thing ya know look out heres IS!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Maybe those at the very top, and all those enforcers, and those already caught giving weapons and money to our enemies like our American mafia affiliated president will finally fall off their perch so that justice can hang them high again, except by the neck and from a rope. A lot of ropes.
They don't think judgment will ever find them, but judgment can find and claim anyone and everyone.

It might be a long wait, but their day will come.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I can see who is building up power on who's border. "Eina" - South African for ouch. I do not watch videos easily, airtime to expensive in my country.

edit on 1C152015-04-01T12:56:39-05:00WednesdayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Because I can

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What a blatant anti-American and pro-Russian propaganda!

I believe most of the people here know what's my opinion about the crisis in Ukraine and who caused it, so I think they are sick and tired of reading it again, as I am writing them!

I'm just commenting because I'm extremely happy that more and more evidence are coming out that support my claims, and I hope members are starting to see what's actually going on in Ukraine and who's behind it all. A little hint: It's not USSR! Woops, i meant to say Russia! For a second i thought this is the time of the evil communists again.
edit on 1-4-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Next thing ya know look out heres IS!

I know. The Frenemies magically appear on call for the next prelude to invasion.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

For a second i thought this is the time of the evil communists again.

Older people know that which you speak is true. So tired of the old cold war as an excuse to invade other countries. Korea, Vietnam, now the US and EU (NATO) are blaming military expansion into Eastern Europe on Russia all over again.

Maybe theres a way to get Iran and ISIS involved, too? Wouldn't that be a kick, Jihadsts in Kiev armed with Iranian cneterfuged nuclear dirty bombs?

There satellite pics, just ask Kerry…

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's nice when the obvious is confirmed.

Now let's get back to our hypnotic sessions shall we?

*tunes into US vs Russia propaganda*

Thank Assange

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
whoops
edit on 1-4-2015 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Im just waiting for John Kerry to produce photos in the UN of a Ukranian milk truck that is actually according to intelligence a mobile biological warfare vehicle.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I don't know about what he said about Ukraine because, quite frankly, its not something I have been following so I cannot really pretend to comment on that like i know what I am talking about.

However, I have been closing following ISIS, even since before it became the new "Western backed" boggyman of ATS. I think that its fair to argue that western interventions in the middle east in our post-9/11 world have certainty created the space into which a group like ISIS could flourish however I totally disagree with any notion that ISIS is a western creation that is in reality a puppet whose strings are being pulled by whatever spectre you want to suggest.

I have stayed out of much of the debates on ISIS so far on ATS because it seams to draw direct parallels with the debates that were had about Al-Qa'ida. The argument then, as is now with ISIS, always seemed to be that Al-Qa'ida was in fact some kind of CIA (or other western) creation. I always felt that this assumption came from both a desire on the part of the conspiracy theorists to twist the truth to fit their warped view of the world were everything is a false flag but mostly from utter ignorance that is impossible to ever correct with one thread or post. ISIS, much like Al-Qa'ida is really quite complex, you can never explain a phenomenon like radical Islam on a forum like ATS.

Its yet more lazy research, its just so easy to explain away something so horrifically evil and complex as ISIS as some kind of Western puppet because in the minds of some conspiracy theorists they can understand that and it fits with their world view. But that is not the truth, the truth is that ISIS is something complex and foreign that many westerners just cannot understand in our mostly peaceful and violence free modern society where such horrible violence is so alien to us, for many its easy to just dismiss it with another conspiracy theory rather than taking the time to truly understand what is going on. In short you are not ever going to truly understand ISIS if you take the lazy approach to your research by dismissing it with yet another silly conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Did you happen to check the veracity of the story that she is talking about, because if you go to the site of the paper the interview was headed as such...

THE WORLD > INTERVIEW WITH JULIAN ASSANGE, DIRECTOR OF THE SITE WIKILEAKS

"Nisman had become very dependent on the US"

www.pagina12.com.ar...

Here I will post the questions he answered about ISIS and Ukraine...

About ISIS...

'd like to ask about the world today: the rise of Islamic States (EI), the crisis in Ukraine and murder of Nemstov in Russia.

-The Three events are related. As for EI, we can see from the geopolitical point of view and from a cultural point of view. I say nothing too new when I say that EI is a direct result of the adventurism of the West. Western adventurism that destroyed the Libyan society, Western adventurism that destroyed much of Syrian society. The adventurism of the West is destroying Iraq for oil and other geopolitical reasons. Many people know this, know how weapons to Syria, attempting to reduce Iranian influence in postwar Iraq by supporting the Sunnis is sent. What is not known is that in recent years Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey have increased their power and have managed a small margin of independence from US US resulting is no longer the only geopolitical actor alongside Israel pushing developments in the Middle East. Now also act these geopolitical allies that the United States is unwilling to discipline. Why not discipline? Because these countries became rich and now deposit their money in banks in the West and then its elites have merged: Qatar with the US, Saudi Arabia to the US Here, for example, the famous store Harrods owns one of the buildings that surround this embassy. Harrod's is owned by the government of Qatar and the British secret police spying this embassy, ​​and admits to having spent over 15 million dollars to spy, has made a secret agreement with Harrod's and have monitoring equipment installed in the building Harrod's. Then this is an interesting example of how it affects us the power dynamics in the Middle East. From the cultural point of view, we must analyze how an ideology expands, because ideas are not a disease that spreads like a virus. The ideology has principles, has rules that are easy to learn and easy to transmit. That happens with all the ideologies or religions that spread. But there is another factor and that is money that moves behind these ideas. As the Gulf states become wealthier, more powerful they become the ideas they hold. The perception is that the more these ideas spread acquire more power then have done that. At the same time, the leftist ideology existed in Egypt, and Lebanon and Syria and Iraq, because the Baath party (of Saddam Hussein and Assad dynasty) is a secular, authoritarian but not a theocracy game. West hates those leftist and nationalist parties and for many years did everything he could to destroy or at least get them out of power, and for that leaned against theocracies and theocratic movements. We can see, for example, in the collapse and marginalization of the PLO and its replacement by Hamas (in Palestine). Our cables reveal that Israel supported Hamas in its infancy, that Hamas was used as an instrument to divide the PLO and the Palestinian resistance. Then West has generated whole dilemma and horror of EI through its adventurism and its attempt to suppress secular leftist movements in the Middle East.

Sorry about the length I just posted what was said.

And now Ukraine...

-Pasemos To Ukraine.

-The Best analysis comes from a recognized geopolitical analyst, John Mearsheimer, highly reputed academic whose work has been used up by the State Department. It's not an extremist. He has the same opinion as me. What we say is documented in the cables. There is one from 2008 that shows that Russia draws a line in the sand and sets limits to the United States and NATO. The cable is titled "No means no" and refers to the territorial expansion of NATO. Explain that if there is interference in Ukraine by an attempt to integrate into NATO, that will not be tolerated by the heavily Russian-speaking regions in Ukraine, Russian considered as having belonged to the Soviet Union, Crimea is one of those regions. And Russia warned that the attempt to bring Ukraine into NATO would cause a civil war. Then you can see the strategic importance Russia gives to Ukraine as part of Slavic civilization and the military-industrial complex in eastern Ukraine, which continues to produce ballistic guided missiles, missile parts, etc. USA. has long been trying to bring Ukraine to the West, if you can not be with a membership of NATO, unless it becomes independent of the sphere of influence of Moscow, to reduce the Russian military-industrial complex and reduce its naval bases in Crimea. Long ago I came to try and Russia came complaining and warning what would happen. Europe, under the influence of bureaucratic expansionism of the European Union, joined the puja. But the Russians are not innocent. His handling of your precious and dear strategic allies, its closest trading partners, was completely incompetent. No country can operate in Ukraine and Russia. For Russian-speaking Ukrainians and Russians seem because there family and commercial relations between the two countries. Russia neglected to Ukraine because it was not related to his people, but with his oligarchy, with its political elite, the Ukrainian economy. He spent billions of dollars in subsidies for Ukraine. While US and Western Europe spent billions of dollars on the creation of NGOs in social networks. Through these institutions and the media West promised to end corruption in Ukraine. The Russians did many bad things when they could have been related to Ukraine otherwise. They took many agents of FSB (Russian secret service) of Ukraine to transfer to Chechnya to prevent terrorist attacks. Chechnya became his first priority and we see the results of neglecting to Ukraine.

Both came from here...

www.pagina12.com.ar...

I have yet to see where in those two discussions he said The west was behind Ukraine, as he pointed out Russia did more to damage Ukraine by neglecting them.

I just don't see where he says what the thread title says.
edit on 1-4-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Im just waiting for John Kerry to produce photos in the UN of a Ukranian milk truck that is actually according to intelligence a mobile biological warfare vehicle.

Maybe they'll hold up a vial of hazard milk in the UN like Powell did?

theatri cs

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Of course everything tha happens in the World is controled by the West. And they are so good at it that they act like they are suprised and caught off guard. I swear if you people ever got a job for the CIA you would be completely freaked out about how often they are getting information from CNN much less controling world events. They can on occasion help things along or try and make an event fall in a way postitive for them but, this magic people seem to think they have to do whatever they want is something the have only in their dreams. Not to mention we know where ISIS came from. And the only influence the US has on it was helping chase it from Jordan after they assasinated a US diplomat.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ISIS is a backlash from Sunni Awakening. Formerly friendly Sunni militias did not like how events transpired visa-vie Malaki, and are on a tear. Thus the open opposition to Iran-Hezhollah interests. On the upside, US forces step in and prune the battlefield on occasion.

new topics

top topics

join