It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first Green Meteor this Morning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
04.30, central Scotland. On a heading from north to south, I lost her behind some trees before she burned out.

I had just woken up and decided a whizz and a smoke was in order. Hanging out my window with eyes still blurry and not adjusted from the sleep, i caught her in my peripheral vision as she came directly over the top of the drainpipe above my head.

It was all over before i could think straight as to what i was seeing, a few variables ran through my head in that split few seconds..

Was it a spark from my smoke,?... Were my eyes playing blurry tricks on me,? .....Could it be the Green Lady/Goblin whatever,... Could i have a brain tumor,? all possibilities, but then it dawned on me it's one of them Bolide Meteors i have read about here....SHE WAS SO GREEN AND SHE WAS AWESOME!!!!

Just thought i would share...
Yes they are awesome...I've seen 4 or 5...When they drop over the horizen, it seems as tho they landed just over the next hill...

Watched one come down one night back in the fifties, and it landed about 2 miles from my house...Looked huge...I wasn't able to go see it...However the next day in the newspaper it showed the meteorite landed right next to a house on top of the homeowner's car...Car was flat...Meteorite was about the same size as the car...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Soloprotocol

What was "hanging out the window?"

My big fat head. I was having a smoke.

Of the airplane??? Or are you the other guy???

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Cool glimpse.

Mine was a daylight bolide sighting back in the 90's over AZ.

Burned green (turquoise sorta) and then split in two... one piece was bright arc-welder blue and the other one blazing red... neatest natural thing I've seen in the sky (except for the girl in the airline bathroom).

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Soloprotocol

What was "hanging out the window?"

My big fat head. I was having a smoke.

Of the airplane??? Or are you the other guy???

Me no understandy..????

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Cool glimpse.

Mine was a daylight bolide sighting back in the 90's over AZ.

Burned green (turquoise sorta) and then split in two... one piece was bright arc-welder blue and the other one blazing red... neatest natural thing I've seen in the sky (except for the girl in the airline bathroom).

This one didn't break up, well from what i saw of it before it disappeared behind the tree line...smooth as a babies bottom all the way..wouldn't even say the meteor itself had that fiery look to it..just a nice bright green and the tail appeared to be nice and thick but smooth all the way.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi, long time since I last posted or was even on here.. I saw one of these ere thingys back in 04, the most very south coast of England, i was just stepping out of the ex's kitchen for a smoke , looked up as was the norm ,and ,well there it was really bright , green and travelling in a north direction spitting and I swear I could actually hear it !

I thought it was debris at the time but I guess not , never seen one since and given up the weed now .

oh well.
Regards

Git.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join