It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something that happened once

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I was playing a music cd in my car and I ejected the cd. If the radio was on when I inserted the cd, the radio will come back on when the cd is ejected. So the radio came on when the cd came out. The radio station was playing the exact same song I was listening to on the cd and was at the exact same place as the song on the cd. I had the music cd in my hand ......but the song continued to play.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Synchronicity

I had something similar happen once.
I thought my radio was already on because I was hearing a song I liked but it was very quiet.
Naturally, I went to turn it up only to realize the radio was completely off.
So a little confused, I turned it on & the song was on the radio in the same spot...

It was one of the most bizarre moments of my life.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I finished a beer just as topless waitress was bringing me a new one without my having ordered it .. does that count ?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I hate it when I'm listening to the song that is my ringtone!

Yes, I picked it because I like it. But I always get a bit confused.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Wow! Weird! Is that you in your avatar with big snapping turtle???

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
That's one of those WTF moments. Did you do a double take and look from the cd to the radio? I would have.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LA1IMPALA

Thats a freeking hoot La. If taken as only a random occurance, a coincidental event, the odds must be really wild.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire probably have a better chance winning the lottery then that happening again. I have to admit for probably 30 or 40 seconds I had no idea what was happening

edit on 1-4-2015 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star yes that is me. I always catch and release. The turtle probably went home and the other turtles said where have you been. The turtle said this big Alien abducted me and held me helplessly in the air. The rest of the turtles laughed behind his back HA HA HA Alien

edit on 1-4-2015 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark i think i kept pushing the eject button yelling " MAKE IT STOP"

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc WOW , haunted radio.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LA1IMPALA

Not exactly the same but , once i had to attend a small police station in a small town on a car matter . The officer who i knew well said , it has your address down as West Lakes here in South Australia . We both knew that was wrong so he started asking questions . Full name , correct , birthplace (another small town ) correct . DOB , wrong , same day and month but two years earlier than me . I dont have a common name , in fact spelling wise quite rare . He scrolled over to the next page where he found me and said " what was your father doing back in the day " . Still it went a long way towards the debt collectors trying to get me to pay for the 800 dollars of ice i never ordered .

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA
a reply to: Night Star yes that is me. I always catch and release. The turtle probably went home and the other turtles said where have you been. The turtle said this big Alien abducted me and held me helplessly in the air. The rest of the turtles laughed behind his back HA HA HA Alien

Hahahahaha! Those snappers can get HUGE! Cool pic!
And hutch has the most adorable avatar with that little mouse!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622 HOW ABOUT THAT

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

HA ha , it isnt a mouse but i can see how someone could think that . It is an Eastern Pigmy Possum .

They weigh about 1.6 ounces .

But this is off topic unless i say that i was thinking of Pygmy Possums then i found this photo .
edit on 2-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

OMG, that is the cutest thing ever! Sorry for being off topic. I have a thing for avatars sometimes.

Back on topic...Ever have anything else unusual happen LA?

new topics

top topics

join