It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum experiment verifies Einstein's 'spooky action at a distance'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well I see ... Someone has mentioned the Holographic Universe Theory in their Post

just to place a Log or two !

A Natural particle Accelerator Above Our Planet

Wormholes aka Portals .. Popping in and Out to and from the Earth and our Sun ..

Dark matter : fills the Void in Our Universe ..

Antimatter : CERN It Costs 25 Billion franc's to make! Although thunderstorms Produce antimatter...

(For Laymans terms )
Quantum Entanglement 2 particle's One Moves or Turns the Other Follows the same Path/Direction/Turn
at the exact Same moment.. with No measurement of Distance as from a Micro meter to 1,xxxxx..... Light Years it will still react the same way as from the first particle.. aka ... altering one alters the other.

Dimensional Space .. aka 9 planes of Hell ( LOL )

Sonoluminescence is the emission of short bursts of light from imploding bubbles in a liquid when excited by sound.

( NOW ^^^^^^ Think in a Larger Scale in a Vacuum ! ) just think that bubble the Light is the Star which it is ! from a tiny fraction of a Moment ! the Temperature is Hot as the SUN within that moment !
en.wikipedia.org...

Everything Natural Indigenous On Earth has the same isotope of this Planet and the Same Signature of SOL... Our SUN/Star ...

Sorry No Link's except for Sonoluminescence I figure you People Could find it yourselves..

Google

Well just maybe this ! for a exception

Quantum teleportation on a chip
Apr 01, 2015
phys.org...

The core circuits of quantum teleportation, which generate and detect quantum entanglement, have been successfully integrated into a photonic chip by an international team of scientists from the universities of Bristol, Tokyo, Southampton and NTT Device Technology Laboratories. These results pave the way to developing ultra-high-speed quantum computers and strengthening the security of communication. Qubits (quantum bits) are sensitive quantum versions of today's computer 0's and 1's (bits) and are the foundation of quantum computers. Photons are particles of light and they are a promising way to implement excellent qubits. One of the most important tasks is to successfully enable quantum teleportation, which transfers qubits from one photon to another. However, the conventional experimental implementation of quantum teleportation fills a laboratory and requires hundreds of optical instruments painstakingly aligned, a far cry from the scale and robustness of device required in a modern day computer or handheld device.

'Spooky' experiment proves quantum entanglement is real

blogger-avatar by Andrew Tarantola | @terrortola | March 30th 2015 at 2:59 pm
www.engadget.com...

www.youtube.com...

"Spooky" Quantum Entanglement Reveals Invisible Objects
In a physics first, a quantum camera captures images with two-colored light that never "saw" the object.
By Dan Vergano, National Geographic

PUBLISHED August 27, 2014
news.nationalgeographic.com...

So this Still Continues ! ??

edit on 52015FridayfAmerica/Chicago492 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 52015FridayfAmerica/Chicago492 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

My advice to you Sir I that you review my recent YouTube Video before you dare respond.

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Secondly, you have it all wrong and that's Einsten's point. The perception of NOW is just an illusion and this is why he also wrote to his friends family at his death that the distinction between the past, present and future is a persistent illusion. This is perception of the evolution of a 3 dimensional existence.

And what I'm saying is that Einstein is wrong, and that's why QM conflicts with the theory of relativity. I tend to believe what QM says about the nature of reality and it tells me that the future is undetermined. Obviously Einstein believed very strongly in the time continuum because his own theories predicted it, and at the time his theories were getting a lot of support from observations. But QM was also starting to rearing its ugly head and Einstein did not like QM one bit because it allowed things like "spooky action at a distance" and conflicted with his own theories about light and time. The fact your thread title implies that Einstein liked entanglement or came up with the idea is ironic. There are many good reasons I don't believe in the time continuum, it's not just my personal taste.

This doesn't mean your future is determined, it just means from your P.O.V. you can't see the results of these choices just the evolution of a 3 dimensional now.

It doesn't matter how you try to spin it, if such a time continuum exists, then my entire future was already set in stone before I was even born. There is no such thing as "choices" because the time line isn't being written on-the-fly, it's pre-written. What Einsteins theories say is that every moment in time exists simultaneously within the time continuum, and that "now" is only illusion. That is why scientists often say it may be possible to travel through time by traveling through a wormhole which connects two different points in space-time. But if you travel back you get all sorts of paradoxes, and one of the only ways to resolve it is to say that you were always destined to travel back in time. You wont actually change the time line because you always were destined to travel back in time and everything has played out as it was supposed to.

edit on 3/4/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
a reply to: mbkennel

More nonsense!

Neo is taking this word 'non-physical' as meaning "we can insert arbitrary spiritual woo", which isn't the case.

You guys sound like broken records that's stuck in the ignorance of James Randi and that word woo. You can't debate the issue so you say woo and think it means something.

Please answer yes or no, on your opinion of these two statements.

*) the equations of motion of the quantum mechanical wavefunction and observation laws as given by standard quantum mechanics are sufficient to explain all experimentally observable phenomena.

*) such a theory is 'materialist'

About the generally accepted meaning of 'materialist':

Materialism, also called physicalism, in philosophy, the view that all facts (including facts about the human mind and will and the course of human history) are causally dependent upon physical processes, or even reducible to them.

In modern physics (if interpreted realistically), however, matter is conceived as made up of such things as electrons, protons, and mesons, which are very unlike the hard, massy, stonelike particles of mechanical materialism. In it the distinction between matter and energy has also broken down. It is therefore natural to extend the word materialist beyond the above paradigm case (of mechanical materialism) to cover anyone who bases his theory on whatever it is that physics asserts ultimately to exist. This sort may be called physicalistic materialism. Such a materialist allows the concept of material thing to be extended so as to include all of the elementary particles and other things that are postulated in fundamental physical theory—perhaps even continuous fields and points of space-time. Inasmuch as some cosmologists even try to define the elementary particles themselves in terms of the curvature of space-time, there is no reason why a philosophy based on such a geometricized cosmology should not be counted as materialist, provided that it does not give an independent existence to nonphysical things such as minds.

www.britannica.com...

edit on 3-4-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

There is a technique related to Remote Viewing that allows one in wave form, travel back in Time.

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I think that free will is valid and we just are not intelligent enough to understand why.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
now you should start reading or listening to what the post-materialists like Goswami and Sheldrake are talking about

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Secondly, you have it all wrong and that's Einsten's point. The perception of NOW is just an illusion and this is why he also wrote to his friends family at his death that the distinction between the past, present and future is a persistent illusion. This is perception of the evolution of a 3 dimensional existence.

This doesn't mean your future is determined, it just means from your P.O.V. you can't see the results of these choices just the evolution of a 3 dimensional now.

If I were a hypothetical 4 dimensional being, I could freely move up and down the timeline of a 3 dimensional being. That 3 dimensional being could make a free choice between a blue Lexus or a black Lexus and from his vantage point he's making the choice "NOW."

From my perspective as a 4 dimensional being, I can see ahead in his timeline and see he chose a black Lexus. That doesn't make his choice any less free, it just means from a 4 dimensional perspective that choice can be known.

Einstein was just talking about past, future and present in terms of relativity. That there is no absolute "now". It changes for different observers depending on their location, speed, etc...
But for some frames of reference it doesn't apply, like acceleration is not relative. So the perception of a universal now is the illusion. I think people read too far into that idea, your "now" IS different from you past.

A 4D being would be a 4D spacial being. We are already 4D beings in the sense that our 4th dimension is the temporal dimension. A 4D spacial being would not see into the future, that makes no sense in light of this thread anyways.
If a being could see into your future then your future would be pre-determined, it violates the whole probabilistic evolution of the wave function. It could only be possible in a many-worlds type interpretation of QM which is not supported in this thread because there is no collapse of the wave in that model.

A 4D being would still be bound by time and relativity but would have a 4th spacial dimension. Which would mean it would be able to see ALL sides of your physical body, front and back, inside and outside. Just like we can view all sides of a 2D being.
It might have to flip us around to see the back outside/inside angle though, I think.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If I were a hypothetical 4 dimensional being, I could freely move up and down the timeline of a 3 dimensional being. That 3 dimensional being could make a free choice between a blue Lexus or a black Lexus and from his vantage point he's making the choice "NOW."

From my perspective as a 4 dimensional being, I can see ahead in his timeline and see he chose a black Lexus. That doesn't make his choice any less free, it just means from a 4 dimensional perspective that choice can be known.

Einstein was just talking about past, future and present in terms of relativity. That there is no absolute "now". It changes for different observers depending on their location, speed, etc...
But for some frames of reference it doesn't apply, like acceleration is not relative. So the perception of a universal now is the illusion. I think people read too far into that idea. Your "now" IS different from your past that isn't an illusion. But your now could be different from someone else's now.

A 4D being would be a 4D spacial being. We are already 4D beings in the sense that our 4th dimension is the temporal dimension. A 4D spacial being would not see into the future, that makes no sense in light of this thread anyways.
If a being could see into your future then your future would be pre-determined, it violates the whole probabilistic evolution of the wave function. It could only be possible in a many-worlds type interpretation of QM which is not supported in this thread because there is no collapse of the wave in that model.

A 4D being would still be bound by time and relativity but would have a 4th spacial dimension. Which would mean it would be able to see ALL sides of your physical body, front and back, inside and outside. Just like we can view all sides of a 2D being.
It might have to flip us around to see the back outside/inside angle though, I think.
edit on 5-4-2015 by joelr because: r

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: joelr

To be clear there may in fact be no such thing as a 2D form of life. Having said that in hypothesis if a 4D being were to interact with a 3D being, the 4D being would know everything about the 3D being.

The 4D being would know everything about the 3D beings life (all there secrets) in the present, past or future.

Even after death and what happens.

Hawkins presents that in relation to the Multiverse we continue to exist, at least in relation to someone entering a Black Hole.

Although in that respect it is possible that it would be unless the Black Hole is Rotating.

The matter of the relationship between feeding Black Hole and the extent to which, it can maintain rotation, when it is not feeding, is potentially a factor in relation to the Black Hole being a Worm Hole.

Any thoughts?
edit on 5-4-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

How? The experiment matches scientific prediction so it confirms science.

Scientific prediction is not scientific explanation. Science hasn't explained QM, just described it.

I can't say there's no mystery in QM, as we don't have all the answers, but that's no reason to invoke claims of quantum woo.

Lol, noone has an answer for the bizarre results of QM experiments, that alone shows that there is in fact loads of "woo".

You are funny.

Acting like nothing strange and paradigm shattering is going on.
edit on 5-4-2015 by StoogeRemoval because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2015 by StoogeRemoval because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is really cool.....because the Black Hole Rotates its Singularity exceeds Infinity?

In potential due to Angular Momentum respective to Space/Time.

Any thoughts?
edit on 5-4-2015 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
In relation to Albert Einstein's works I would offer that Gravity is an effect that applies to every moment and therefore Gravity is very related to Time.

I could in fact be the same thing.

This potentially is where QM and Classical Mechanics meet.

You see if an object like the Universe were to engage in an in effect and angular momentum that would exceed he speed of light, that could potentially explain, inflation theory.

Another issue is that a Rotating Black Hole generates a lot of friction with its surrounding environment.

Any thoughts?
edit on 5-4-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: joelr

You said:

But for some frames of reference it doesn't apply, like acceleration is not relative. So the perception of a universal now is the illusion. I think people read too far into that idea, your "now" IS different from you past.

Einstein wasn't just talking about relativity, he was talking about death and rightly so. This wasn't just a lecture or book on relativity. This was in a letter sent to his friends family AT HIS DEATH:

In a letter of condolence to the Besso family, Albert Einstein wrote his now famous quote "Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

This has everything to do with death and this is why he said this in a letter to a friends family at his death.

If the distinction between past, present and future is just a persistent illusion, how does death have any meaning beyond our 3 dimensional subjective experience? The answer is, it doesn't and this is what Einstein was saying.

He was saying, even though Besso left this world ahead of me that means nothing beyond our limited perception of reality which is chained to the illusion of the distinction between past, present and future.

Everything we do is built around this illusion. When we're born, when we die, when we go to work or eat dinner. Everything is built around this persistent illusion so how can you say this illusion is objective and not just a subjective experience of the illusion of now? Einstein elaborated on this.

Since there exists in this four dimensional structure [space-time] no longer any sections which represent "now" objectively, the concepts of happening and becoming are indeed not completely suspended, but yet complicated. It appears therefore more natural to think of physical reality as a four dimensional existence, instead of, as hitherto, the evolution of a three dimensional existence.

So it doesn't make any sense to accept a subjective 3 dimensional perception of now as representing objective reality. It always goes back to Plato and the Cave. You can live in the illusion of the Cave (evolution of past, present and future) or you can accept that what we call "reality" isn't confined to our 3 dimensional perceptions of now.

You said:

No it wouldn't.

First, there is collapse of the wave function in many worlds theory. They say it's an APPARENT collapse. So in Copenhagen and MWI there's wave function collapse there's just different interpretations of what this collapse means.

MWI says the apparent collapse of the wave function occurs because of decoherence. So both interpretations have wave function collapse just different interpretations of what this collapse means.

So what this paper points out is, you can't separate a local measurement from it's non local wave function. So it never has a definite position independent of measurement. This strengthens the role of the observer.

So you can make a choice in the illusion of a 3 dimensional now which can be easily observed by a higher dimensional being and it doesn't mean you didn't make a free choice especially if you delve deeper into the nature of consciousness which I believe is singular.

To go even deeper though, the universe could be predetermined if the universe is a quantum state. The universe could be a quantum state of a universal wave function.

There could be a universe where Kennedy was shot and a universe where he wasn't shot. The universe where's he shot/not shot is based on the probabilistic nature of the wave function.

If this is the case, then everything could be predetermined down to me typing/not typing this post.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have been developing a stronger interest in the increased power up of the CERN Collider....

in connection to the fabled ARK of the Covenant of ancient Israel Tribes... that box was a contained volume which had the properties of non-local interaction
...voice communications between heaven and Moses/the cloud by day & pillar by night and the plentiful 'manna' were all generated from that ARK (portal between dimensions ?)

I raise the problem that the CERN Collider will one day/time/experiment trigger something that might be cataclysmic in our region of space or even Earth itself.... the increased power might translate to a wider area of interaction with the Quantum forces in that 'other place'--- the place that is non-local from the CERN collision point

could human interloping into non-local interaction cause god to have a spiritual stroke? for example
edit on th30142918722316272015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

I recall the prophetic word that: the powers of heaven shall be shaken...
in the past we assumed that the phrase covered the E=MC2... or hydrogen fusion bomb...
but now CERN is venturing into the area where more than 50% of the visible universe is composed of ~ dark matter/Quanta/Spirit(non material realm)... I think that Now--- with CERN, that man is venturing into the no-go zone and will shake the powers of heaven to our ultimate detriment
edit on th30142918793316382015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join