It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Babies are ugly. Stop saying they are cute!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I hate it when people look at babies or baby pictures and say "aw they are so cute". We are a joke compare to other mammals when it comes to cuteness. I swear, even scarier animals like Bears are cuter than human babies. Since when did dressing babies up seems to be the new cute thing too(mostly women)? What has humanity become?
Even pets are getting dressed up and becoming cute to them. I think most of us are brainwashed to dress up other people see them as cute. Especially by the media, and fashion magazines.

edit on 31-3-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Now, now, some babies really are cute little poop machines. Others are just OMG. I've known a few babies that were worthy of OMG, but you just don't say it to new parents, that's rude

In complete fairness, our youngest was kinda OMG-worthy. She grew into her ears & turned very pretty, but she looked like Dumbo the first year (bald & everything)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Reminds me of a saying about babies. " mamas baby, daddy's maybe" lol

But yeah I think they're cute they're so innocent.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yip... seen some ugly babies, mum says I was one.

ladies tell me different though lol *sarcasm*
edit on 03462015-03-31T23:46:41-05:0011pmAmerica/ChicagoTuesday by michael1888 because: added sarcasm

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Is cuteness a finite resource?
If so what do you define as the ultimate "cute," so we all can have something to compare to.

And who's standards do we judge by?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

As the father of two girls. When both of them first open their eyes and looked at me I realized they were the most beautiful things I had ever seen in my entire life.
edit on 31-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I completely disagree with you. As a father I find babies to be very cute (with a few exceptions).

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
As someone with Paedophobia, I find babies absolutely creepy or disturbing and want nothing to do with them. Put me in a room with babies (without parents) and I will most likely have a panic attack. I'm also a woman, the concept of having a living entity growing inside me is fairly disturbing and I would most definitely prefer it if what I had looked like a lizard as opposed to a human being lol.
edit on V20150301April03Wed, 01 Apr 2015 00:03:05 -0500America/Chicago by VoidFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
As a physician having delivered many into this world over the years .. babies are cute .. its adult humans that are ugly .. only thing cuter is kittens and tiger cubs ..

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have only one child, with OMG factor, you might ask, how can you say so. Many people totally strangers stopped and stared when they saw our baby "OMG, She is sooooo beautiful " and stated that they have "never seen so beautiful baby girl", and we corrected them " He is not a girl, he is a boy ". They were a bit awkward situations as we are not attention seekers and some people came to see him from away much more closer. It was kinda spooky !

edit on 1-4-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
As a physician having delivered many into this world over the years .. babies are cute .. its adult humans that are ugly .. only thing cuter is kittens and tiger cubs ..

Ain't that the truth!

RIP Zoboomafoo

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

You mad bro?
Still never grew out of the ugly stage?

I bet you fell head first out of the ugly tree, yea I'm sure that's your problem.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Babies are adorable!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I think babies are cute... well, once in a while you come across one that isn't, but that is rare.

On second thought, my first child was not very good looking. I have never said that outloud to anyone.
Now he is very good looking (people always think he is Charlie Hunnam), but when he was a baby, he had white blond hair that made him look like he had no eyebrows or eyelashes, and an upturned nose that allowed you to see way up his nostrils at all times.
Luckily, I was in complete denial and thought he was gorgeous. Thank god for those maternal hormones.....

edit on 1-4-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wait until it's your own...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I have found most human babies to be ugly,though being female and a mother,I'm told I am not supposed to feel that way. Oh well, I never did go by what I was supposed to do,lol. My youngest was angelic looking when he was first born up to a month old. My oldest was 'cute' but not darling.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Whining little cabbages... surely they are not cute...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Quite a few of them are ugly, but not all. I rarely see one that makes me go omg so cute. Kittens are cuter.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Only posting this because I just watched it recently and this would be an example of an adorable baby to me anyway.

Also, Jake and Amir are funny, so, bonus! 1:12 is a closeup for cuteness examination.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
They ALL look like Mr. potato head.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join