It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives Spew Racist (SCREENSHOTS)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is a bit of baiting, but ...you can be pretty sure.. almost 100% that every single person posting "Obummer" and all that other crap is a Republican. I get that we have stupid Democrats and liberals but...they don't seem to be this retarded. People this stupid shouldn't have access to computers.

Why do all the really stupid people become Republicans and believe all the propaganda by the right wing media. LOL Whew!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke

1.) How in the name of all the holy can a person be "illegal"?

Via legal means, one can surely be "illegal". I am just jumping in regardless of what you are responding to...

2.) Undocumented immigrants have been "flooding" this country since the Mayflower first landed without papers.

The laws regarding immigration did not exist at the time of the Mayflower. This is an argument that really doesn't stand in terms of our current immigration laws.

5.) Like the hate towards Hillary. You do realize that a.) she wasn't in charge of Embassy Securuty and b.) more embassy folk died under Reagan, right? But as long as Faux News can get us all het up over this Ben Gazee fella...

While technically and legally not in-charge of security, she (through various practices of most likely past State Department heads) has delegated that authority. Anyone in a position of power will tell you this: You delegate authority, not responsibility. So regardless if she was in charge, it was her responsibility. If she would have just owned up to it, it wouldn't be what it is today in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
This is a bit of baiting, but ...you can be pretty sure.. almost 100% that every single person posting "Obummer" and all that other crap is a Republican. I get that we have stupid Democrats and liberals but...they don't seem to be this retarded. People this stupid shouldn't have access to computers.

Why do all the really stupid people become Republicans and believe all the propaganda by the right wing media. LOL Whew!

Ummm, this is stating the obvious. I could just as easily posit that most everyone posting Bi#ler was a Democrat.

The only reason YOU don't think the people who post stupid stuff from the lefty side of aisle are that stupid is because you happen to agree with them on a basic ideological level.

I can agree that stupid people are stupid no matter what side of the aisle they post from. However, if you take out Obummer and put in Bu#ler or Darth Rove or whatever other silly nicknames people can come up with, the comments are very similar to what was seen during the Bush Admin in flavor.

But to give you an idea of what I mean, I am going to fix your last sentence for you:

Why do all the really stupid people become Democrats and believe all the propaganda by the left wing media. LOL Whew!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

What a BS thread this is. The OP is making stuff up again. Where does it say they ARE conservative?

And in my opinion it was hardly racist. Why does everyone cry over a bit of racism? Are we not allowed to like and hate for any reason we wish without frowning from all the cowards who wish to apply labels to everything to stop our free speech!!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

"What's wrong with a little racism"? That is quite possibly the single stupidest sentence I have seen on this site. Racism is born out of fear and ignorance....and I know for a fact one of those things is diametrically opposed to what ATS stands for. What's wrong with a little racism? Nothing - provided you're not Black and dealing with police. What's wrong with a little racism? Nothing, as long as you';re not a Sikh business owner on 9/11. What's wrong with a little racism? Nothing..unless you're a black South African living in South Africa 20 years ago. I can do this all day. I hope you were just speaking from frustration..because that one sentence speaks of horrors, of denigration, of decided one group is somehow less than another.

As for you free speech argument, some speech is forbidden,and justly so. I cannot yell "fire!" in a packed theatre, I cannot make threats against public officials even in jest, and I cannot stand in a crowded airport and make jokes about explosives. Do all these things threaten my free speech, or merely my ability to be an ass?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane
a reply to: Onslaught2996

What a BS thread this is. The OP is making stuff up again. Where does it say they ARE conservative?

And in my opinion it was hardly racist. Why does everyone cry over a bit of racism? Are we not allowed to like and hate for any reason we wish without frowning from all the cowards who wish to apply labels to everything to stop our free speech!!

So, you are labeling people as cowards which seems like your trying to shut them up while complaining about being labeled because you see that as people trying to shut you up.

The irony is strong with you.

BTW your free speech isn't in any jeopardy the government isn't out to get you for it, but your free speech doesn't override others free speech.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

a reply to: hillbilly4rent

On what grounds, pray tell, would you impeach him? I keep hearing this, yet to find actual documented offenses save being BWP.

Illegally Changing Obamacare for starters.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: amazing

Ummm, this is stating the obvious. I could just as easily posit that most everyone posting Bi#ler was a Democrat.

The only reason YOU don't think the people who post stupid stuff from the lefty side of aisle are that stupid is because you happen to agree with them on a basic ideological level.

I can agree that stupid people are stupid no matter what side of the aisle they post from. However, if you take out Obummer and put in Bu#ler or Darth Rove or whatever other silly nicknames people can come up with, the comments are very similar to what was seen during the Bush Admin in flavor.

But to give you an idea of what I mean, I am going to fix your last sentence for you:

Why do all the really stupid people become Democrats and believe all the propaganda by the left wing media. LOL Whew!

Not even close. Not even close.

That outrage by stupid people like this...usually tends to be by uneducated republicans. They're the ones brainwashed by the rights propaganda machine. You have to be a special kind of stupid to be a republican. As a note, I am not a democrat. they're more subtle with their stupidity, like --yeah lets raise taxes because we need services instead of cutting government spending. They don't call down front row seats to ISIS beheading "Obummer" .

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Not quite. Nice try, though Anyway, changes are to be expected with something as big as Romneycare.

Any other actual crimes? This s beginning to sound like Ken Starr and who blew who.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Not quite. Nice try, though Anyway, changes are to be expected with something as big as Romneycare.

Any other actual crimes? This s beginning to sound like Ken Starr and who blew who.

Excellent source! (I fixed you link.)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thanks, lol. I'm always screwing something up.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Here let me add some more anecdotal evidence to an other wise garbage thread.

-"as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his "light-skinned" appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." - Harry Reid (June 9 2010)

- “I mean you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy.” – Joe Biden, Vice President (2007)

-“I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station? A lot of wisdom comes out of that gas station." Hillary Clinton

- " I'll have them n*****s voting democrat for 200 years" - Lyndon Johnson

- " n****r bill" -Lyndon Johnson when referring to the civil rights act

And these aren't rednecks on facebook. These are Liberal Presidents, Vice Presidents and SOS of recent.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So two comments have a bigoted (look up racism because you all are using the term incorrectly) slant and this is sufficient proof for the liberal smear theory. One of those bigoted remarks looks like it came from a Black guy.
I guess he is just an uncle tom self hater then.

More retarded liberal @#@%

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
ROFL! Democrats supported the Jim Crow south. Let me guess, that's "too old" to count.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Liberals keep saying the right are the racist ones, hoping more people will believe that mess.

Who are the racists here? The ones who want the minorities to contribute to society? (You know, work WITH the minorities everyday at a JOB?)

Or the ones who are content to keep them down and on welfare, and using their vote to keep them voluntarily segregated?

Black people voting Democrat has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever experienced in this life. Honestly.

To keep voting for those who tried so hard to keep you segregated, and are now doing JUST THAT by way of the welfare state, is just insane.

I do have to admit, they are spinmasters to keep them believing they are looking out for their best interests.
edit on 3-4-2015 by poncho1982 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guidance.Is.Internaldon

Sigh. You need to read the history of Goldwater and the Southern strategy. I was living in Mississippi during this era. The racists need some party to get behind, and since the 60's, that would be the republican party.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
Conserv atives Spew Racist Hatred At ‘Filthy’ ‘Monkey’ Obama Because They Believed Satire

Tell again how the conservative party is not full of racists?

Also is there anything out there they wouldn't believe.

I think the 'monkey' comment means Obama is a puppet, does as he's told, etc, - eg, the monkey dances to the organ-grinder's tune.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
Conserv atives Spew Racist Hatred At ‘Filthy’ ‘Monkey’ Obama Because They Believed Satire

Tell again how the conservative party is not full of racists?

Also is there anything out there they wouldn't believe.

I think the 'monkey' comment means Obama is a puppet, does as he's told, etc, - eg, the monkey dances to the organ-grinder's tune.

The comment screenshots posted in this thread are actually real tame. If you click on the link there are a lot more that are unmistakably racist.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Sigh. Such sloppy labels. There are just as many black racist Democrats who would just as soon smack whitey than look at him. Racism knows no party lines.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guidance.Is.Internal

I don't know of any laws that black racists democrats are trying to pass to stop doing business with me because of who I am.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join