It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives Spew Racist (SCREENSHOTS)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

They believe satire. They believe Faux News. They believe the predominant cultural norms in the US support spewing hate, racist ignorance and slander. They support the US police state BECAUSE it is patently unfair. And they listen to country music.

But don't you dare generalize conservatives.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

They believe satire. They believe Faux News. They believe the predominant cultural norms in the US support spewing hate, racist ignorance and slander. They support the US police state BECAUSE it is patently unfair. And they listen to country music.

Weird. I'm conservative. Listen and PERFORM country music....... watch Glenn beck

And yet I'm not racist. Or bigoted or give two craps if you're gay and want to get married

Your narratives more indicative of your own extreme ignorance

Funny hearing such things from people who claim to be tolerant and want diversity

edit on 4/1/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
First off I see 3 posts among those that could be considered racist you are grouping them together and your post is likely fabricated, secondly why not balance this post by adding the vile racist crap the left is spewing out about whites, christians, women and all the religions EXCEPT ISLAM!
edit on 1-4-2015 by rippinitup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rippinitup
First off I see 3 posts among those that could be considered racist you are grouping them together and this post is likely fabricated., secondly why not balance this post by adding the vile racist crap the left is spewing out about whites, christians, women and all the religions EXCEPT ISLAM!

Because that's acceptable

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rippinitup

Because the old adage of "well, they do it too" is old and tired.

Yes....we all know Progressives are just a racist as the rest of the world. Using that as a defense is lazy.

The thread is a poor attempt from the ATS member to paint Conservatives as racists. They are just as wrong with this post, as all their other posts. Nothing more nothing less.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

They believe satire. They believe ABC NBC CBS CNN HuffPost NPR Comedy Central News. They believe the predominant cultural norms in the US support spewing hate, racist ignorance and slander. They hate the US police BECAUSE they stop them from committing crimes, which they feel they should be able to commit with impunity. And they listen to rap music.

But don't you dare generalize Liberals

edit on 1-4-2015 by rippinitup because: Quoting original post

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

WOW....just like every other Progressive based uneducated rant about Conservatives, you are wrong here and every else.

Can you please just ask what Conservatives stand for??? Please?? Instead of mouthing off ignorantly about something you show as having no insight into. Other than what Media Matters has emailed as talking points of the day.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
Hmm so when a Liberal posts topics concerning racism..it is considered trolling, race baiting..etc.

When a Conservative makes a topic telling us how all minorities are bad and show cherry picked stats to prove their so-called facts..it is called being real and screwing the PC crowd.

Double standards..I see.

As always from the right-wing, it's "intolerant" to reject their intolerance.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Does it hurt to be that hypocritical?

Do you have to work at it or is it natural?

Do you find you think yourself in circles a lot?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Where does one go to apply for the right to speak for a whole group of people?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

ATS, apparently.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Tell again how the conservative party is not full of racists?

Also is there anything out there they wouldn't believe.

There is a Conservative Party?

Where do I sign up?

I've been waiting for something like that to come along since the GOP abandoned conservatism.

Just point me to their office.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Anybody remember the good ol' days of Chimpy Bu#ler McHalliburton and his sidekick evil Darth Cheney who were simultaneously so unbelievably moronic and evil geniuses all at once?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No but we remember when Hitlery the Hag got our ambassador killed, and when Barry the Communist flooded our country with millions of illegals. Those things we will never forget.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
No one on the left is going to care about this post, but...when you dislike someone, you choose the most hateful things to say about them. This is no different and NOT a sign of racism. No different than someone saying bitch or redneck isn't necessarily sexist or racist. Judge people by their actions, not their heated words. And in this case, calling Obama an ape is mild for what I would have to say.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well... Let me first say that I'm not on either side of the political spectrum. It has all gone to crap.

I think you're missing a serious point. True, they're are some conservatives who still subscribe to the old timey version of racism, but that's really only a few out of many; the old 10% rule.

Most liberals are more intolerant than those they accuse of intolerance. And they're every bit as racist against whites (even the white liberals).

Conservatives have a crap-ton of legitimate issues you can pick on, and you choose BS like this? In my experience, liberals are the worst.

Plus, a lot of "racist" claims are pretty spot on. Come visit my city, you'll see. I'm not saying that there isn't an equal volume of completely white trash, but when "real talk" becomes racist on the PC radar, well, there's a problem.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'm a lefty and I can't stand Obola, or his chi town mafia politics. He should of been impeached after his first year.
So I guess that makes me a liberal racist, oh well I've been called worse.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
a reply to: ketsuko

No but we remember when Hitlery the Hag got our ambassador killed, and when Barry the Communist flooded our country with millions of illegals. Those things we will never forget.

Well, of course, because you are being trained for and by the Ministry of Truth. Those things I mentioned no longer exist for you because they've been stuck down the memory hole. If the media no longer mentions them, they cease to exist. Your memory only lasts as long as the war on Eastasia.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19187997]Enochstask[/

1.) How in the name of all the holy can a person be "illegal"?

2.) Undocumented immigrants have been "flooding" this country since the Mayflower first landed without papers.

3.) Hate to break it to you, but if President Obama is a Communist, he's doing a lousy job of it.

4.) "Commie" hasn't been relevant since McCarthy got outed.

5.) Like the hate towards Hillary. You do realize that a.) she wasn't in charge of Embassy Securuty and b.) more embassy folk died under Reagan, right? But as long as Faux News can get us all het up over this Ben Gazee fella...

6.) Also, the Nazi comparison is nice. I don't recall her ever forcing folk into death camps or, you know, invading Poland. But hey, let your hate flow, young Jedi.

7.) I like pie. (not relevant, but still a good point.)

8.) You say "we" like you speak for all. The only thing I'd like to forget is your vitrol. And bad taste.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

On what grounds, pray tell, would you impeach him? I keep hearing this, yet to find actual documented offenses save being BWP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join