It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives Spew Racist (SCREENSHOTS)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I can just imagine some of those people going into work ranting about how Obama EOed that Cruz can't sign up for the ACA.

Where is candid camera when you need it?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I would bet money that 99% of the people making the comments containing racial idioms are only doing it because they cant stand Obama, not because he is 50% black, but because he is a walking raw sewage spill. He is a Mafia invested criminal who conspires to commit felonies with Mafia affiliated people. He got a house from a Mafia boss he still owns in Chicago.
Face it, Obama is total scum and it has ZERO to do with his black father or his skin color, or his mixed race, or whatever.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that he is a felon, a traitor, a murderer of women and children, and a man who gives aid, money and weapons to enemies of the USA.

People just get completely dumbfounded with it all and no punishment coming so they lash out with stupid racial slurs.

Everyone knows this is the truth, but Obama's supporters have nothing to defend Obama with so they go after the racist stuff.
You can't defend a scumbag like Obama so all that is left is to go after all those "racists" out there. This is how Obama stays afloat and has remained unpunished for multiple and uncountable felonies while in office.

Did Obama ever once apologize to America after his illegal gun running op in Mexico was exposed and got Border patrol agent Brian Terry killed?

Of course not! A piece of gutter trash that does things like this never apologizes.

The only apologies you hear from him are when he tells enemies of the United States that he is sorry for us being us.

Edit: I left out he is also the most prolific LIAR of any politician in history, and makes Harry Reid look like a girl scout.
edit on 1-4-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So I guess you're saying you are one of those people who fell for the story and made yourself look dumb.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It's official the mud pit is the worse thing to happen to ATS

This section totally does away with any decorum that ATS had

It use to be that this sort of political Trolling and baiting would not be tolerated on ATS

I can almost hear Nero with his violin

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

So I guess you're saying you are one of those people who fell for the story and made yourself look dumb.

It has been going on since his first documented treason, people have been dumbfounded by his getting away with crimes and then all his supporters claim it is all racists who just attack him for being black. Everyone knows this, and this story in the OP is OLD NEWS because it has been going on for years.

Oops, does this mean you made yourself look dumb? Get with reality pal.

Even if this story in the OP is 100% fabricated, the things it implies have been happening since he became a senator. So my stance remains quite accurate.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Haha so you did fall for the story.

Even if this story in the OP is 100% fabricated

It is fabricated. I promise.

The people who fell for it such as you are real.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You must be super delusional because all the things stated, and all the people it implicates whether real or imagined have actually been happening in the real world.

I don't even need a defense here because everyone knows it is true.

You can't make up a false story about something actually real in the real world and then claim that anyone responding to it is doing it from a false assumption.

Are you sure you want to make yourself look even more naïve? I'm betting the delusion is so far advanced, you will.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You remind me of someone who suffers from dementia.

The story was satire if you don't know what that word means look it up.

Imagined crimes are not prosecutable. Just because you wrote or read a story does not mean it is true.You probably believe the people calling claiming they are Microsoft support as well (they aren't) It is a scam.

WOW

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The writer may have thought he was being clever writing satire, but if you haven't been living under a rock for the past 6 years, you would know it has all been happening exactly like the OP.

So it doesn't matter. And remember when you support Obama, you support a child killer. But you are already Okay with that.

I already knew the OP was satire, but they forgot to check their own story to see if it had already been reported like the article in the real world. Like doing a plagiarism check you know? It would have shown there has already been NUMEROUS versions of this same story published years ago!! Hello? *bonk bonk bonk* Anyone home McFly?

edit on 1-4-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

The ACA covers mental illness so if you have signed up for it like Rafael "Ted" Cruz then please get yourself checked.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

HAHA! When you can't argue from a point of intellect just use insults right? That's all you got..

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Oh oh, someone didint folow the rules, you must not say anything positive about obama, thats a big no no, he is the worst eva, cause fox news told me so.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

People are stupid on all sides...what's your point in this post?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And your point is what, people can be racists? Only Republicans (or "conservatives") can be racists? I hate to tell ya buddy, but I've seen some very hateful posts come from the other side of the spectrum. (Heck, I've seen some black Obama voters claim that the entire white race should be euthanized via discussions through the Disquss commenting system.)

People suck, Republicans and Democrats suck. Politics suck, everything sucks.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

And just more crap from you.

Funny, as the GOP has about as much to do with the Conservatives as Liberals do with personal freedom.

But....here ya go.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Actually, the true basis of a Liberal was more aligned with Libertarians that your Progressive based twisting of the term.

And no....."Liberals" are about the most intolerant group out there.

Rewriting history is fun.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”

― Hillary Rodham Clinton

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Who is this conservative party you keep mentioning... I think your confused.

Closest thing I see to what your describing is republicans, and they are as conservative as democrats are true liberals.. (psst not at all)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hmm so when a Liberal posts topics concerning racism..it is considered trolling, race baiting..etc.

When a Conservative makes a topic telling us how all minorities are bad and show cherry picked stats to prove their so-called facts..it is called being real and screwing the PC crowd.

Double standards..I see.

Not Double standards, single standards:

Anyone who still believes that one party is better than the other or that both party aren't controlled by the same entities is naive or hasn't critically looked into the two party system without a handicap.

Stop the ping pong game and wake up to the truth: Your party sucks and their party sucks when it comes to the consumer.

The only two parties that really exist are:

1. Team MoneyBags: The Oligopoly lobbyist, Congress, GOP, DNC, MSM
VS
2. Team Koolaid: The consumer

Now continue after your Squirrel, forget the real issues.

edit on 53430America/ChicagoWed, 01 Apr 2015 09:53:12 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I disagree with your premise. YOU may follow that belief and I don't have any problem with it.

However, your 'party' does not. It enforces. Read that gov't control, under the guise of equality. It enforces through taxation. Through regulation.

The national Democrat party just before the last mid-terms focused on the 'Republican's war on women', on Ferguson. Both falsehoods as some national situation. Even opinion leader is the black community and entertainment industry are starting to rebel from the age old template used by the left.

The only reason I bother responding to your comment is due to your acknowledged mistake in labeling conservatives as 'racists'. Most won't even do that.

I am conservative. I want EVERY citizen to succeed. I want them to have the freedom, the opportunity and the incentive to take advantage of it.

The 'me, me label is false. In fact, every minority out there has their 'me,me' organizations that push their agendas within the gov't. They generally operate through the left's compassion-at the grass-roots level-and the increased control at the political level.

It's trite, but there's an old saw. "the Republicans want everyone equal at the starting line. The Democrats want everyone equal at the finish line."

The biggest minority out there is YOU. ME. That minority is being reduced in freedoms, options and potential of success for ourselves and our kids.

All in the name of social justice....instead of personal integrity. Personal morals.

I do believe there is a balance between the two. However, I believe it's probably too late to find that balance before this crashes and burns.

Just leave the 'racist' crap alone. It's a misdirect of the first order. It's designed to keep less than observant voters in line, IMO.

edit on 1-4-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join