It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid: No Regrets About Lying To American People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He can lie to anyone he wants to if it gets my minimum wage hiked up. If the man was my own flesh and blood I would expect that same degree of sacrifice and loyalty. Yes indeed, I would want him to sacrifice his principles for me. If I were one of the masses, people depending on him to fight for compensation for the sweat of their labor, I'd say lie, cheat, steal and if you want you can kill to get me a raise. This will increase the amount of food I can eat each week and put a few extra spending dollars in my pocket. If Americans don't have money to spend, no body is going to make any money in this country. Harry understands that.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: projectvxn

You voted for Reid in the past?

Good god no.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Yes, Harry Reid is a liar. This makes him different from the 534 other members of congress....how, exactly? In order to make it in politics, you have to be a shameless, compulsive liar.

I sincerely hope you are not saying that since everyone in government lies, that we should accept it???? We should be even MORE pissed about it and DEMAND change or prison. Government officials should be considered "UNDER OATH" every time they speak to the public or our representatives. And if they lie...lock them up for a month or so.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have seen no evidence that Romney paid any taxes. How can you say Reid lied? All he is saying is that he does not regret putting out the accusation - an accusation that Romney has still not even attempted to refute.

Romney released two years of tax returns, every other Presidential candidate, beginning with his own father has released 10 years worth.

Romney is hiding something - Reid's accusation is as good as anything to explain it.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Can you please show me where any of these people in power have not lied to the people ?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

You are what is wrong with this country. By all means necessary just as long as I get mine to hell with honor and truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
We lie to the Gov't, it's a felony.

They lie to us, it's politics.

Hypocrites. A-holes, the majority of the self-serving jerks.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

He can lie to anyone he wants to if it gets my minimum wage hiked up. If the man was my own flesh and blood I would expect that same degree of sacrifice and loyalty. Yes indeed, I would want him to sacrifice his principles for me. If I were one of the masses, people depending on him to fight for compensation for the sweat of their labor, I'd say lie, cheat, steal and if you want you can kill to get me a raise. This will increase the amount of food I can eat each week and put a few extra spending dollars in my pocket. If Americans don't have money to spend, no body is going to make any money in this country. Harry understands that.

You are a frightening individual.

A perfect illustration, however, of the liberal mindset that is destroying this country.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can you please show me where any of these people in power have not lied to the people ?

Any photo showing the individual with their mouth closed.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: DJW001

So you know personally he thought it to be true??

And this is all info Reid gathered from the IRS "legally" right.

I said "he had every reason to believe." Those of you who are accusing him of lying are the ones who are presuming to be able to read his mind... yet more hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

isn't harry reid a lawyer?

That should tell you everything about him.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

[ Google: "" romney tax returns "" ]

I did that - BEFORE I made my post.

Your link describes the release of exactly ONE year of tax returns. Every other candidate, beginning with Mitt's own father has released 10 YEARS worth of returns. There is ZERO evidence that Romney has released more than that.

The question remains: what was Mitt hiding and what is it that he continues to hide? Could it be that he played the system so effectively that he paid no tax at all?

Reid's challenge is perfectly reasonable under the circumstances.

His campaign spent a lot of money on lawyers - why so much to keep his returns secret if he didn't have something to hide? While we are on the topic, where is Mitt's REAL birth certificate - you know the one - the one that doesn't say VOID all over it.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

COULD be how he got his ass beat down too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join