It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Large Document Dump, May be of interest for this Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Looks like a lot of unindexed docs uploaded on March 29, 2015, which is 2 days ago.

Page randomly came up on google.
I am not the uploader or connected to the uploader or vouch for the uploader in any way.
Use at your own risk. Please delete if verified spam or already posted material.

www.docstoc.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There is a document thread in there on : "ET and Human Common History" which is truly quite interesting, but you need to put on a proton hat to read it.

ET and Human History

Interesting and will be fun to browse through, Thanks !

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Another quick google search came up with below links

Downloading dstoc docs

Basically append the dstoc doc number to this url

swf.docstoc.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This'll keep me occupied. Do you have to be a member there to view a hone page?
Thank you btw!
edit on 31-3-2015 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's my pleasure! i not sure how that website works exactly but it seems registration is not necessary to read the docs in full. Either you can just scroll down and it seems to keep loading the subsequent pages or when that doesn't work check the 3rd post in this thread to see how to alternatively load your document of interest.

Just sharing something I stumbled upon by chance and hopefully there is some new interesting content in there.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Commenting to see what comes up by other members. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PINGi14

Could you please provide a link to a full download of all of it.

Not going to download one doc at the time... by the time I am done the evil ones have taken it away again..

help

Nevermind, just browsed it... its just a collection of stories made by crazy people
edit on 1-4-2015 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I can assure you that regardless if Mitt paid his taxes it was not simply his time...the youth,minority, and lower class now hold all the cards when it comes to voting from that point forward...I doubt we will ever see another Republican in the oval office...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

I can assure you that regardless if Mitt paid his taxes it was not simply his time...the youth,minority, and lower class now hold all the cards when it comes to voting from that point forward...I doubt we will ever see another Republican in the oval office...

Ha.. Too many threads open at once it seems.. I think you replied to the wrong thread.. Laughing with you, not at you... I have done this before..

On topic...
Can someone provide a list of contents..? I can't get to the site from here, but am curious what is in there...

edit on 1-4-2015 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join