It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary secret rulers conspiracy one way or the other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I am going out on a limb here, but it seems to me that you can boil down any conspiracy to the scary secret rulers of the world who run everything (or have something to do with them). Right? Or you know of one that is not?
To say it differently, it is the most common denominator between any two other conspiracy theories.
edit on 31-3-2015 by vistina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vistina

Well, advocates of the theory would tell you that it is the influence of the originators of most powerful people on the planet, which helps drive the corruption of others. Me, I have a different view of these matters.

I believe that everything has layers of complexity. For example, there are small scams being run in the world, which affect a relative few, and the perpetrators are often well known amongst their communities. There are scams which are broader in scope, county wide, country wide, continental, and global, and at each level, ther are those who know, and those who suspect, and those who know nothing of the schemes being run. At each level above that of street level scamming, the number of people who know the full details, relative to the number of people affected by the scam, grows smaller, the number of people who suspect grows larger, and so does the number who know nothing of it what so ever.

It is the nature of these things.

Not every scam can be traced back to a single origin point in contemporary geopolitics. Many can, but many more are beneath the notice of those who write policy with a chequebook.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vistina

This video sort of puts it in perspective

it's just various international conspiracies sometimes in opposition, sometimes working together
but the overarching conspiracy to rule them all is just a fantasy of sick impotent men

edit on 31-3-2015 by AdamuBureido because: fixed

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Maybe, this explains things.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vistina
I am going out on a limb here, but it seems to me that you can boil down any conspiracy to the scary secret rulers of the world who run everything (or have something to do with them). Right? Or you know of one that is not?
To say it differently, it is the most common denominator between any two other conspiracy theories.

Well, they're not exactly secret, are they? Whether you believe in conspiracies or not, everyone agrees that there are powerful people who control the world. Those who talk about conspiracies just happen to believe things wouldn't go quite so smoothly for them if the story wasn't at least a little deeper than it appears to be.

To put it another way, I do believe powerful people intend to either personally remain powerful or transfer that power to someone they believe intends to continue on the path they believe is right (even if it is wrong). So I do not see how this would be possible without some level of conspiring. I don't believe the average person knows enough to make a wise decision with a vote. I don't believe the media is in any position to "keep them honest" (even if it wanted to). I don't believe the average journalist cares about the truth (and even if they did, they would be afraid to go out on limbs with the stakes as high as they are).

I believe there are people who believe they have the wisdom to make choices for all of civilization. They see themselves as almost deities. Whether they're good people or not is kind of beside the point.
edit on 6-4-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

top topics

join