It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am nobody special. Ask me anything.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What is the largest mantid type insect you have ever seen?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
How did you come up with the idea for this thread?

I hope that is not too personal.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: marc72
a reply to: pfishy

Yes sleeper is very important. I have been known to drive it with a trilby hat and suit, grey beard, driving gloves and a box of tissues (kleenex) stuck to the parcel shelf.

Should I tell the yummy mummy about this kink?

I would not know how to answer that one.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
What is the largest mantid type insect you have ever seen?

Just a regular praying mantis

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Just curiousity. I've seen several other AMA threads turn into flame wars because the opinions of the person who started the thread were different from someone else. So I wanted to see if it would happen with someone unknown and non-controversial like myself.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I left the thread yesterday with a tingly spidey sense. So without naming names, I'm thinking of someone here on ATS who just can't seem to convince the general membership that he has a good sense of humor. So here goes: Do you have another account here on ATS?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
I left the thread yesterday with a tingly spidey sense. So without naming names, I'm thinking of someone here on ATS who just can't seem to convince the general membership that he has a good sense of humor. So here goes: Do you have another account here on ATS?

No. Sorry to disappoint the spidey sense. And I've never had any delusions about my sense of humor.
(I am well aware it is top notch. The stuff of legends, in fact. I have made fish crawl from the seas to catch their breath from laughing too hard. I am also aware that I am quite full of s**t.)
edit on 1-4-2015 by pfishy because: Sea turtles won't buy me new skinny jeans.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

So you are somebody special!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Sorry. I just want to point out a fatal mistake in your OP.

You see, there is no such thing as an ordinary human being. Everyone is special mate. There is only one you, and your existence will never be reproduced ever in the future. So yes, Pfishy, you ARE special, I have the proof to prove it, and don't let anyone ever convince you otherwise.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Got milk?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

originally posted by: rickymouse

Just curiousity. I've seen several other AMA threads turn into flame wars because the opinions of the person who started the thread were different from someone else. So I wanted to see if it would happen with someone unknown and non-controversial like myself.

Darn, no flame emoticons.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I have a serious question. Throughout my young life i have been skeptic about the world that we
Iive in and why things are the way they are. I have come to the conclusion that there must be a reason we live on a rock thirs rock from the sun orbiting around it in perfect harmony for many years now. A planet of which supports our life, a planet of which we cannot escape by any means, because O2 is needed for human life and so is water. We can travel to our moon or spend massive amounts of time travelling to mars but after all there is simply no way to get further than this with sustaining human life on a spacecraft let alone fuelling the craft for a mission of traveling to further planets. We have a table of elements perfectly structured allowing us to know what things are and what we made them out of. We have found that we come froma set of DNA exclusive to eqch one of us yet eqch one of us must contain it. It seems as if through life we have discovered much about the world around us and how things are the way they are but never why? This being said i am a university student in Vancouver Canada. I have believed that other life forms must exist for much of my life and have always been skeptical about things realizing that time after time when there seems to be any means of disclosure it is attributed to a former employee being disgruntled and lack of concrete evidence among other things. Now i have done my fair share of research on ETs i cannot say i believe 100% that they have contacted officials of our world i am slightly on the side of them existing for sure without a question. One day while riding a bus to school i came across a man unusual to say the least but yet oddly good looking with prominent facial structure he was a bald white man probably in his late 20's early 30's around 6'6 or 6'7 in height with an amazingly perfectly shaped head, almost too perfect. In that exact moment a thought slipped into my head if ETs were in fact real this man was definitely it, as soon as i had that thought and not a second later the man looked at me directly at me. I looked away but from the corner of my eye i could see his gaze was still directly on me. So i decided to do a little mock trial ( this doesnt mean anything just my testimony that will end witha question) my stop was t next stop and i decided not to look this mans way for the remainder of my ride but when exiting the bus i would look at the man once more from outside to see if he was still looking at me, as i exited the bus annd turned to start walking i looked back inside at the man one last time. He was looking me directly in my eyes. Now to my question, if aliens have indeed been visiting for thousands of years and at some point came into contact with government officials .. Im guessing between 1944-1963 do you think that perhaps they asked the first question any human being in the right mind would, are we mortal? Do we truly die and if so is there a god, are they or creators and if not how did we get here. If these were the questions asked it seems plausible that the Ets didnt know about if they were mortal let alone us. Or the conclusion that i have been lead to after hours of research and contemplation, they met with out world leaders and gave out the single most profound piece of information ever received that we are in fact mortal beings and that we will perish. This would explain a lot considering the manner of which our leaders live their lives. With greed, no honor, and lies. They have put the people in a position of helplessness and the intelligent of us life myself sell out to their systems of education and pay into their funds, for what? To be sold out to a system of justice that has been manipulated to favour them not us. What if the real true leaders of the world were given that information, and everything since was just their plan. ????? Can it be?? Because after all if you were told nothing you did in this life would have consequences from a higher power and that no one was truly ever watching, you are just another animal born to die like the rest, many of us would live our lives completely for ourselves with no need for kindness or caring, exactly why disclosure could never happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So you are somebody special!

lol

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
Got milk?

all out

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belieber

I have a serious question. Throughout my young life i have been skeptic about the world that we
Iive in and why things are the way they are. I have come to the conclusion that there must be a reason we live on a rock thirs rock from the sun orbiting around it in perfect harmony for many years now. A planet of which supports our life, a planet of which we cannot escape by any means, because O2 is needed for human life and so is water. We can travel to our moon or spend massive amounts of time travelling to mars but after all there is simply no way to get further than this with sustaining human life on a spacecraft let alone fuelling the craft for a mission of traveling to further planets. We have a table of elements perfectly structured allowing us to know what things are and what we made them out of. We have found that we come froma set of DNA exclusive to eqch one of us yet eqch one of us must contain it. It seems as if through life we have discovered much about the world around us and how things are the way they are but never why? This being said i am a university student in Vancouver Canada. I have believed that other life forms must exist for much of my life and have always been skeptical about things realizing that time after time when there seems to be any means of disclosure it is attributed to a former employee being disgruntled and lack of concrete evidence among other things. Now i have done my fair share of research on ETs i cannot say i believe 100% that they have contacted officials of our world i am slightly on the side of them existing for sure without a question. One day while riding a bus to school i came across a man unusual to say the least but yet oddly good looking with prominent facial structure he was a bald white man probably in his late 20's early 30's around 6'6 or 6'7 in height with an amazingly perfectly shaped head, almost too perfect. In that exact moment a thought slipped into my head if ETs were in fact real this man was definitely it, as soon as i had that thought and not a second later the man looked at me directly at me. I looked away but from the corner of my eye i could see his gaze was still directly on me. So i decided to do a little mock trial ( this doesnt mean anything just my testimony that will end witha question) my stop was t next stop and i decided not to look this mans way for the remainder of my ride but when exiting the bus i would look at the man once more from outside to see if he was still looking at me, as i exited the bus annd turned to start walking i looked back inside at the man one last time. He was looking me directly in my eyes. Now to my question, if aliens have indeed been visiting for thousands of years and at some point came into contact with government officials .. Im guessing between 1944-1963 do you think that perhaps they asked the first question any human being in the right mind would, are we mortal? Do we truly die and if so is there a god, are they or creators and if not how did we get here. If these were the questions asked it seems plausible that the Ets didnt know about if they were mortal let alone us. Or the conclusion that i have been lead to after hours of research and contemplation, they met with out world leaders and gave out the single most profound piece of information ever received that we are in fact mortal beings and that we will perish. This would explain a lot considering the manner of which our leaders live their lives. With greed, no honor, and lies. They have put the people in a position of helplessness and the intelligent of us life myself sell out to their systems of education and pay into their funds, for what? To be sold out to a system of justice that has been manipulated to favour them not us. What if the real true leaders of the world were given that information, and everything since was just their plan. ????? Can it be?? Because after all if you were told nothing you did in this life would have consequences from a higher power and that no one was truly ever watching, you are just another animal born to die like the rest, many of us would live our lives completely for ourselves with no need for kindness or caring, exactly why disclosure could never happen.

That sort of disclosure would surely shake us to our very core as a race. Unfortunately, that is what I believe the nature of existence actually is. We live, then we die. Nothing else.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I used to know a pfish... Long time ago, chatted via AOL...is this you?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Sorry, but no. My AOL handle was aquatic, but not phish.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join