It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get rid of unwanted pests?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: jackjoedoe

originally posted by: Autorico
I believe these "pests" are paranormal. Are people even reading the OP....

I think most are being sarcastic. I my self don't buy into the paranormal, so I would suggest a psychiatrist.

Psychiatrists don't usually believe in spirits, so that is a joke to ask help from one.

Could be quite dangerous too. Labelled mentally ill, prescribed drugs you don't need due to misdiagnosis.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: severdsoul

Well if it isn't RLS, I really would suggest maybe if financially possible, relocating. Hopefully it is something that hasn't attached to you. Perhaps you brought an old artifact somewhere and you started experiencing these things?

Spirits tend to attach themselves to objects and perhaps you or your wife brought something into the house.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Play some Doris Day music. Guaranteed to work.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: severdsoul

Ignore it the best you can. Dont react emotionally to it. Dont fear. Also whatever your belief system is, use it to your advantage to seek protection from these pests. Much faster, get protective stones, like obsidian or tourmaline or turquoise and keep them on you constantly. Silver too. The bigger stones can be used to protect a whole room too. White sage incense can purify a place but you have to do it for some time.

To get further confirmation of whats happening, you might want to get a cat or any sensitive animal, and watch its reaction. You can also try to record it but that means spending some $. There are full spectrum camera that can record some weird # usually unseen at naked eye.

If you are really tired of it and got nothing to lose, then confront them the best you can. Every time it happens, seek to interact with them, with your whole willpower. Any autosuggestion that give you strenght and confidence boost will help. You can even wear protective stuff to give yourself more confidence. Whether it is a real paranormal occurence or something made from your subconscious, your stance about it is the most important factor. Fear it, be bothered by it, get mad at it, is akin to feed it.

Get rid of any old stuff whose origin is unknown or weird.
edit on 4-4-2015 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: NorEaster

Perhaps it is a manifestation tied to consciousness (tulpa)... perhaps they are independent entities... I lean toward the latter but have to admit the former as possible.

I have dealt with this more than I care to elaborate at present.
The first thing I found handy was to lose all sense of fear toward it, whatever it may be.
Show it a sense of respect, but with the understanding that "it" is below you as a human.
Similar to the attitude you would approach an aggressive animal with.
When "they" or "it" shows you proper respect, reward it with offerings of gratitude.
edit on 4-4-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Dude,

Way to go assuming a ton of ish. How do you know this is his only outlet? You don't.

He asked for input. So people have given it. And the input is so diverse that there truly is a chance someone has it figured out--at least for the most part. So yeah, there is some usefulness in an online forum like this. I mean, yeah you have to pick and choose and take with a grain of salt but there's some good info to be had here.

I don't think the OP needs meds or a shrink. He seems perfectly lucid and is reacting like any normal sane person would react in such a situation. Idk. I believe the OP. It's pretty obvious that the guy isn't lying.

Anyway, OP, I have experienced something similar to the walking on the bed thing. I remember googling how to bless my bedroom to keep out unclean spirits (b/c this thing growled when i said the our father). And I got this jewish website that told me to read...I think it was Psalm 23. I'm not sure. But it was a Psalm. 23 or 54? It said something about like only allowing the spirit of the lord into the room or something to that effect.

Well anyway, I read it out loud while kneeling beside my bed praying and yeah I've never felt that walking weird thing again.

At the time when that was going on I was pretty anxious and depressed and stuff. So there was a lot of conflict in my own head I think. Which could have created a perfect storm for whatever this thing was. Like someone else mentioned, who knows maybe I was the problem. I do have some spiritual gifts that I honestly don't fully understand but that I've lived with my whole life.

I am pretty sure that I have spiritual discernment, though. Which is both a blessing and a curse sometimes lol
I'm feeling that whatever going on in your home is the work of two low-level demonic entities. just my $0.02.

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

no, the demons.
nice try though.
edit on 5-4-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

a reply to: _damon

I like the first part of your post--about IGNORING THEM.

OP, do not under any circumstances engage these things. Do not speak with them or seek to speak with them. Unless you want to run the risk of passing the point of no return. Demonic entities LIKE to talk. Like really, really like to talk. If these things are not demonic (which I think they are but hey let's say for a second that I'm wrong and they are not demonic) and you try to chat (which if they are not demonic they won't chat), you could inadvertently open a door to something ELSE that DOES want to talk.

If nothing else works, OP--simply ignore them. Don't react. Don't be afraid. Stay calm and just be. Don't let them change the way you live your life. Don't give them any power over you
I wish you the best of luck. I hope you'll keep us posted on anything else that happens.
edit on 5-4-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Demonic entities LIKE to talk.

Totally explains my mother in law

In all seriousness though, I have dealt with one demon, and he was attached to my aforementioned mother in law. Fed off and perpetuated her anger and spite and contempt towards another [dissolved marriage late in life]. She brought him into MY house, and I had to instruct my wife [in the little I know, and as I was gone at the time] on how to banish him [from the property].

Per my pervious comment in this thread, there is a night an day difference between the demonic and wee folk. Given the leeway and tools, little'uns can be beneficial. Demons... man, I hope that is not the case, for as soon as it knows you are on to it, expect 'strange happenings'.

As a primer... we had a sink hole on the property as soon as I told the wife that it was a demon. When I told the wife how to banish and cleanse with sage, the whole of the herb garden was destroyed by black mold: which has not been seen since. Even the wee ones, spiders, wasps, toads and lizards fled the house.

You WILL KNOW, if you have a demon.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Wow, trying to answer you brought out a book of rambling, caveats and divergent thought trains... I'll try again, but it just shows how little we know for sure about these ...energy beings... maybe including us.

I hear you on the "elaborate" part and not wanting to in public... for me, some of the details of my own experiences are pretty darn private and the whole topic can totally devalue an opinion in some folks' eyes... but we need to talk about it in the open (or anonymously online) because people need help.

Trying to discern the "types" is difficult... all might need a slightly (or hugely) different approach... throw in mistaken identification of the mundane, false expectation, actual neurological diseases, environmental factors and incorrect religious doctrine .... and a murky bog of effluent is the end result.

We need a paranormal zoological compendium... and a data record on what works against what "symptoms".

Your approach would, for instance, have some religious folks upset because even acknowledging a "demon" can be empowering to it... in their worldview, anyway. I don't agree, but... they could be correct in spite of arriving at the conclusion due to possibly bad dogma.

But because invisible things that can move physical objects and influence minds is an occurring phenomena, it is something that just might need some looking into!

How one does that with any degree of certainty is the question.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Let us see how this works.
I have invited them to come join the party at my place.
There are bouncers in the house to make sure the party stays in line.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been said already, but burning a sage stick cleanses your house of negative energy. You just have to make sure you smoke your ENTIRE house (every room and every corner). The only thing is it smells like weed, and may set off a fire alarm if you aren't careful.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join