It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get rid of unwanted pests?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jackjoedoe

originally posted by: Autorico
I believe these "pests" are paranormal. Are people even reading the OP....

I think most are being sarcastic. I my self don't buy into the paranormal, so I would suggest a psychiatrist.

Psychiatrists don't usually believe in spirits, so that is a joke to ask help from one.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jackjoedoe

For the record, I didn't "buy into the paranormal" either... but then I met a few invisible things with attitude problems and after going through some paradigm hiccups, decided millions of folks were correct about (at least some of) the paranormal.

I just think we'll figure it out with the scientific method... no dogma needed. But things without visible bodies sure as heck are experienced... but I don't know what or why they are and no way you'll (really) consider it unless you experience it.

Some of the things I experienced sure seemed like "dead" people... some were more like invisible varmints of some sort. All could be explained as living in higher spacial dimensions.

To the best of medical science's opinion, I'm not insane... nor were the other folks who lived with me and experienced them, too... nor are most (or at least some) of the people this stuff happens to.

edit on 3/31/2015 by Baddogma because: qualifier

edit on 3/31/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: jackjoedoe

originally posted by: Autorico
I believe these "pests" are paranormal. Are people even reading the OP....

I think most are being sarcastic. I my self don't buy into the paranormal, so I would suggest a psychiatrist.

Psychiatrists don't usually believe in spirits, so that is a joke to ask help from one.

A little clarification: I do not believe this person is experiencing "paranormal" issues, that is why I would suggest a psychologist, who also most likely would not attribute theses issues to the paranormal.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Have you tried starting out simple? IE, telling them to leave your house, rather commanding them to leave, with strong will and force? Or a simple sage smudge to cleanse the house? Doesn't really seem like it's an intelligent haunt so to speak. Though what you described as what seems to be a tiny person might be problematic in the long run. The critters should be easiesr I think to get rid of. Though it's hard to say without more information. Perhaps a little history concerning the property and land might help.

But, being as you've had other people in your home describe the same thing, you should try some and make an effort if the activity hasn't stopped after trying to ignore it. Obviously you and your wife and whoever else aren't all experiencing the most bizarre manifestation of restless leg syndrome I've ever heard of or some kind of location specific psychiatric condition lol. That's funny.
edit on 31-3-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Sometimes I feel like there should be a rule that if you don't believe in the Paranormal, you shouldn't be able to post or respond on the Paranormal Forums. Of course this would never work, who am I kidding? Believe me, I get it. To some people this topic is beyond serious conversation. While some are funny, such as the comment about telling them that when they turned 18, out the door? Had me laughing. A few others..not so much. He called them pests, mentioned that they felt "animal" sized and had vermin type feet. Call the pest control. Yes, yes. We get it. He MUST be dealing with real vermin, because spiritual versions don't exist. However, I don't think any professional animal/pest control is going to be able to do anything about invisible tormentors.

Well, he will of course, he will spray and send you a nice bill...but the problem will still persist. With the useless suggestions out of the way, let's try to find some salvation/relaxation for our friend who has come here with his problem.

That being said..

I am sure that there are people on this forum who know way more than I do when it comes to handling the sort of .. "problem" you have. I have only your hasty message written under duress to go by, but your mental state doesn't seem off. At least you knew that you needed to ask for help. I hope for you that somebody with the remedy to your situation takes the time to help you out, as it really sounds like you need it.

Someone said invoking Jesus works. I've heard success stories, I've also heard let-downs when using that method. The idea here isn't to take a sharpshooter approach and fix this with one solution, but rather to take a shotgun approach and just throw everything you can find at it until something sticks.

There are a lot of forums out there with people who help people in need. I won't post them here but if you send a U2U I will try to send you in the right direction.

Good luck, and I hope to hear from you.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Oh ya, i have a great video of one, i was standing in the bathroom, setting up the camera to leave on all night and i could see it in the flip out, but not on the bed with my eyes. was the weirdest experience i have had yet.
But bad part its a old Hi 8 video, with tape and not compatible with anything modern.

I did get a sony nightshot a month ago, and set it up 2 nights and recorded all night, but i have a issue, for some reason i can not get it to connect to the computer, plug it in, get the usb plugged in and it still wont find it, even got a hold of someone on ebay and got the original disks with it, and yet still nothing. I may have to buy new wires, not sure what the deal is.
i tried to view it on the flip out screen, but after a little while you get cross eyed trying to see that small of a screen, let alone 16 hours of it. Its a HD version camcorder, and now the HD is full, and i have yet to get a way to suck the video off of there. I dont want to just erase it without being able to view it and see if anything showed up on it.

very frustrating i want to just go buy a new one that i know will be compatible and be done with it, but dont have that kind of extra cash to spend.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Sadly stosh64 That and many other common talked about methods have been useless. No effect at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Believe it or not, Sage, holy water, had someone come in and do a cleaning ? i think that is what they called it.
Reading aloud from a bible, playing youtube video's of prayers by ministers to drive them away all night.
(which i have to say gets old after a day or two). Told them to leave, begged them to leave.
there have been a few other things i have tried over the past few years, but cant remember at the moment what they were.
Called a catholic priest once, because all the news and shows that have anything to do with ghost/demons or what ever they are points to them being the most knowledgeable and know how to deal with it. Ya, that was a wasted phone call, not only was he no help, but treated me like i was a total loon, which i understand it sounds crazy, but honestly would someone go to the trouble to call a priest and make them self seem like a loon if it was not something that was really going on?

I know for someone who has never had any real experience with it, would think i was a total nut job, but that is typical, normally with paranormal, if they have not experienced it them self, they wont believe that there is something going on. I am sure i will attract a lot of those kind before this thread slows down. But anyone that has had a real experience will know that something is there, and it is not made up or in the mind. Honestly i could not explain what, how or why, but i know that it is real.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Chemicalbrother

no, i dont see them, just feel them move about, descrptions are based on what is felt.
The only time either of us have seen the one was from the video recorder that is to outdated to get to a digital file.
I really wish i had a way to convert it. it kind of looks like a over sized cat, but no animals in the room, ever.
wife is alergic to cats.

stormcell = No rats or mice here, our house is a new construction, wife picked out all the interior when it was built.
What ever these are, they are not a rat or mouse, i can sit on the bed, in the middle of the day, wait a min. or
two and feel it walk up the bed twords my head/chest, some times even see the blankets move as it walks up.

blackmetalmist - No RLS here, not only that, but RLS would not explain the pushes, pulls, slaps and punches, nor would it
go all the way up and around me.

I know for many this sounds odd, it took me a while to accept that it is what it is, i am a skeptic by nature, so the first year or so i would try to find every thing it could be besides what it is, in the end, its a reality, they are here and they do pester me most of the time, now as to what exactly they are, i have no clue, but the reality is they exist. How, why i have no clue. I just want to get rid of them so i can have a normal life again.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ensinger23

Thank you Ensinger23 . Its hard enough to post on a board like this, knowing the mentality that normally troll's the forums, 'pictures or it didnt happen' only problem with that is some times it happens and a picture or not cant make it any more real.

I have tried to deal with them on my own, and i am getting no where. reaching out is my only chance. A normal nights sleep for once would be real nice. It has been a while, constantly woke up for one reason or the other, although i have to say, the punch to the face twice in one night ticked me off. First time it woke me up, then a few min. later i got it again. when you are not expecting anything like that, it smarts.
I will ship you a U2U

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: severdsoul

I'm sorry you are having to deal with the rudeness of some of our members here. I have heard a lot of stories on my paranormal thread (click on my signature), and I believe every word you posted could happen.

Here is a site I found that looks like it might offer you some peace.
www.newciv.org...

this entire chapter is how to clear negative alien implants, negative elementals, astral entities, etheric mucous; parasites, negative imprints, toxic astral energies, gray fields, etheric wounds, holes in the aura, and extraterrestrial possession, to name a few. This is an area of work that is usually addressed by psychic healers only and/or those who are clairvoyant and even most in this group do not have a very good understanding of how to deal with this level. A person can do all the psychological clearing work in the world, but, if this psychic level of spiritual psychology is not addressed the person will never fully recover from their physical or psychological problems.

There is a lot more there. Go read over it and see if you think you can rid yourself of these pests.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This Thread may help. Have not read through all of it yet.

To me it sounds like Brownies with nothing to do. The ones who share my house are quite fond of hiding 'in plain sight' items used every day, and in this case; it is usually my sewing scissors, rulers, and soap stones.

They are also relentless in positioning an releasing a particular insect only when and where my wife will see it.

By your description, it sounds more mischievous than malicious, and may just be the game these particular ones like to play.

See if you can change the 'game'.

Just my 2 cents.

ETA: I see you were in on that thread as well.
edit on 31-3-2015 by J.B. Aloha because: See ETA

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Tell them, mentally, in a calm but stern tone, to piss off.
Do not let these imps get a rise off you. That's what they want.
Get a dog.
Leave peace offerings. A shot of liquor and some tobacco left on the porch sometimes will appease them.
They want attention and respect.
edit on 31-3-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: severdsoul
The only time either of us have seen the one was from the video recorder that is to outdated to get to a digital file.
I really wish i had a way to convert it.
You need something like this to convert it, it's only $9:

www.newegg.com...

You plug RCA cables from your camcorder into one end, and plug the other USB end into your computer, and there you have it feeding into your computer.

The RCA connectors on my old camcorder have a cover on them so you have to remove that to see the connectors. If your camcorder has a S-video connector, it will work with that also.

edit on 1-4-2015 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
There is a member here Woodwych she is the real deal and has cleaned up some very nasty paranormal stuff in her time she last visited 18/3 but still is a member Id contact her on the internal mailing system

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
am thinking you need a cleansing done in the house.

You could just try asking / telling them they are welcome, but only on the condition they behave themselves,
or you could try using a sage incense around the house for a while,
a last resort would be to place opposing mirrors in walkways, left side, right side and facing each other (hallway, front / back door, between the bed and door, etc) they don't like that though, as it can trap them for a while.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Sleep with the light on .

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: severdsoul
This has been going on for about 4 years now, and frankly i am tired of it.
Oddly, in this case, its not a bump in the dark, or strange sounds, or things moved like most. This is constant 24x7. Day, night, home, away, I have tried many things, all the common suggestions, none have had any effect.
There is a mix, 2 or 3 of them are small, i know this for many reasons, i can feel them at different times jump on the foot of the bed at night, feels kind of like when a cat would jump on a bed, and feel it walk over to me, or walk up to the top of the bed.
I am not really sure what they are, or why. But one of them has bird like feet/hand , i know this because it has grabbed my big toe a few times and it feels just like one would expect a eagle or falcon foot to feel like, 2 finger/claws on one side and one on the other. it has very sharp points and hurts when it grabs a hold. The other 2, i am not sure shape/size except one walks up the bed on 2 legs, it feels when its walking as though its a person but very small, 12-15" tall judging by the stride.
The other is person size, i have been poked, pushed, pulled, hit, punched, and about anything you can think of over the past 4 years.

It is getting very obnoxious, i want normal sleep again, i am getting tired of getting woke up by being hit, punched or what not. I am really getting tired of them, and want some way to get rid of them.

I have no idea why or what caused them to pester me, but they do constantly, even right now, middle of the day, tv on, sun out shining bright and i am stretched out on the couch, and getting my foot messed with, a poke every now and then, and a smack.

How dose one make them leave? there has to be a way, and honestly i am not sure how much longer i can deal with them, they are driving me nuts.

For the skeptics, its not in my head, and not over active imagination, my wife has seen and felt them as well, but for the most part they do not bother her, for some reason they pester me.

I am not scared by them, or freaked out, honestly they are boring, same crap different day, it gets old real fast.

Hello,

Just wondering if you are religious?

What about your wife?

How long have you been living in this house? (Important question) Did it start after you moved in...say within three to six months?

How many other people live in the home with you?

Are you the only one being "attacked"?

Have you or your wife inherited anything

Flip your mattress over and look for any small holes or cuts and see if there are any rodents living in your mattress.

If you have a carpet underneath the bed look for small tears and openings.

Any small scratch marks found on the walls?

Check your walls and closet space as well.

Look closely at your windows for any smear marks and tracks?

What about scratch marks on your body? Are there any? How long? How many?

Set large rat traps at least six under the bed, a few in the closet etc...

Any animal poop found in bedroom? Look for very small (peanut size or smaller)

Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed? (Keep the bedroom door closed)

Lay down large pieces of plastic at least six feet wide ..... all around the bed. Carefully take five pounds of flour and spread it evenly (lightly) around the bed onto the plastic (before you go to bed). Anything walking around near your bed at night or day will leave tracks. In the morning do not step on the floor but look around from the bed and see if you can see any tracks. If so photograph them.... look for signs of any tail marks as well. Look for any hand writing in the flour. Download any photographs to your computer. Make sure digital photographs are large to easier analyze them.

Do you or anyone else play with the ouija board inside your home?

What about overall occult? Anyone practicing any occult type practices?

Are you a witch or any family member? Any type...

Anyone been studying magick of any kind?

Any rumours to any family member playing with magick or the occult?

So after you have ruled all of this out and none of the traps have been set off then we must be talking about "ghosts", "familiars" or "parasites".

A poltergeist it is not.

A demonic entity ...... leaning more and more towards......no BUT not totally ruled out. I mean after 4 years of constant "small" attacks this does not sound like an evil entity.

A dead person who either committed suicide in the home or died in the home..........maybe. This spirit scared (fear) to move on. If so it will need help to move on.

BUT...... this could also come from a curse placed upon you!!! You either pissed someone off who has sent these things to agitate you, messing with your sleep cycle over years cause illness, BTW...... have you been getting sick....... sicker over the last 4 years than before? More flu's, diarrhea, stomach aches, ulcers, headaches, etc..... over the last 4 years ..... more than before?

Also law of attraction applies........ negative attitudes, fighting and screaming at one another, overall violence attracts negative entities. Positive attitudes attract positive energy......positive entities, one reason why prayers help. Prayer is a spiritual communication to whom you worship and pray to.... attracting that entity into your life. Whatever this entity has he/she will provide upon asking..... depending on the entity.

Myself I am a Christian. I have a crucifix (not a cross) in every room and a mezuzah on my house door. Each crucifix is blessed with holy water, anointed oil and blessed salt and I sleep like a baby every night.... NEVER any nightmares or bad dreams. I have had a few experiences where a person or two could not physically enter my home without screaming out in pain and running off. Why they ran off in pain..... I don't know why but I have my theories.

Have you ever been hypnotized? When?

How often do you dream?

Any lucid dreaming and how often?

Do you see colors when you close your eyes? What color?

Of course it could be you. Yep.... you could be the problem. You have a sixth sense you are not aware of and have failed to bring it out. By ignoring it, the sense will get your attention because you gave it no other opportunities to develop.

Solution: Find someone who has spiritual discernment and let them walk around inside your home. If they are legitimate they will tell you exactly what is wrong and what is dwelling inside your home. That person will be very specific and not vague. Then if they can't expel/remove the entity you will have find someone with experience who has dealt with this specific issue.

Legitimate people with spiritual discernment charge no money except for expenses.

EDIT LATER: Oh I forgot...... very important. Do not curse at it. Do not make threats it could become angry. Do not scream at it. Try to always remain calm no matter how high the stress level is. Always act calm and confident..... this will keep it confused and it can not feed off you. And if this was "real evil" and this going on for over four years, you would have either been killed, suicide or sitting in a mental hospital. A word of caution: ALWAYS be VERY careful who you invite into your home, don't be so quick to let unfamiliar people inside.

edit on 1-4-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

This is constant 24x7. Day, night, home, away, I have tried many things, all the common suggestions, none have had any effect.

What do you mean "away"?

Out of town? Yes or No

Out of country? Yes or NO

on another continent?

When "away" does it still happen the VERY night you are AWAY? If so you are marked. This is not a ghost. Normally ghost haunt places not people.

This thing....things...will not be going away unless you find away to make it so. You need a professional.

So based on Very little info that you have provided..... it is either one of two possibilities:

1. It is a curse. (demonic) ..... done by a witch or warlock four years ago.

2. It is demonic. (negative spirits) something happened four years ago with you....what was it?

Become concerned.........
edit on 1-4-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I know for someone who has never had any real experience with it, would think i was a total nut job, but that is typical, normally with paranormal, if they have not experienced it them self, they won't believe that there is something going on.

Sorry for the delay. I don;t think you are nuts, I think you are being oppressed. Do you fight them or ignore them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join