It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Religion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is the NWO Religion.
Sorry, I didn't know where I had to post it.
Here, or on the Religion Forum.

www.bahai.com...

It's really frightening, becarefull...

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Actually, I've always thought that the REAL candidate for the NWO religion was Christianity.

They're all "on fire" to convert the world (unlike Budhists, Wiccans, Unitarians, etc), they have a "divine mandate" to do this, and they're (unlike the Bah'ais) often very intolerant of other religions. Their goal is to unite the world under Christianity. Diversity of religion is seen as Satanic.

Have you ever talked with a Bah'ai? We had one around who would occasionally strike up a discussion to try and gently persuade us to join. I've seen bigger threats to sanity and cultural diversity in a Pepsi commercial than I have from those folks.

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have to confess, I've never speak with a Bahai.

For me, they are just another sectary movement like another 1.

I don't know where you have heard that the NWO religion will be Christianity. Me, I was thinking it was the Muslim Religion, or them, the Bahai.

And I'm not drinking Pepsi & Coca-Cola. Without their marketing, they are really nothing. Only chemicals products that you can use to remove the rust from an old mobile, or if you want to have cancer, just drink them.

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 03:46 PM
link   
UP, why do yo never mke any sense? Byrd simply stated that it seemed likely from their demeanour that Christianity would reflect the aims of the New World Order. Not that this has been officialy stated anywhere. And why do you find this article frightening?

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 03:51 PM
link   
In addition you seem to go mad anytime something is seen as anti-semitic or anti-Christian but aren't you being anti-bahai with you're messages? After all, scary? All they seem to want is no divisions between race or religion. Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing, and a long way towards tolerance and world peace?

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sorry Oisin, Byrd think that Christianity will be the NWO religion ( or at least may be ). Me I think it will be the Muslim Religion. That's all. What did I do wrong in my post ?

It was just his point of view, and it's just my point of view.

And it's frightening because it's too much looking perfect. Everybody is gentle, everybody is smart, everybody is nice....That's what I find dangerous. It's a sectary movement. It's looking like Ron Hubbard Church.Scientology.

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin
In addition you seem to go mad anytime something is seen as anti-semitic or anti-Christian but aren't you being anti-bahai with you're messages? After all, scary? All they seem to want is no divisions between race or religion. Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing, and a long way towards tolerance and world peace?

Well done Oisin. Really well done.

But for your question, I do not believe in any utopia. Human nature can't live in an utopia. We have to grown mentaly, and specialy in morality matters.

Looks what's going on on earth. Do you think that we are going live in an utopian world ? I have serious doubt.

The Bahai's faith, it's like all the rest of the humanbeing ideas. Theory is wonderfull, but for the practices....

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin
In addition you seem to go mad anytime something is seen as anti-semitic or anti-Christian but aren't you being anti-bahai with you're messages?

Well done Oisin. Really well done.

But for your question, I do not believe in any utopia. Human nature can't live in an utopia. We have to grown mentaly, and specialy in morality matters.

Looks what's going on on earth. Do you think that we are going live in an utopian world ? I have serious doubt.

The Bahai's faith, it's like all the rest of the humanbeing ideas. Theory is wonderfull, but for the practices....

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 10:47 AM
link   
well, if you look at the dossiers, you'll see that the CIA NWO calls for a communistic world, that includes religion, think of it as Saudi Arabia, but bigger, i thought the OA NWO didn't care much about what people did, so long as they didn't commit crimes or harm another persons life, plus they dont care how you entertain yourself, and some people (like Ned Flanders) find Church entertaining, so i guess the OA is keeping its hands of religion

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A communist world. Heeeeeeeeeeeeerk !!! What a disgusting idea !!! I don't want to live in a communist world. I want to live in a free world. Communists sucks!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 05:40 PM
link   
BYRD, actually the NWO Religion will be the other way round to what you said. It will not be christianity. Christianity will actually be an enemy to the NWO Religion.
The NWO will create a religion that will satisfy all the other religions (Islam, Hindu Roman catholic, sikhe, etc) in such a way that they will join and combine their beliefs and unknowingly worship the antichrist. This will first though be triggered by an event called the Rapture of the church of christ.

The bible speaks of the NWO Religion and what they will do in the book of Revelations.

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The basic philosophy that I live by (or try to at any rate) is that "Your freedom ends where my nose begins". Now if everybody can live by that, then we wouldn't need religion, governments or officially sanctioned laws...Sort of a "Consential Anarchy".

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 01:31 AM
link   
LoL...

The NWO will create a religion that will satisfy all the other religions (Islam, Hindu Roman catholic, sikhe, etc) in such a way that they will join and combine their beliefs and unknowingly worship the antichrist. This will first though be triggered by an event called the Rapture of the church of christ.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 01:31 AM
link   
LoL...

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 01:34 AM
link   
That was retarded, well continuing from above...

(View quote)

You mean like Freemasonry ya? I've been reading all sorts of insane Christian fanatic websites about how Freemasonry is EXACTLY as you so simply put it hah.

I don't know...3000 years and no anti-christ yet...besides wouldn't one all encompassing religion be the same as if the christians converted everyone?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
This is the NWO Religion.
Sorry, I didn't know where I had to post it.
Here, or on the Religion Forum.

www.bahai.com...

I don't usually like ressurecting old threads, but I'm interested in this. I haven't seen any Baha'i representation here. Now you have it. I'm a third generation Baha'i. If you need to ask questions or just want a different point of view, I'm here.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brain Trust

I don't usually like ressurecting old threads, but I'm interested in this. I haven't seen any Baha'i representation here. Now you have it. I'm a third generation Baha'i. If you need to ask questions or just want a different point of view, I'm here.

Is your religion in cohoots with the NWO to take over the world and covert all of us to Baha'i??

LOL, figured i'd keep with the thread. Would love your input

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

Originally posted by Brain Trust

Is your religion in cohoots with the NWO to take over the world and covert all of us to Baha'i??

LOL, figured i'd keep with the thread. Would love your input

Yes, we'll get you and your little do too! MUHUHAHAHA! Ok, not really. Proselytizing is a big no-no in our faith. Of course you get those out there that ignore that and want to tell you all about it regardless of if you care to hear it at all. It's mostly newer converts that seem to be the over zealous ones. Not to bash people new to the faith. That's just been my experience.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My understanding of the Ba'hi is that its presented as a fufilment of Islamic prophecy, with the Bab being the "door" the communicates with the Mahdi. And from that fufilment the religion moved on into new territory.

Many religions in islamic territories are not permited to recruit new members (as this would mean converting muslims, which can be seen as an attack on islam). Do you think that the Ba'hai prophibitions against evangelizing are because of this? After all, the iranian government at the time persecuted the Ba'hais.

From what I understand, the faith is split into two groups, or, rather, the Ba'hai follow one man, and are seperate, and there is another 'prophet' of the bab, who has his own group that is only in Iran. What is the relationship between these groups? Are the others considered apostates or to be in error?

Would evangelizing them be 'proper'?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

I'm sorry... what was really frightening about that link?

I actually find it quite ignorant to point out either the Baha'i or Islam as one of the two potential NWO religions, namely because, in personally knowing followers of each of these religions, I think these are a few of the most peaceful religions I've encountered. There are fanatics in any religion-- I mean, look at some of those founded in the name of Christianity: Ku Klux Klan, American Protective Association, and Christian Identity

top topics

<<   2 >>

join