It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Analyst Calls For Nuclear Attack on Yellowstone National Park

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The rhetoric has been getting tougher and tougher recently but the latest declaration is not just a war one, is a call for pure genocide and mass extermination. Calling to nuke Yellowstone and San Andreas fault line is not just attacking US. Is starting a chain of events that can kill hundred of millions. I'm tired of this psychopaths, criminals, sadistic maniacs who are in position of power. They don't own Earth, they don't own humanity. They can go all to hell. We have to take our planet back from lunatics.

Russian geopolitical analyst Konstantin Sivkov has called for Moscow to launch a nuclear attack on Yellowstone National Park and the San Andreas fault line, noting that the devastating consequences would ‘disappear’ the United States as a country.

Sivkov made the comments in a piece for Russian trade newspaper VPK News, which were translated by the Sydney Morning Herald.

Arguing that NATO aggression against Russia required the “complete destruction of the enemy,” Sivkov went on to depict a chilling scenario.

“Geologists believe that the Yellowstone supervolcano could explode at any moment. There are signs of growing activity there. Therefore it suffices to push the relatively small, for example the impact of the munition megaton class to initiate an eruption. The consequences will be catastrophic for the United States – a country just disappears,” he said.

A Yellowstone supervolcano eruption would kill millions of people in the initial blast and bury much of the United States in volcanic ash. According to some experts, it could cause the end of the world. The last time a supervolcano exploded in Siberia, 85 per cent of all land species and 95 per cent of all ocean dwellers were completely wiped out.

Other links:

fukushima411.com...

edit on 31-3-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
#ing psychotic, and very disturbing he would even CONSIDER such a thing!

This dumbass has no clue the damage this would cause, not just United States l, Canada as well.

I don't live very far in terms of a super volcanic eruption and change reaction via nuclear impact. . I'm in Alberta, just North of Montana.

If you cross the US like this, you immediately lose all alliances, showing your out of control and careless acts.

But I'm glad those in control of nuclear operations in Russia do not take this asshats advice

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

But I'm glad those in control of nuclear operations in Russia do not take this asshats advice

How do you know they aren't taking it seriously? Some of the people in power really are dumb, some would actually think this might be a good idea...They just forget that if Yellowstone did erupt, the fallout would leave half the world closed off to population, so they could enjoy the tiny land left while waiting thousands of years for the fallout, ash, radiation, etc to clear....What a bunch of retarded ass retards...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Important to consider that a) This is one analyst, and b) the US likewise has probably explored all avenues of the exploitation of geological weaknesses of its enemies... even the bats**t-insane ones.

It's not a solution to take the US out of commission... it's a solution to end life on Earth. This goes on the same page as "Mutually Assured Destruction".

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

What an idiot, that's the destruction of Russia as well because we would fire everything we had back at them.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well....that is certainly a next step in saber rattling, not just nuke the country, but make it a global catastrophe as well! I like this guys doom hat....he should be on ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

We must make the rounds on the same sites because I was aware of the threads you posted today.

Thanks for taking the time to bring them here.

This story just made me think wtf? Really? I have to shake my head, turn around and pretend I never read it.

Not like I can do anything about it either way

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Well so far the source I see is infowars...Alex Jones.

SO I am not sure how much credibility this story has, but i will hold judgement to see if better sources come about (one's that don't use infowars as the source).

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I'm guessing this guy didn't pass geography 101.

The energy that is released when the plates shift or when a volcano blows it's top makes a nuke look like a bee sting.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Just incredible that anyone would consider this scenario, let alone be stupid enough to talk about it publicly. What this tool is proposing would make Karakatoa look like a walk in the park. It wouldn't be just 3 years of ash and haze in the upper atmosphere blotting out the sun and killing pretty much all the plant and animal life on earth through a 3 to 10 year nuclear winter, it would also be irradiating pretty much everything. This clowns solution is a global dirty bomb. It's a shame there isn't a quick fix drug or mineral for psychopaths, other than lead. Still shaking my head...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
WEll there are Russian weapons of Mass destruction that have the devastating effects of a major Nuclear bomb without the radiation.

Suck in the total energy and then blast back with the highest level of hurricane force winds essentially wiping the slate clean, the rest of the country would be easy to take down and out.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Look all the links I have read lead to Infowars and prisonplanet.com

We all know Alex Jones is a Shock Jock ....

I am sorry but I just can't take this seriously ...

On Second thought after going to the direct Russian news website it looks legit.

This is a bit concerning .

I know that During the first cold war the Russians has Folsom dam set as a target to flood all of Sacramento the Capital of CA .
So who knows maybe this is a real possibility.

Crazy stuff going on these days .
edit on 31-3-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well after a bit further research it seems the man was taken out of context, as he is discussing that if a war were to break out the Yellowstone volcano could be an easy strike target that could take out the US.

He never said that is what should happen, and he also discussed how a tsunami could be used to hurt the US so as much as this sounds nefarious it really isn't.

Here is some from the article...

A different picture in the United States. In coastal areas, with a slight excess above sea level, is the bulk of the population - more than 80 percent. It also placed the country's main production facilities. Even relatively weak tsunami height of several tens of meters, can lead to disastrous consequences for the United States. This is very clearly demonstrated Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans

What's in the US? First of all, attention is drawn to Yellowstone National Park, located in the caldera of the same name supervolcano, which, according to geologists, close to the period of its activation, which occurs at a frequency of 600 thousand years. About as long ago there was its last eruption. The power of this supervolcano several orders of magnitude weaker than the Siberian, so it has not led to the eruption of mass extinction of living creatures on the planet as a whole, but for the Americas this eruption was undoubtedly disastrous. Geologists believe that the Yellowstone supervolcano could explode at any moment. Signs of growing its activity there. Therefore it suffices to push the relatively small, for example the impact of the munition megaton class to initiate an eruption. The consequences will be catastrophic for the United States - a country just disappears. All of its territory is covered with a thick (several meters or tens of meters) layer of ash.

Another vulnerable area of ​​the United States from the geophysical point of view, is the San Andreas - the break length of 1300 kilometers between the Pacific and North American plates. It passes along the coast of the territory of the State of California, somewhere on land and partly under water. Are parallel to the faults of the San Gabriel and San Hosinto. This is an area of ​​geophysical instability generating earthquakes with a magnitude of 8.5 on the Richter scale. Impact powerful enough nuclear weapon can trigger catastrophic events that can completely destroy the infrastructure of the United States on the Pacific coast-scale tsunami.

vpk-news.ru...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Well that would be stupid.

Is Russia not cold enough?

link   

Ok from a humanistic standpoint, appalling. From a military strategy perspective, genius. But aside from all that, is it even possible to trigger a volcano with a bomb? Is this a realistic possibility or is the guy simply talking out of his ass in fantasy land?

link   
a reply to: antar

Could you post a link to more information on these weapons please?

I have heard others talk about them but I have never seen anything valid on the subject.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

what a lunatic and an idiot. save it for a role playing game Mr. Sivkov

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
After looking at this here is the thing:

The use of a nuke to start an earthquake, probably not going to do much. If anything it may just relieve the pressure in the area and stop such.

The problem with using it to start a volcano, the problem here is, that one would have to put the nuke into the ground, and it would have to be close to the magma chamber, then survive long enough to detonate before the heat destroyed it.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrikeyMagnet
Important to consider that a) This is one analyst, and b) the US likewise has probably explored all avenues of the exploitation of geological weaknesses of its enemies... even the bats**t-insane ones.

It's not a solution to take the US out of commission... it's a solution to end life on Earth. This goes on the same page as "Mutually Assured Destruction".

This is the most likely answer. I'm sure our analysts also have targets picked out that would cause the most destruction.
I'm sure that if we went to war with China, the Three Gorges Dam would be a high priority target, even though it would probably drown millions.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When these sorts of genocidal plans, that in all honesty have the capability to become extinction level events as far as the human race in concerned, become part of a political strategy or military option, then we have become psychotic as a species and have sunk to lows our ancestors could not have imagined in their worst nightmares.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join