It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Statements Changed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Search the title. What do you get?

I get Hillsborough, Hillsborough, Hillsborough.

Now read this. hillsboroughinquests.independent.gov.uk...

This must explain some of altered statements. Useful evidence is publicly available through the Hillsborough Inquest. hillsboroughinquests.independent.gov.uk...

If you want to understand how Hillsborough came about, work your way through the evidence and draw your own conclusions.

The mainstream media is run by traitor-spooks. They will lie to you. The mainstream media will tell you, "Hillsborough, 'the police' did it."

Having further demoralised the overstretched constables the mainstream media will then stoke the next round of consumer riots, followed sharply by the passing of new statutes that elected representatives have not had time to read.

Reading through the inquest evidence it soon becomes obvious the mainstream media are putting a slant on the story. Notice for example how little attention is paid to the unprecedented mass rush on the turnstiles. All the evidence is there, but it's a taboo subject. The mass rush was organised by provocateurs. That's why the mainstream media don't want to talk much about that part of the story. Analyse the rush on the turnstiles. Compare it to previous matches.

Don't fall for the government/media con.

Hillsborough was planned.

The cover-up was planned and encouraged and is now being misrepresented by the lying mainstream media as part of the dirty war against the Office of Constable.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
But was part of the plan to horribly kill so many children and innocent people ?

Yes the investigation stinks, but i still dont know the whole truth ?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

Good question because the answer is no. Not that many. They didn't know the barrier would give way. If you've been following this you'll know a newspaper from I think 1931 was discovered in the middle of the litter stuffed into the barrier. There seems to be no-one who knows how old that barrier actually was. Major Black Ops always go horribly wrong because of the amount of negative energy invested.

They planned for up to 30-40 around the edges. It's all about the psychology of numbers. 30 or 40 translates as 3 or 4 in the subconscious mind. It can more easily be played down when they want to control the reaction. 96 is far too many. A number can't get much bigger without going back to 1 again.

The heartless swine deliberately created a pool of mourners to be used as an emotive political weapon. When some of the bereaved realise it was deliberate they are going to turn really nasty. This is one of the ways the Hillsborough Black Op is going to turn around and bite the perpetrators.

It always happens this way. I know. I'm related to a false flag terrorist, (Sydney Hilton Bombing). I've seen how it always goes wrong and ruins the lives of the planners and operatives.

edit on 31 3 2015 by Kester because: addition

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Or maybe the police handled the situation terribly, blamed the victims and are ultimately at fault for not doing their jobs properly. Nah, has to be some sort of convoluted conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Evidence tells it.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If a cop, who is giving a legal witness statement, provides an opinion... surely that information ought be taken seriously? Deliberately misleading an official investigation would be perverting the course of justice and misfeasance.

For example, somebody is caught with an ounce of weed but manages to chuck it down a drain before it can be confiscated; two police statements would stand as a strong testimony that the accused did indeed have a controlled substance with intent to supply. Likewise, if a cop held the opinion, but could not clarify outright, that "fans were rushing the gates" at Hillsborough then it's perfectly reasonable to accept it as supporting evidence.

edit on 31st March 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

top topics

join