It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brave little dog gets rescued from the river. His recovery will inspire you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is a video from hope for paws, I follow them on youtube doing their rescue work for dogs. This little doggy made my eyes leak.
poor little thing. But the ending is fantastic. Its a little bit graphic with some scenes of surgery.

edit on 31/3/15 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/3/15 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent
Thank you for such an uplifting video!!! It is amazing the healing power love can have.

I absolutely LOVE it when he tries to pull the other dog in the pool.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Yeah that brought a smile to my face haha a reply to: Martin75

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Great story with a happy ending. I hate cruelty to animals and that little guy was so trusting and loving from the start despite what had happened to him. love humanity when it is so caring and loving. Good luck Jordan though I doubt you will need it from now on.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I saw this on the news. I would love 5 minutes with whoever cut off his leg. Sick freak.

So glad he is doing well.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
First I was
, and then I was really
, only to wind up like

I'll never understand people who do stuff like this to helpless animals. Not ever. But I am so glad that there are places and people that help them afterwards.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It always breaks my heart to see how anyone could be so cruel to animals. I cried watching this and I give appreciation to all involved who saved this puppy and gave their time and love.

Sadly, there are far too many other stories just like this one. We need strict laws against such cruelty. No loving, innocent, sweet creature should suffer at the hands of man!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing...it was extremely difficult to watch but ended on such a sweet note.

I just can't understand the type of Human Sh&t Bag that could do this. IMO anyone that evil and cruel should be eliminated from this planet...some things don't change and whoever did this will probably do it again.

They left Jordan sitting on an old Frito bag to die a hideous death. CURSE THEM!!!

Much, Much love to those wonderful volunteers that saved Jordan. I am going to donate and see if they have a local chapter in Texas.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I saw this on the news. I would love 5 minutes with whoever cut off his leg. Sick freak.

So glad he is doing well.

Did they catch who did it? I will never understand how someone could do something like that.

WTF is wrong with people?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this. I love seeing the good side of humanity. My best wishes to little Jordan for a happy and healthy future.

edit on 3/31/2015 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

No, and that is the really bad thing. Because if you are sick enough to do it once, (although this very well may not be their first) you know they are going to do it again.

top topics

join