It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Liquid Crystal Body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This is a statement from Nikola Tesla that I think explains this forum best.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.

While researching consciousness, specifically Quantum Consciousness, I came upon a brief excerpt from The Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce H. Lipton about the connection between body/mind consciousness and health. There are a few threads regarding this book, but none really look into the Liquid Crystal form of our bodies. And it is my personal theory that everything is connected in some form, by some power, through some field, on this dimension or another; energy and life are one, energy cannot be destroyed but our mortal bodies can. If our consciousness is condensed energy then it must have a vehicle to exert and replenish energy. If everything is connected in some form, then it would be beneficial to have a vehicle that assists consciousness in getting external/internal feedback from any stimuli or other life force trying to communicate in a universal language. Our bodies do that and much more (according to Dr. Lipton). These exceprts explain the theory how our body may be a Liquid Crystaline structure built for harmonics, frequency, memory, and communication.

There are two kinds of crystals, diamonds, salt, rubies, etc and another kind that has a more fluid structure even though its molecules maintain an organized pattern. Familiar examples of liquid crystals include digital watch faces and laptop computer screens. To better understand the nature of a liquid crystal, consider soldiers on parade. When the marching soldiers turn a corner, they maintain their regimented structure, even though they're moving individually. They're behaving like a flowing liquid, yet they do not lose their crystalline organization. The phospholipid molecules of the membrane behave in a similar fashion. Their fluid crystalline organization allows the membrane to dynamically alter its shape while maintaining its integrity, a necessary property for a supple membrane barrier. So in defining this character of the membrane it could be said that it is a liquid crystal.
A liquid crystal is technically defined as having form, liquid properties, stored information and a measurable electromagnetic field. The larger liquid crystal systems include fatty tissue, muscle and nerve tissue, the lymphatic system, white blood cells, and the various pleural and peritoneal linings.

Another source defined Liquid Crystals like so.

The distinguishing characteristic of the liquid crystalline state is the tendency of the molecules (mesogens) to point along a common axis, called the director. This is in contrast to molecules in the liquid phase, which have no intrinsic order. In the solid state, molecules are highly ordered and have little translational freedom. The characteristic orientational order of the liquid crystal state is between the traditional solid and liquid phases and this is the origin of the term mesogenic state, used synonymously with liquid crystal state.

What in our body is like a liquid crystal and why is it important?

In fact there are many forms of crystal-like systems in the body, which is actually a series of synchronous, interacting, crystal structures. On this level the human body is a linkage of oscillating solid and liquid crystals that form an overall energy pattern. Each organ, gland, nerve system, cell and protein structure shows a level of organization with some degree of crystalline function.

For example, our bone structure has long been recognized as a solid crystal structure with piezoelectric properties. A piezoelectric effect is the creation of an electromagnetic field (EMF) pulse when a crystalline structure is physically stressed or pushed out of its normal shape. As a solid crystal, bone has the ability to convert vibrational energy such as sound or light into electromagnetic and electric energies. Studies suggest that the crystal-like components of the extracellular matrix of bone, such as collagen and proteolycans, possess piezoelectric qualities. It has also been established that mineralized tissues, such as cartilage, dentin, teeth in general, and relatively non-mineralized tissues such as keratin in skin, elastin, artery tissue, connective tissue (tendons and ligaments) and even some amino acid crystals (glycine, proline and hydroxyproline) all have piezoelectric properties.

when certain types of protein molecule are exposed to an energy source such as light or radio wave sound or a harmonic frequency, they will resonate sympathetically with it and can even change physical shape. Crystal-like proteins are able to take in energies and transform them into a biologically active signal. When the configuration of the crystal-like protein changes, it can transfer or even convert the frequencies into energy message signals to which the cells respond in numerous different ways. One example is melanin, a crystal-like protein able to absorb light energy and transform it into sound and electromagnetic energy. This transfer of harmonic, resonant energy is how the cell membrane sends information to the intracellular structures, and therefore has a regulatory effect on them.

The body, the cells within the body, and the DNA within the cells within the body, are all resonators working like a two-way radio. Each cell gives off particular frequencies. Electromagnetic wave patterns in the cells act as a guidance or force for what happens in the cell. When you change a field pattern, you change matter. When you change matter, you change a field pattern (just like bio-photons, which are both particles and waves). What is more important is that the field pattern is much more predominant in organizing the matter than vice versa.

The first level of coherence rests on the idea that all subatomic particles are in communication with each other so that, when you change one, you in effect change all the other subatomic particles. This is because they are in constant and instantaneous communication. As we take all this a little further, we begin to understand that consciousness is a high order of coherence of field patterns in the body.

So, according to Dr. Lipton our bodies, as well as nearly all organisms are specialized vehicles for communication. We are designed to recieve and transmit massive amounts of communications at every second, Optimally internally, foot cell to a brain cell in a milisec, but also externally in order to change internally. Even self-manifesting thoughts "Law of attraction" or beliefs revisited daily could alter not only our mental states but also physical. The feeling you may get "bad vibes" or "Negative energy" when meeting a person or walking by some people on the street may have biological credence to explain that gut feeling. Simply having a puppy or penguin around handicapped/old/sick people fills them with positive energy for better health. I am looking into this further and will have more information for answers, how do you see this theory converging with consciousness? Our body's are extensions of our conscious, or maybe seperate, or conscious is just your body always communicating with itself, the inner voice, the innovative idea, the splinter in your thumb.
Social Conscious
Excerpt Bruce Lipton

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It's not too difficult a leap of faith, being that, at the quantum level, most particles interact with each other. What I do have an issue with, is the suggestion that there is a connection at the subconscious level. Up to now, I have never seen any convincing evidence to demonstrate that, other than electrical signals being used to drive servos and computer programs.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Very nice. It kind of scientifically confirms the possibility of many mystical experiences being universal in nature. Like a wind blowing through the tree rustling the leaves, frequencies can stimulate the cystaline structure in our body and it can be decoded into information that can be translated or constructed as experience in the mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was a thread recently that was about the great pyramid and the crystalline lattice structure of the pink granite in relation to frequencies and oobe. It could maybe compliment your theory...

edit on 31-3-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Guten Tag- I've included for Your perusal some info on "Akasha" See if it can help You and the 'other You'..

en.wikipedia.org...

typemoon.wikia.com...

namaste

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I love the Tesla quote. To me that quote sums up so much. If only all of Tesla's work and beliefs were more widely explored by mainstream science. I think we could learn decades worth from studying it seriously. And I can only imagine the things he put to paper that were scooped up after his death. Or whats more, the things that even he was afraid to put down to paper because of how they might be misused by our government and others.

To me these types of quotes only lend more legitimate credence to a lot of fringe topics. Somewhere in all of this is a scientific explanation for our spiritual or "non-physical" world and experiences. It also makes me think about things like Haarps potential effects on the human body and the reality of EMF bombardment on specific persons/populaces. Using certain frequencies to effect the mind and body in a litany of different ways.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meduzi
It's not too difficult a leap of faith, being that, at the quantum level, most particles interact with each other. What I do have an issue with, is the suggestion that there is a connection at the subconscious level. Up to now, I have never seen any convincing evidence to demonstrate that, other than electrical signals being used to drive servos and computer programs.

Do you mean unconscious or subconscious?

I personally do not see much of a difference besides semantics regarding conscious-subconscious. Subconscious is not a state of the conscious self, it's where the overflow of information is stored or repressed that our brains interact and sense daily, yet is not relevant to whatever we are doing at the moment. Like sitting in an airport and staring unfocused into nothing, the subconscious is soaking up information about speech, sights, faces, smells, sensations, anything to store later as it may be useful, but not everything from that moment can be remembered, only what the subconscious determines worthy of bits of info will it stay until the conscious mind searches for it, or is directed to it (hypnosis).

Just going off of the OP about Crystalline cells etc, I think it would play well with subconscious at the quantum level. If you figure that nearly every part of your inner body has the capability of storing information, recieving piezoelectrical dataand all cells are in synch communicating back and forth at lightspeed for most part, and your brain can be seen as the commander of all incoming info, storing useful in the parts of the brain it needs and the subconscious could be directed to membranes, bones, collagen, etc. When the conscious mind searches for subconscios data, the brain must then retrieve it from where it was stored. If the person had an EEG or PETscan or w/e while under hypnosis while in search for subconscious data, the parts of the brain would fire that had relation to subconscious data or the data specific to what you are looking for (color, sound, smell, face).

This is just a small theory as of right this moment relating to this BioConscious area that I am a newb at. All those emotions that cause physical distress, anxiety-sweaty palms, stuttering, jitters. Nervousness-butterflies in stomach, gag reflex, vomit, light headed. Love and Heartbreak (self explanatory). Maybe certain feelings, feelings that are broad yet can be very specific to each situation, get stored in those areas that are affected by its occurance. So being conscious that your in love, you affirm yourself your in love, your subconscious then finds what it knows of love and releases the endorphins and what not to confirm physically with mentally that you are in love. Heartache too. Many in long marriage that lose a loved one are more likley to die shortly after, subconscious got rid of all the love that was there for that person, and put great stress on it from releasing that energy (piezoelectric).

After looking into piezoelectricity (14 billion dollar industry btw), which seems common in many aspects of our body is a rather ingenious way of harnessing energy, is simple, but not the easiest to grasp how it works in the body. Basically it is a way for certain materials to generate AC voltage resulting from recieving mechanical stress or vibration. Also if it recieves voltage it exchanges energy mechanically through stress or vibration. So, why do our bodies have or need this? My guess is it helps transfer data through electricity through out the body, and can be stored, or it helps power our brain. DNA and proteins are piezoelectric and are found in every organism, yet not all organisms have brains. DNA does store information though. electricity carries information.

If you mean unconscious, sorry your read all this. I can answer that one more concise and compact. But here is a blurb.

Cognitive research has revealed that automatically, and clearly outside of conscious awareness, individuals register and acquire more information than what they can experience through their conscious thoughts. For example, an extensive line of research conducted by Hasher and Zacks has demonstrated that individuals register information about the frequency of events automatically (i.e., outside of conscious awareness and without engaging conscious information processing resources). Moreover, perceivers do this unintentionally, truly "automatically," regardless of the instructions they receive, and regardless of the information processing goals they have. Interestingly, the ability to unconsciously and relatively accurately tally the frequency of events appears to have little or no relation to the individual's age, education, intelligence, or personality, thus it may represent one of the fundamental building blocks of human orientation in the environment and possibly the acquisition of procedural knowledge and experience, in general.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

There was a thread recently that was about the great pyramid and the crystalline lattice structure of the pink granite in relation to frequencies and oobe. It could maybe compliment your theory...

Many pyramids are made of materials with great conductivity powers. Quartz is one of the most used forms of crystal today for electricity. Quartz is present in many pyramids, so it could likley harness much energy from the upper atmosphere, sun, and even ground. The picture you posted looks like it has two tuning forks, resonating, above a 4 leaf clover type of shape. Maybe by use of harmonics and frequency within a pyramid while meditating or in trance allows the pyrimid to either release energy to those within, powers their astral journeys (possibly keeping physical body alive while astral body travels great distances), opens a gateway for our frequency to travel through, or harnessed electricity for lights and handheld powertools or something.

And if frequencies can be decoded within our body to create mind experiences, or connect us to a universal/global conscious in order to recieve insight or guidance (many inventors claim to have experienced this or grand ideas hit them in dream, and many inventions have had multiple pioneers trying to perfect the same invention even on opposite sides of globe at nearly the same time. 2 patents by 2 people were submitted for the telephone on the same day, none before that).

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I love the Tesla quote. To me that quote sums up so much. If only all of Tesla's work and beliefs were more widely explored by mainstream science. I think we could learn decades worth from studying it seriously.

I think that the most research done in these fields were paid and carried out by governments. They have always been in search of extraordinary ways to harness some sort of weapon, spy device, secret energy, etc out of paranormal or non-physical energy/ideas. No university could get the funding to carry out such experiments for decades, and many researchers are using their Dr. to build credibility and to get money from those who have endless money. From what I gathered though, a major interest is gaining steam regarding this area of science, and it will only take one major breakthrough (if it is disclosed publicly) to change how we see the world, use and produce energy, process death, eliminate diseases through frequency and forms of light, bond as a single human race spreading love and positive energy all day by everyone; any thing relating to these could drastically effect everyone like Tesla stated. Once the energy is put into discovering this non-physical it will catapult us evolutionary. I would bet too that something important relating to non-physical energy and power has been discovered but is kept classified.

Somewhere in all of this is a scientific explanation for our spiritual or "non-physical" world and experiences. It also makes me think about things like Haarps potential effects on the human body and the reality of EMF bombardment on specific persons/populaces. Using certain frequencies to effect the mind and body in a litany of different ways.

EMF bombardment would have drastic effects on our own energy field. I see no reason that EMF directed at people in certain waves could cause any type of emotion, dissorientation, shut the brain down, cause cancer cells to form, reorder/program our cells to attack our body or simply shut down. Its hard telling without seeing it's effect first. Simpsons did it

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So, according to Dr. Lipton our bodies, as well as nearly all organisms are specialized vehicles for communication. We are designed to recieve and transmit massive amounts of communications at every second, Optimally internally, foot cell to a brain cell in a milisec, but also externally in order to change internally.

Placing one's finger on the end of a broken off antenna and witnessing the signal become clear again points the way to this obvious fact (physically speaking). Energy information (physically speaking) is exchanged through bio-photon emissions.

Your entire post, which I admire, still points to the physical aspects of creation and nothing beyond that in terms of consciousness.

One first needs to discern or at least agree what consciousness is beyond dictionary and science definitions. Yet, all this is done while being incarnated in a human body made of flesh and blood.

edit on 31-3-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Tesla knew what he was talking about, or, literally and more concise, knew not-what he was talking about.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Subconscious is not a state of the conscious self

You're right but your names seem wrong to me. There's the "conscious" and the "super-conscious." The conscious mind can't hold a candle to the capabilities of the super-conscious even though the conscious mind is a secondary system of the super-conscious.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Your entire post, which I admire, still points to the physical aspects of creation and nothing beyond that in terms of consciousness. One first needs to discern or at least agree what consciousness is beyond dictionary and science definitions. Yet, all this is done while being incarnated in a human body made of flesh and blood.

Defining consciousness is no easy task when trying to put best theory forward first, but it is a goal, that will surely see many revisions before it is changed entirely. Which is one aspect I don't understand about many conscious philosophers and such. It seems as if they formulate a theory and never back down from it, just adding more convoluted examples and creating new terms to substantiate their theory.

And yes, my post was more Biophysics in detail or quantum biology if you may, to explain a quantum coherence between the self and external reality, a reality we can manipulate with our own thought, observation, and bio-photons/frequency levels (these have been scientifically accepted as facts by most). If we have the abilities to astral travel, OBE's, ESP, transpersonal/collective consciousness ( Akashic Field), it would seem as if consciousness was seperate from our body, like a soul; however there is also reason to believe that our bodies are what allows us to do these feats through the realm of collective consciousness. The body must practice through meditation, trance, induced altered states to synchronize resonances between our Body and the Collective Conscious in order to achieve most higher conscious phenomena.

When one meditates they do not ignore breathing or bio-feedback, they also do not try to be conscious, or discover conscious, they merely are conscious because they are capable of being so. If there is a collective conscious it would explain nearly all phenomenal non-physical experiences many have had throughout history, and not require a conscious that is seperate from body to achieve such phenomena. Collective consciousness can also be called One Conscious I suppose. If all conscious is connected then it is one giant woven blanket of consciousness. Everyone visits the same blanket but differs on how they percieve the blanket.The reason an OBE can look at himself/body as he leaves, could be explained by body reaching the resonance to match the conscious blanket, becoming one with all consciousness, a consciousness that is everywhere all the time, so initially when "leaving the body" we are becoming one with all and are able to view ourselves and physical surroundings because our energy is now tapped into the blanket allowing to travel wherever we want the blanket to lead. So conscious and body are always within the blanket, but until one is tapped into it through frequency and energy synch, we cannot explore it, and when we do both our body and conscious are still within the blanket, so they are always connected even when out of body. That is a theory I just formulated for a reason to counter my own beliefs in dualism.

I still believe dualism makes more "universal" sense, it just cannot be tested scientifically that I a aware of. There would be little point for a collective consciousness if each individual conscious or soul was unable to leave the body after death to return to the universal energy field. As if each of our consciousness were just neural firings in the galactic brain, always moving where the brain directs our energy to go to so it to can evolve one day, thus it wants each soul to evolve as well from lower to higher dimensions in order to have more awareness than it does now.

--Not all organisms have brains, yet they do have DNA. DNA which is believed to emit electrical signals, creating a coherent quantum field of energy within the organism, but without a brain (reciever and transcriber of signals recieved from DNA) the energy is collectivley and passivley shared between plant life without being aware that is a singular blade of grass or tree; it only knows that it is part of a community and this community acts as one in order to maintain homeostasis. It's a hard theory to prove that plants are conscious. But humans are more my niche anyways. So theoretically, a person with active DNA and brain are conscious.

Lots more searching to do before I just say nothing exists because I choose to not allow existence in my reality, existence creates questions out of confusion.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Why can't there be one consciousness that has many capabilities? If there is a super- a sub- an un- a collective- a transpersonal- consciousness, how do you seperate each from consciousness, or how would one be super-conscious without being conscious? To me, being conscious is all there is. All other created words to explain subsets of consciousness were designed in order to put a word to a single aspect of a conscious state of mind, which is the classical scientific way to label different aspects of something they see as a different mechanism, as if everything is mechanical and our consciousness works like gears on a clock, many pieces to make up the singular.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

how would one be super-conscious without being conscious

I believe we are one consciousness, but upon our arrival we are super-conscious first. Then interactions with the mind brings about a sub category named "conscious" to handle those physical manifestations such as the trauma in the delivery room, some familiar noise of Mother crying etc. Consciousness begot our ego. The destroyer of worlds.....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Hi. Great OP. I find this subject fascinating and the answers to these questions will lead us to knowing so much more about our perceived physical reality.

When reading this a Ted talk I watched recently sprung to mind. It dealt with the idea of stress and it's effect on our body. It came to the conclusion that merely by consciously thinking of stress as a good healthy reaction it had positive effects opposed to the detrimental effects usually seen.

Ancient cultures had a lot more knowledge on this subject which for reasons unbeknown to me have been lost. The while idea of mind over matter which I interpret as being able to manipulate the field around our body even in a small way which will have a knock on affect.

Finally I think this subject can also tie in with the idea of where thought originates from. Is it within or from the information field. Personally I feel our thought come from the information field and is accessed by us acting like a receiver tuning into different frequencies. I have long felt this to be of some truth and have some examples I have picked up through observation through the years.

Example 1. As a worker in a busy butchers some years back I would track what was ordered in terms of pork or beef cuts and other items. I found it strange that for days on end an odd item such as pig feet would not be ordered. Yet in the space of 5 minutes 3 or 4 different people would order them or request them. To me it was as though by standing in line the people were tuning into certain frequencies that created or made them more susceptable to these thoughts. Maybe just coincidence but I observed a lot of these examples.

Example 2. This is what most people would be familiar with. I have been with my partner for 15 years...being together day and night for basically all of that time as we also worked in same place. Basically all I can say is I know what she is going to say before she does. Even when she brings up a random person I get it in my head and say it before she does. This instinct has got stronger over the years and happens for things that goes beyond coincidence or just knowing someone well. In my opinion we have become so close both physically and emotionally we have become tuned in a way to be open to similar thought frequencies.

Anyway before anyone begins the scientific destruction of my comment I will give mine first. There is no scientific proof or even an accepted scientific test to prove these. These are just ideas that I have come to through every day life.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Could it also be in reverse? Upon our arrival our consciousness is weak, near dormant, until it grows accustom to the mind and physical being? As the mind progresses so does consciousness and awareness and self-identity. At which stage in fetal development does a fetus become conscious? If created during conception the mother would then have two consciousnesses in her body, which could explain weird urges for food (baby wants) and removing the child's conscious upon birth could be the seperation that creates post partem depression, since they are no longer one conscious but seperate in the physical world, or forever quantum entangled in a way.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

When reading this a Ted talk I watched recently sprung to mind. It dealt with the idea of stress and it's effect on our body. It came to the conclusion that merely by consciously thinking of stress as a good healthy reaction it had positive effects opposed to the detrimental effects usually seen.

The same author I excerpted in the OP talked about stress as well, here is a summary of some of what he has found:

The cells within our body are either in a growth or protection, but our body system can be a range or percentage of each at a time (70 growth & 30 Protect). The body has two systems that deal with growth and protection.

1. The Visceral System- The overriding system during Growth. provides metabolic support and is comprised of respiration, digestion, excretion, reproduction and internal protection.

2. The Somatic System- The overriding system during protection. Provides physical support and is comprised of musculoskeletal, connective tissue and external protection.

--The Adrenal System is the master switch of the body that switches between growth and protection. The systems are bonded together by the Autonomic Nervous System.

When a system is in "Growth", the Visceral system is in charge. But when perception triggers the Adrenal System into sending a protection signal, the Somatic Systems takes charge and we go into the "Protection Mode." Blood flow is squeezed out of the Viscera and is channeled to the muscles and skeletal system. Not only that, but the blood flow in the brain is suppressed in the fore brain and routed to the primal or hind brain stem in the back where "Flight or Fight" response kicks in. So intelligence goes down as far as calm rational thinking and reactive, instinctive processes are sped up. If you have ever felt flustered and unable to think, you moved into the Protection Mode. If you felt uneasy with butterflies in the stomach, you are feeling blood flow leaving the area as you move into Protection.
Human behavior is on a scale from - Love to Indifference to Fear - which matches cell behavior as - Attraction to Neutral to Repulsion

Love is the maximum nourishment for growth. It attracts life to you.

Fear is the maximum movement into protection. It walls you off from life.

We can get stressed by our belief systems. So if we don't like winter, shorter days, and going back to school or work, we feel more stressed and our body goes into Protection Mode and shuts down the immune system. Enter things like the common cold or Flu. Perhaps they were already present in our system as opportunistic organisms, bacteria, viruses or pathogens just waiting the chance to get a foothold. What if we were able to go into life situations with no mental/emotional stress? What if we really enjoyed them? Then we would send no signals of stress and our Immune
In review, there are 3 major things that happen in the body due to stress.

1. The Viscera's growth processes shut down to send more blood to the muscles and
bones.
2. The Immune system shuts down to conserve energy and use in "Protection."
3. Higher brain function shuts down in support of reflexive, instinctual response to
meet emergency.

This becomes a problem when stress is chronic. Cells in constant stress will die or go
into disorganization, as the community of cells breaks apart. I.e. Cancer. Cells in a community can adopt one of 3 responses to stress that last more than just a brief period until the perceived emergency is over.

1. They can shrink back and wall themselves off.
2. They can excrete things out into their immediate environment in an attempt to
reduce the stress but this is a high-energy option not good for extended periods. In
other words, they try to adapt their environment to them.
3. They can adapt to the conditions of their environment. This means change their genes or biology to adapt to the stress environment.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Looking at the examples you give, I too have experienced very similar types of phenomena. Everyone experiences strange observations and experiences that they typically don't put much thought into as to why or what causes the phenomena. In your 1st example, this is a good example of collective consciousness. It could be a local phenomena as well, given that the pigs feet sold like hotcakes within a short amount of time. It could be that one person in the store was determined to get pigs feet, that was what he craved, this desire for pigs feet was then picked up by others in the area to also have a hunger for them. Or there could have been a tv show or advertisement that had pigs feet in it that they all watched and had to go get some.

Example 2 you gave actually has a scientific explanation and has been reproduced in several different ways. The EPR potential (Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Paradox in the Brain) test. Basically 2 people meet for the first time and are allowed to bond for a varying amounts of time. Then both are taken into seclusion chambers 50 feet apart. One of the participants has a light flickered in one eye to trigger evoked potential in his brain, they recorded the evoked potential in the others brain as well (didnt have a light flickered in eye) and found that the same evoked potential was recorder in both brains. So just by getting to know a person for an hour or two, and the person gets in his car and drives away, and gets in a crash a mile away, you would likley experience brief flashes of fear or panic as well.

The longer two people bond or are around one another in a positive relationship they become energetically connected, many testifying that they finish eachother sentences, crave same foods, share emotions, etc.
I seem to always look at my phone seconds before my phone will ring or get a text when it is from a close friend. Literally happens every week, sometimes right when I look at it it goes off. I get maybe 3 calls a day and 8 texts average, so the coincedence would wear of overtime, plus its not a smart phone so I dont do anything else with it.

This is usually referred to as "entanglement" in physics and in neuroscience they use "mirror neurons," which are believed to serve as a learning process for imitation and language acquisition. It can also be used to tie a person to anothers emotions (empathy and sympathy) to their situation. Even waatching a person eat a apple can result in the observers brain firing the same neurons as if it were also eating the apple.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

If we have the abilities to astral travel, OBE's, ESP, transpersonal/collective consciousness ( Akashic Field),

As someone who has fallen down that rabbit hole since I was a child (involuntarily) I find it interesting those who never, or hardly ever experienced these things, often have the most to say about these experiences. Many are "conscious philosophers" themselves when they speak from the mind and not from gnosis.

Which is one aspect I don't understand about many conscious philosophers and such. It seems as if they formulate a theory and never back down from it, just adding more convoluted examples and creating new terms to substantiate their theory.

I hear ya...

As an example, the so-called descent of the Monad into matter means an involution or involving or infolding of spiritual potencies into material vehicles which coincidentally and contemporaneously, through the compelling urge of the infolding energies, unfold their own latent capacities, unwrap them, roll them forth; and this is the evolution of matter. – Gottfried de Purucker

en.wikipedia.org...(esoterism)

A strange loop arises when, by moving only upwards or downwards through a hierarchical system, one finds oneself back to where one started.

en.wikipedia.org...

I still believe dualism makes more "universal" sense, it just cannot be tested scientifically that I a aware of.

Dualism, is all that exist. Unless one can reduce their awareness and all of existence to a point of singularity devoid of any concept relating to other than self... dualism remains. Common sense alone allows for this to be acknowledged and requires no meditation or crazy new age rituals.

Defining consciousness is not important. In fact, nothing is...

Bless

edit on 2-4-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

top topics

join