It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights light up Russian skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Found a couple of interesting videos of strange lights that were recently in Russian skies,Russia Today states authorities are not commenting on the phenomena

Strange lights light up Russian skies

edit on 31-3-2015 by khnum because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2015 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
First of all, the guy in the first video needs to seriously lay off the crack pipe.

On topic:

It looks like a meteor to me, I saw something like this a few years ago when I was living in South east Asia, The only difference was a brief break in the clouds where one could see it pass by for like half a second. Was huge and looked exactly like this in every way.

Based on my personal experience, I have no reason to believe it could be anything else. Though I suppose you never know.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: snowen20

Strange lights Ive not encountered but I have seen a large black rectangle in the middle of a blue sky in the middle of nowhere once,it would be interesting to know if there are large temperature variations or soils with high ore content in the area if not a meteor some natural phenomena I doubt military testing would be that blatant.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I am going to be a bit critical here ,

Firstly I don't believe this is "News" It happened around early to mid March It has been discussed on ATS ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And your link does not work......

edit on 31-3-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: snowen20

I agree with snowen, it looks like a meteor or the other explanation I have seen floating around secret military exercises could be to blame, but the Kremlin denied that was the case. New reports indicated the mysterious light was spotted again earlier this month over other Russian cities. The Russian state-funded RT reported the flash caused some street lights to go out and even made the lights inside some homes flicker.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The guy in the video is an idiot. I don't want his interpretation of the events. It's annoying, and it makes me think that whatever evidence he provides, has been doctored by him for nothing more than more hits to his video.

Also, this incident has been covered and it was determined to be a transformer blowing out. That's supported by a power outage in the area following the incident.
edit on 3/31/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
That looks like meteor fragmentation and burn-out, or possibly, ball-lightning, though my money is on the former.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Could be a weapons test. . . .

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
20 seconds into the first clip and it sounds like a shamwow advert...instant dismissal

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

I feel the same about these "Look Muver, I'm a s'lebratee! And to fink that teechas thort i wd umount to nothin" morons. If someone like him were to tell me that it was raining, I'd assume that it was in fact, sunny. These dolts have the credibility of a used car salesmen. But, hey... media blagging, is an actual career choice nowadays.
edit on 31-3-2015 by Meduzi because: I type like a dolt.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

It was a meteor. The video shown has already appeared of late in an ATS forum(s).

Again, it was a meteor. One of those Russian meteors. In the tradition of Tunguska, Chelyabinsk, et. al.

For spotting meteors it does seem to help if your country is 17.1 million square miles in size.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

The second vid of the OP was discussed in nov 2014.
The orange glow seems to be originated from the ground as another video made the same time shows in the thread.

The Flash in the sky - Dashcam from Russia captures sudden orange glow at night

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I couldn't get through the metrosexual announcer kid with dancing eyebrows and squinting eyes and has a voice of a bad radio DJ. It was as though someone said let's start a Youtube channel and find the most annoying person we can to be our commentator.

new topics

top topics

join