It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats and dogs getting along,what is this world coming to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Here are my babies Snickerdoodle and the cat Sasha,Falkor was passed out elsewhere at the time.

Now, a word about Snickerdoodle.She is a mini Dash that barely weighs 7 lbs. And she is FULL of herself.She either does this loping run or trots through the house,never just walks. If she is 'after you' she runs at you and barks then runs under my bed for safety. She is as sweet as she can be to people,but poor Falkor,she beats him up,even though he weighs 35 lbs. She is a total monster at times. He loves her. He wrestles with her on my couch,(bad doggies) and he makes sure that his body is at the edge so she doesn't fall off. That is HIS girl all the way.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My dogs love cats. With ketchup. I'm kidding. They really do like cats. I used to have one and they'd play and cuddle all the time.

Your furkids are cute. It looks like they love hanging out.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Awwwww they looooked so adorable

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I just adopted a year old pitty who gets on great with our crusty old cat, though the cat is very careful not to get run over by the full of beans, freight train of a dog. The pup also got beat up by our Muscovy duck because he ran it over, which was a moment I regret not having a camera on hand. Best part was, with the duck attached firmly to the back of the dog's neck, the dog then tripped over a tree root. The look on his face suggested he thought the duck did a karate move on him.

I got the dog hoping he'd help keep the bears, cougars and raccoons from eating our poultry and beehives but I doubt it as he's a big bundle of love (which I secretly find truly endearing)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Anyone else see the "we are going to eat you" look in their eyes? The fact that they are getting along only furthers my suspicion. Watch your back Dimi...
edit on 31-3-2015 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Oh I'm watching alright. I know my time is limited with them waiting for their chance.Just remember this post guys.If you don't hear for me for a while,call out the Animal Control to check on me.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

There ya go

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: frostjon361

HAHAHAH I thought of that when I was posting this.

Love it.Thanks made my day

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Nice! I got a cpl like that...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Awwwww, love the pics in here of dogs with the cats! So sweet!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: frostjon361

I thought of this scene too when I clicked on thread

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My cat that ran away was very close to my sister's dog. She would dig holes in my sister's yard while the dog watched. For weeks the dog would get yelled at for digging holes, until my sister finally caught the cat in the act and sent me photos. LOL

The dog watching

Caught in the act!

Trouble has since ran away 2 months ago, so my sister got a new baby to cheer up depressed Tiger, the dog. Here's the new baby, already getting along with the dog.

edit on 3/31/2015 by Anyafaj because: Added new picture of the new family member.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

full of beans

Love that expression.

Cute OP. I like Snickerdoodle for a name. I'm not to be trusted near those cookies.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: igloo

full of beans

Love that expression.

Cute OP. I like Snickerdoodle for a name. I'm not to be trusted near those cookies.

Those are my favorite cookies too! That and Ginger cookies. LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My fur tribe has adopted each other before they adopted me. My dog was there when my cat was born and so now the cat thinks she's a dog and my dog grooms herself all day like a cat even licking her paws and rubbing them across her head. And our boy dog used to hang out at my husbands shop all the time he was the neighborhood mascot. When we started to bring Dotty with us to the shop my husband asked me "oh you must have met MAX by now, I said no Id never seen him. But he had seen Dotty and the love affair began I suppose because MAX the junk yard dog decided Dotty was his gal and he adopted us as a package deal to be with Dotty. That was 7 years ago and now we have 3 dogs well 2 dogs and a cat who thinks she's a dog with a napoleon complex because if she's laying in bed they aren't even allowed to try and get up there until she's done napping. same for the couch or anywhere actually. Our non dog runs the house and our two 80 lb dogs let her. She even steals food from their bowls and they just stop eating, back up and wait for the queen to finish her nibbles and when she walks away they go back to eating it's really funny to watch.

Im always surprised in this day and age when people are surprised my pets get along with each other, do people really live in a world like Tom and Jerry still? lol kidding

new topics

top topics

join