It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN says Israel, not Iran, North Korea or Syria worst violator of human rights

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Israel represents the classic case of 'the abused, going on to become the abuser'.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Meduzi

Yeah. Looks like a restraining order to me. Tired of seeing their peoples flesh and body parts strewn across the streets or children blown up in busses.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

Yeah. Looks like a restraining order to me. Tired of seeing their peoples flesh and body parts strewn across the streets or children blown up in busses.

So they'd rather blow up children themselves. Abused become the abuser, 132 children in 14 days. You ok with that?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The U.N. Human Rights Council has "determined" the worst nation on Earth for human rights is ....

Israel !!!

Not sure how this was accurately determined, but if the United Nations says so, maybe it is so.

No it wasn't accurately determined. Its the UN.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Yea sure. Lord knows Hamas never get sick of it. For them body parts mean political points, propaganda fodder.
edit on 31-3-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meduzi
Israel represents the classic case of 'the abused, going on to become the abuser'.

Israle represents the provoked becoming the accused.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

So they'd rather blow up children themselves. Abused become the abuser, 132 children in 14 days. You ok with that?

[snipped] Hamas launches rockets from homes knowing full well there are children present and HOPING they will die as a propaganda piece. The Israelis do everything they can to spare civilians but it doesn't matter to you when militants use them as meat shields, does it?

Do you honestly think Israel couldn't wipe out the entirety of the palestinians if they wanted to? Of course they could. They could herd them into the desert and nuke them with the rest of the arabs that surround them if they were the genocidal maniacs you all pretend they are. But they don't.

Israel wants peace. It's you who refuse to deny it's existence that will bring war.
edit on 31-3-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

edit on 3.31.2015 by Kandinsky because: Snipped ill-mannered comment

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Would that argument stand up in court? I was provoked so I decided to kill over 2000 children. Its not my fault I dropped bombs and killed them they started it. Oh wait there was munitions being kept there, what there wasn't? We are probing it but look look a missle landed on open farm land, we are provoked again to kill more children.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

lmao... Would your testimony stand up in court if you used children and families as human shields, but blamed the police when they eventually shot you for your crimes?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Haha I agree they are one of the most oppressive regimes on the planet. Question is what is anyone prepared to do about it? Answer is nothing at all! UN is a puppet and everyone knows it.

Yea right. When Hamas was done and the rocket parade played out, they had public executions of "spy's"......needed someone to blame all the death on and deflect from themselves. Vicious animals.......vicious dogs.

And consider that they only started the rocket war to get a dead body count for suckers like some on this thread.......Hamas are war criminals of the first order, murderers, human filth dealing in death, killing their own......puppet of Iran, lap dog of hate.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Would that argument stand up in court? I was provoked so I decided to kill over 2000 children. Its not my fault I dropped bombs and killed them they started it. Oh wait there was munitions being kept there, what there wasn't? We are probing it but look look a missle landed on open farm land, we are provoked again to kill more children.

Yea it would stand up in court. The same way a bank robber is charged with murder if the cops accidently shoot a hostage. Hamas......guilty of wanton murder and blood lust.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

[snipped]. Hamas launches rockets from homes knowing full well there are children present and HOPING they will die as a propaganda piece. The Israelis do everything they can to spare civilians but it doesn't matter to you when militants use them as meat shields, does it?

Do you honestly think Israel couldn't wipe out the entirety of the palestinians if they wanted to? Of course they could. They could herd them into the desert and nuke them with the rest of the arabs that surround them if they were the genocidal maniacs you all pretend they are. But they don't.

Israel wants peace. It's you who refuse to deny it's existence that will bring war.

I'm a joke? Really? You are the one defending the slaughter of children. [snipped]

Some Gazans have admitted that they were afraid of criticizing Hamas, but none have said they had been forced by the organisation to stay in places of danger and become unwilling human-shields.

www.independent.co.uk...

Most of the time it is Israels own word you have to go on.

Jamilla Alaiwa, a 59 year old social worker who founded the home 24 years ago told me that this was categorically untrue. “If the Israelis have proof of this let them make it public. There was no one from Islamic Jihad or Hamas living there. We are not involved in politics.” The Israeli military stated they were investigating what happened; their conclusions have not reached Gaza. Were they, perhaps, fed false information?

So white you white knight for the child killers I'll stick to condemning them for what they are.
edit on 3.31.2015 by Kandinsky because: Snipped ill-mannered comment

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

They even stated as much during the last conflict with Israel, that they "loved death" while Israel "celebrated life". They came right out and said that with every civilian death they were getting stronger, yet they were intentionally waging their war from civilian areas.

Why didn't they come out and meet the israelis face to face as an army if they were so concerned about the civilian population? Could it be because they were cowards and would have been butchered, and the more civilians that die, the more future recruits hamas has?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Yes, yes and yes.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

no, YOU are the one defending the slaughter of children. By defending Hamas, you defend the slaughter of innocent children, and COWARDS that would use innocent children and their lives as propaganda for their own sick cause.

If Hamas is so courageous, let them stop using the palestinian people as shields and meet the israelis on the field of battle.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Yea it would stand up in court. The same way a bank robber is charged with murder if the cops accidently shoot a hostage. Hamas......guilty of wanton murder and blood lust.

Bad analogy, this isn't like that at all first off Israel is holding Palestine hostage, unless you think those big walls are for decoration, so it is the hostage takers killing the hostages. So you think they should be jailed? Interesting

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
They....the UN.... and whoever cant even get Iran to denounce its proxy wars against Israle fought through Hamas and Hezbollah, just for starters.......and a bunch of dumbazzes are negotiating with them for nuke considerations. I mean wow talk about an activist american foreign policy! This is madness.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

no, YOU are the one defending the slaughter of children. By defending Hamas, you defend the slaughter of innocent children, and COWARDS that would use innocent children and their lives as propaganda for their own sick cause.

If Hamas is so courageous, let them stop using the palestinian people as shields and meet the israelis on the field of battle.

Lol No YOU lol

Do you think putting on caps make you anymore right? I gave you evidence from Palestinians that they aren't being used and your rebuttle is to ignore it and put on the caps button. Sad

Enjoy defending child murderers I am sure it will benefit you in the next life.
edit on 31-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Bad analogy, this isn't like that at all first off Israel is holding Palestine hostage, unless you think those big walls are for decoration, so it is the hostage takers killing the hostages. So you think they should be jailed? Interesting

Good analogy. Yea they, Hamas, should be jailed of worse and not recognized by any power or governing body.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Good analogy. Yea they should be jailed of worse and not recognized by any power or governing body.

Israel should, nice to see you agree. Holding Palestinians hostage, stopping there money and slaughtering people.
edit on 31-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join