It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Man Develops Severe Burns After Close Encounter—Summer 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
As a contrast, I've always found it remarkable that Jonathon Reed never declared any ill health as the result of his alleged interaction with both an alien and his hovering kit box. Not a well-read expert on his testimony, but I also believe he salvaged a part of the alien's uniform. No physical harm to himself (his dog was a different story, according to his account). If we accept plausibility in the testimony that is the basis of this post, doesn't that put Reed's account into question?
edit on 1-4-2015 by maxknowsnothing because: Must proof read. Noobs lol

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: jaffo
Unless the claimant provides medical documentation as to his alleged injuries and the documentation can be verified, I have to remain skeptical about what is essentially a story.

Why? You see a UFO and vomit for a few weeks. Doctors are baffled. What's not to believe?

It's just a story. Do we have ANY documentation that this happened to him at all, as far as the vomiting and his alleged burns? No, we do not. Believing a story just because you want to is not denying ignorance. Anyone can make up a story and tell you what they want to believe. I like proof is all.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Unless the claimant provides medical documentation as to his alleged injuries and the documentation can be verified, I have to remain skeptical about what is essentially a story.

Why? You see a UFO and vomit for a few weeks. Doctors are baffled. What's not to believe?

It's just a story. Do we have ANY documentation that this happened to him at all, as far as the vomiting and his alleged burns? No, we do not. Believing a story just because you want to is not denying ignorance.

Its not just a story, its a really cool story. I only believe it because I believed in this stuff before and this story just confirms my already established beliefs. Its definitely not denying ignorance, its just ignorance.

Anyone can make up a story and tell you what they want to believe. I like proof is all.

I do know some people that cant make up a story for the life of them.

Anyway, I keep forgetting that sarcasm doesn't translate well in text.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It's just a story. Do we have ANY documentation that this happened to him at all, as far as the vomiting and his alleged burns? No, we do not. Believing a story just because you want to is not denying ignorance.

Its not just a story, its a really cool story. I only believe it because I believed in this stuff before and this story just confirms my already established beliefs. Its definitely not denying ignorance, its just ignorance.

Anyone can make up a story and tell you what they want to believe. I like proof is all.

I do know some people that cant make up a story for the life of them.

Anyway, I keep forgetting that sarcasm doesn't translate well in text.

Lol, point taken.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
any better quality pics? i want to read the captions on them but its too small

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiahWho says that one species of ET have to pilot the same exact kinds of craft over and over? Don't humans (one species) have a diverse array of car models to drive? Don't we have diverse craft capable of flight (jets, planes, helicopters)?

You're right, these are fair points.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth maybe the Aliens came to see the Joplin spooklight .

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

A ship that fly's in space also has to fly within an atmosphere. Correct?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thanks for the info. If it were military, than,
they don't seemed very concerned about flying right
over people's homes, in Suburban and Urban areas
and also apparently over people's cars, emitting something
harmful, and looking rather exotic that would attract
much more attention, IMO, than something that definitely
looked and acted man made.

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WonOunce
a reply to: andr3w68

A ship that fly's in space also has to fly within an atmosphere. Correct?

You would think so, unless it was only specifically designed
to fly in space, such as a mother ship or something like that,
or a "death star" or something like that. Maybe the moon is a
spaceship, lol, who knows anymore.

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I just read your link. Fascinating article. I wonder
if it's safe at those power levels to life forms,
not just humans, but animals, grass, trees, underwater
life forms, etc...

The article was very intriguing, thanks for sharing it.

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Tell me about it. I saw one of those doing about 900mph at about 1000 foot altitude over west los angeles at 8:30pm on a Monday and a Wednesday. turns out they have been flying the same thing I saw over los angeles since late 2011 testing something that it carries on board.

This link will take you to a series of detailed sketches and color renderings of what I saw over a major city showing off. The triangles are ours BTW.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is A LOT covered in the aviation forum regarding tech that would appear like UFOs or even meteorlogical phenomena

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Tell me about it. I saw one of those doing about 900mph at about 1000 foot altitude over west los angeles at 8:30pm on a Monday and a Wednesday. turns out they have been flying the same thing I saw over los angeles since late 2011 testing something that it carries on board.

This link will take you to a series of detailed sketches and color renderings of what I saw over a major city showing off. The triangles are ours BTW.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is A LOT covered in the aviation forum regarding tech that would appear like UFOs or even meteorlogical phenomena

I'll check it out, thanks.

I have suspected that these triangle craft might be
man made, but some of them have been described
by many people as being HUGE, like the size of two
aircraft carriers; I'm referring to the Phoenix Lights,
which was observed by I don't know a lot, including
police officers who were monitoring it.

Perhaps it only appeared to be a single moving object.

Do you think they could be making them appear "alien"
in design?

Rebel 5

edit on 2-4-2015 by rebelv because: added a thought

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

There are different kinds of triangle aircraft it seems.

Notice, 'huge black triangle at night' doesn't seem to go along with '900mph'.

I think the first is a large stealth dirigible, possibly electrostatically/plasma propelled. Slow.

The second is some really bad-ass low-flying attack or reconaissance craft with some amazing optical and other stealth. Should keep Vladimir awake at night.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

I'd Sh!t a brick if I was Vladimir and I knew that thing was out there stalking me. Bad-ass is an understatement.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Interesting... Yea, The Phoenix Lights were moving fairly
slowly, slow enough that police cars could keep up with them.

Rebel 5

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join