It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Man Develops Severe Burns After Close Encounter—Summer 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Definitely, those upper arm burns give me "pause" for thoughts that perhaps those folks did encounter something unexplainable.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Even though someone did just rip off a concept image of the stealth blimp and modified it to illustrate what they thought the craft looked like, I don't think that takes away from the credibility of the case too much. Probably just a convenience thing.

The physical injuries are very interesting. Was there any mention of the witnesses actually feeling themselves being injured or was it something that showed up or went unnoticed until after the encounter was over? It's hard to explain how the craft could cause such injuries on only two of the three witnesses and in such odd spots like the upper arm and back of the neck. You would think that any injury received would have been on exposed areas...the face, the lower arms, back of the hands, or maybe on the chest, the front of the neck...the reason being that the witnesses were facing the craft.

I tried to look up some images of chemical, electrical and radiation burns for comparison but was too horrified by the extremely graphic images that turned up.

I'm no engineer so I could be wrong in this line of thought, but I wonder: Were the two injured witnesses wearing any type of metal jewelry? A wristwatch, a wrist band, a necklace? I noticed that the female witness who was injured had burns on the back of her neck. It's been speculated (and claimed) that these triangular craft use electromagnetic propulsion to travel around. It's often reported that these vehicles have some kind of effect on car engines and other devices and in this very report the witnesses claim their car shut down. I was thinking that perhaps if these craft are generating some kind of electrical field, then maybe the witnesses who were injured were wearing some kind of jewelry or accessory with metal that conducted some of that discharge and caused burns to their bodies, like a lightning rod.

I didn't see any mention of a staticy feel, just that they felt like they were "in a vacuum". They could have been so entranced by watching the object that they didn't notice, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It dont realy look like a burn, it looks more like a bacteria/infection on the arm of the person.
i saw arms with infections looking the same.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE
It dont realy look like a burn, it looks more like a bacteria/infection on the arm of the person.

Yeah, some things dont add up. First the investigator asks if there were any physical symptoms...and hey you know what, I have this thing on my arm and... Well, if I saw a UFO today, it would have given me the runs. Then he has been vomiting for weeks and the doctors have no explanation? Yeah, I just have this unexplained vomiting...oh well. It just sounds all MUFONed up and could be a good sighting.
edit on 31-3-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE

Yeah, some things dont add up. First the investigator asks if there were any physical symptoms...and hey you know what, I have this thing on my arm and... Well, if I saw a UFO today, it would have given me the runs. Then he has been vomiting for months and the doctors have no explanation? Yeah, I just have this unexplained vomiting...oh well. It just sounds all MUFONed up and could be a good sighting.

A MUFON investigating team was dispatched and after using "the flashlight trick" they learned from Jason Hawes they found a nexus of Ley lines that roughly corresponds to the outline of the ship, as described by eyewitnesses. These readings were verified through the use of "Frank's Box".

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2
Can we fire MUFON?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

If it's a military craft, then what is it doing in Russia?

www.youtube.com...

How about France?

www.youtube.com...

Now I'm not saying it can't be military because the possibility exists that the triangle UFOs are the anti-gravity T3-RB that everyone keeps talking about. But IF it was military, then the technology must have come from aliens.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

I think all the triangular ones are reverse engineered on Earth, just we don't use the correct radiation fission/fusion so people get burnt.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
About 10 PM about 1974 about 5 miles NW of TAFB Panama City Fl, I saw a UFO about the same shape, size, height, speed etc but oval (like a plump squash seed). It sounded like a big factory with noisy exhaust fans and a huge forge that struck with a pound tinkle sound about 3 times per minute. Two search lights lite up the bottom and it looked like an ocean exploration "submarine/ship" with some plumbing pipes running the length like oil tankers. There was a shallow shield shaped pod underneath with two windscreens. As it went overhead, my houses lights blinked out. I was so concerned that the USAF would consider me crazy that I told no one for decades but I am educated and sane and saw it with my eyes wide open.
edit on 31-3-2015 by roberthsiddelljr because: a mispelling

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The idea that these ships with their associated bizarre encounters have anything to do with black budget projects is ludicrous at best.
There are so many different models to choose from too. Maybe they just built 3 of each for a fleet of 10,000 craft using technology beyond comprehension, but they got lucky at all those black budget shipyards. Awesome.
And our military test them over private property and must get a lot of laughs when people get fried by affects that can't even always be identified.
Amazing military, and they have a super unlimited budget, and they have an unlimited supply of exotic materials that no scientists on earth can understand let alone duplicate...

Amazing.

I think you're swinging a double-edge sword.

If aliens exist and are coming to Earth, why would they fly such a diverse array of crafts? That doesn't make sense to me. Sightings/descriptions vary considerably. If aliens are visiting, it seems much more likely to me that they would have only a few different types of crafts that they use, and that people would continually report the same thing. At least in my opinion.

Now, on the other hand, compare that with government craft. For starters, we know the government develops aircraft in secret. There's no disputing this, there are plenty of examples of this being done in the past (e.g. Stealth Bomber).

When a ship is being designed, it probably undergoes a lot of changes during the development process. In fact, it's very possible that engineers experiment with different shapes/sizes to help record and gauge the pros/cons of such things. The fact that sightings vary so much lends a lot of credence to the idea that people are unknowingly seeing test flights for experimental craft, because intuitively it fits the design process of something.

Think about it: if you're building an experimental craft, you're not going to mass-produce 100,000 of them during testing. You're only going to build a few protoypes, test them, and then tweak the design based on testing, then repeat the process. I would guess it's almost a certainty that a decent chunk of UFO reports are military craft.
edit on 31-3-2015 by fullthrottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Unless the claimant provides medical documentation as to his alleged injuries and the documentation can be verified, I have to remain skeptical about what is essentially a story.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
Unless the claimant provides medical documentation as to his alleged injuries and the documentation can be verified, I have to remain skeptical about what is essentially a story.

Why? You see a UFO and vomit for a few weeks. Doctors are baffled. What's not to believe?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Finally some fresh and quality case comparable to those in the 20th century. Yes similar to Cash & Landrum case but my question is - why is the footage always missing? Phones, cameras, sound recording, anything? The lack of even attempts to create such proof is the biggest mystery.

I would not go for alien with this one too, in fact such aircraft is likely man made, as they do not seem to do anything that can't be explained by military technology.

Maybe the whole UFO cases are like that - real aircraft, man made high tech, and in the rest of the cases - plasma effects to distract the public and making them think it's aliens because of the fast movements by lights in the sky.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Excellent point you make in your reply.

It seems to me that the military experimental explanation
I first heard of in the late 90's.

People kept telling me, oh, it could be military; secret military
technology is at least 100 years ahead of what anyone knows
about?

What? How do we know that?

I remember when people were guessing as to what The stealth
bomber was going to look like and the stealth fighter, turned
out they pretty much looked like ordinary military aircraft.

One other point. If we have technology to build (air)craft that
makes them completely silent geez, you think we might use that
technology in our active military aircraft and maybe save a few
American lives, but nooooooooooooo, its WAY too top secret
to use in active combat, our enemies might figure out how it works,
if they can manage to shoot one down, so military applications
are out, so why in the hell did they build the things in the first
place, if they have no military application,

And as the reply says, people have been seeing these types
of craft since before I was alive, case in point, the "flying saucers"
flying over Washington D.C., in restricted airspace, that were visible
and appeared on RADAR, on two separate weekends in the 50's.

That shook up a lot of brass in the military. Did the military use
super secret technology to fly over our own White House, much to
the consternation of The U.S. military.

They had no choice but to tell Americans it was an inversion layer,
which clearly it wasn't, they were both observed visibly as well as
on RADAR, because otherwise The American People would know the truth,
our leaders and military can not protect us any better than the jets they
scrambled twice to intercept at least a dozen or more of these things flying
in formation.

Just my two cents
Rebel 5

edit on 31-3-2015 by rebelv because: syntax and to add a thought

edit on 31-3-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

edit on 31-3-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

edit on 31-3-2015 by rebelv because: syntax again

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Interesting site that I found: Disclosure by 2015?

______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2014/03/large-gray-aliens-require-full-disclosure-by-2015-2465970.html

Also, do down to the video where it says: "Tall Shadow Entity Caught in UFO Sighting," and pay careful attention from 0:06-0:11. There's a "Shadow Alien" to the left of the shrub where IMO, it does not look fake.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv
Interesting report.

Def. looks like a black program air vehicle. Like a LTA vehicle/ stealth blimp. The lights on the bottom are interesting. Appears to have a combination of HID high frequency/wavelength lights the yellowish ones and low frequency/wavelength lights. The red ones. Seems like they are utilizing a concept called an Air Laser or something similar. like they are generating an air lasing effect to probe "things." See below for info on air lasers.

www.insidescience.org...

Pulse a infrared light (red one) to break up the nitrogen molecules in the air then pulse a high frequency light (the yellow or blue ones. Blue is better.) to create the lasing effect. Use laser to probe things. Modify the frequency so that it produces RF frequencies instead and use that to probe things. The RF when entering a medium will then convert to or create electric and magnetic fields in the object (depending) and those field via inductance can "do things" to said object.

As for the mission. Well if it seems like it probes things and can "do things" via the probing. It would be a decent candidate for missions such as international espionage (good reason to keep something secret) hack, short, spike electrical and computer apparatus. Look for or detect nuclear materials. Which could also be why it's seen all around the world in some form or another.

Seems like the occupants of the car got probed with a RF or ultraviolet laser.

The vapor on top of the craft could be plasma generated by the craft for MHD propulsion. The whisps of the vapor could be the plasma being effected by magnetic flux lines.

Heres a excerpt for a post I made in the American Saucer thread a week or so ago regarding the general topic of triangles and MHD. might help in this thread.

Excerpt form American Saucer thread.
"I always liked the WEAV concept. Interesting that this is being developed in florida. Northern Florida from gainsville through the panhandle (Passing Eglin AFB ) all the way over to mississippi/ louisiana border (where there happens to be a NASA facility) there has been a lot of UFO sightings that remind me of WEAV devices being tested out in various configurations.

Speaking of MHD Propulsion. Take a Triangle. Have a trio of HID lights on the bottom at the ends of the tips. Have the HIDs specially built to emit light in the ultraviolet to just near visible spectrum. Using the principles of linear absorption and scattering blast the air below the craft with these HID's and excite the nitrogen and oxygen molecules in the air around the craft. air that is over ionized past the absorption point might "bleach" in the visible spectrum as a bright pale blue light similar to xenon.

This quantum stimulation of the air molecules via photons will create a plasma medium for electric coils inside the craft to manipulate via induced magnetic fields. Simple MHD.

The electric coils maybe situated above the HID's inside the craft would create a transverse magnetic field that will be able to grab the air and move it around the craft. You can pulse the coils in a way so that the magnetic field travels like a wave from front to back and grab the air like a caterpillar track pushing it behind the craft.

Need to expand the bubble of ionized air and give yourself more medium to play with and more traction? Make the HID's able to rapidly pulse back and forth at two power intensities. One that is just short of the thompson scattering limit that bleaches the air and then a second one at a little more power that will ride through the bleached air and ionize the medium even further out increasing the bubble size.

Using the above idea you can even aim it like a laser and pump/pulse the light out to further bleaching distances thus creating a tunnel of ionized air like low drag corridor. This could possibly appear like a glow or field around the craft at slow speeds and maybe like a glowing tunnel of ionized air like a florescent tube if the thing is really going for it. The science is so advanced on photonic stimulation of air that they have ways of using lasers to convert the atmosphere it's self into a laser generating mechanism. It wouldn't be a stretch to simply stimulate the air using photons of a certain wavelength and intensity and create a plasma medium for magnetic fields to play with.

You could then steer the triangle by making the hull a graphene hull with imbedded circuitry that can be selectively activated at will. maybe use the Vanadium Dioxide as a switch to control where the hull electrifies/magnetizes and where it doesn't so that you can guide the magnetic flux lines the coils are producing.

Use a layer of metamaterial that can work with photons and use that as the stimulant to control the vanadium dioxide.

For the power source to all of this I would use a quantum dot LED and use it to fuel a reactor comprised of a dome or sphere layered on the inside with that Klimov Los Alamos Metamaterial solar cells that have amazing efficiency in converting light to energy and you have tons of electrical power.

Use some of the light created to travel via metamaterial wave guides utilizing the jaynes-cummings effect to the hull and the vanadium. Supplying the photons needed to activate/ trigger the vanadium. Use electrical circuits to control the metamaterial photon wave guides like a jaynes-cummings dimmer thus controlling where the light gets to the vanadium thus controlling the circuitry of the hull and how it guides the magnetic flux lines for thrust direction.

Have neato triangle that can fly in atmosphere or water (maybe need to change the amplitude of the HID output to also excite the hydrogen atoms in the water along with the oxygen atoms and the fact that it's already semi conductive SALT water. ) Should be quiet. Will push air out of it's way, has the graphene, utilizes light. maybe hybrid the design with other propulsion ideas speculated about.

As someone here once said "And now with light!"

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fullthrottle

If aliens exist and are coming to Earth, why would they fly such a diverse array of crafts? That doesn't make sense to me. Sightings/descriptions vary considerably. If aliens are visiting, it seems much more likely to me that they would have only a few different types of crafts that they use, and that people would continually report the same thing. At least in my opinion.

Who says that one species of ET have to pilot the same exact kinds of craft over and over? Don't humans (one species) have a diverse array of car models to drive? Don't we have diverse craft capable of flight (jets, planes, helicopters)? On top of that, you're not considering that it may be more than just one species of ET being sighted which would account for the diversity.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
S&F

Hi Astr0.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
Unless the claimant provides medical documentation

What kind of radiation (EM or otherwise) affects 1 person under his shirtsleeve, another one in the neck (why no pictures?) and does not affect a third one at all?

It indeed looks like some kind of infection or irritant (poison ivy, stinging caterpillars, ...) What had the couple been doing before the sighting?

Also, what kind of radiation is able to induce a lasting EM field in a canvas rooftop and soil?

My guess is none. Must have been a nearby, functioning, powerline or sth.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: np6888

If we take a leaf from the pages of history, the SR-71 covered most of the globe during its outings, I believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join