It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Jesus Existed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If Christians get shattered by listening to gospels songs, does it not prove that Jesus existed.

I bet Christians will chime in after listening to some of these to confirm my assertion
edit on 30-3-2015 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Really?

So if a Satanist sang then you would now believe in or worship Satan?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If Christians get shattered by listening to gospels songs, does it not prove that Jesus existed.

No, not at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Songs can validate the existence of something?!

One moment, going to write a song about that time I totally won The Lottery and bought a mansion shaped like a giant dollar sign.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I knew it.... I knew it....

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
NO.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can"
Proof!!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The only thing it proves is the power of music. It can bring on many emotions and much euphoria.
edit on 3/30/2015 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There is abundant proof that Jesus existed, few, very few scholars deny Jesus existed.
The issue is, is Jesus who He says He is

www.youtube.com...

The historical evidence speaks louder than a song sung.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You failed miserably..

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What a happy coincidence. I just got done watching the Faith + 1 episode of South Park before clicking on this thread. For those not familiar with the episode, Cartman starts a Christian rock band so he can easily exploit Christians who want to buy crappy music just because Jesus is in it.

edit on 30-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I wanna get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I wanna feel his salvation all over my face!

The body of Christ, sleek swimmer's body, all muscled up and toned.
The body of Christ, Oh, Lord Almighty, I wish I could call it my own.

Some of the best for certain!

@borntowatch:

Actually, no, there is 0 proof that Jesus existed. What IS true is that historians and scholars have more information written about a Jesus figure than say, Alexander the Great, so there are many who have a sort of consensus of his existence. At best, he's a conglomeration of several different Christian sects stories. Even the NT authors accounts took place like 30 years after his supposed death and never literally knew the person. These are just a couple factors.

www.patheos.com...

I'm so not going to go back and forth on this. Just spreading knowledge.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The Dead Sea Scrolls were covered up - because if they were released in full - it would SHATTER Christianity.

Are you aware that the gospels were written by Gentiles? Gentile is a near ancient term for White Man - "Gentleman."

It is very very amusing, that when you get to the core of whats going on and organize the puzzle of lies that the ancient white man delivered to the whole world, you get to see what is in the Scrolls.

For example, every action that Peter did, every word the he said, correlates exactly to the commander of the community who lived in the wilderness during the time of Jesus. John the Baptizer said he went into the desert for 3 years. Jesus said he went there for 40 days. This is the Dead Sea Scroll community that they meant when they said "going to live in the wilderness." In the NT is mentions about how Jesus was hung on a tree. Well, do you think that contradicts the crucifixion? Listen to this: Only the Essene community held that name, it wasn't a tree, it was a cross, but since it was wood, and since they were hanging there - they referred to it has being hung on a tree.

You have like 1,000 evidences like this -, where we are able to see the perspective of the Essenes, and see the perspective of the Gentiles, and see that the Gentiles wrote there own myth of Jesus - but it was based on the Essene community and doctrine of the Righteous Teacher.

Listen to some of this, he was deemed a lunatic - how convenient for academia, the same Gentile ego driven passion of filthy sin, pride, control, hate, everything negative in the world, for them to label this man a lunatic. Does he speak like a lunatic? No, he speaks extremely knowledgeable.

Don't let them get away with lying to you!

Jesus was from Galilee, as we know, but Jesus of Gamala was also known as Jesus the Galileean. Also, Jesus of Gamala became an elected High Priest of Jerusalem, about in AD 63 - while, the gospel Jesus became the first elected High Priest of Jerusalem, as it explains in Hebrews 7. In addition, Robert Eisenman links Mary Magdalene with Mary Boethus, and yet Mary Boethus was the wife of Jesus of Gamala according to the Talmud. These are a few of the many reasons why Jesus and Jesus of Gamala should be equated.

edit on 11Mon, 30 Mar 2015 23:58:38 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoMon, 30 Mar 2015 23:58:38 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
IActually, no, there is 0 proof that Jesus existed.

That is probably the most ignorant thing I have ever read on this site.

I am not here to change your opinion, but I am thankful that I have opened the 1,000s of books I have and read the dozens of scrolls I have, because I am in the know that it is incredibly hard for people like you to learn the truth, but it is a good thing the truth is out there, it is just extremely hard to get to.

There is an enormous amount of evidence that shows the Gentiles made a gospel myth based on a holy Jewish community.

ENORMOUS, as in, THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY THAT IT COULDN'T BE TRUE BECAUSE OF SO MUCH EVIDENCE.

There was one main goal that the White Man wanted to do 2,000 years ago and they succeeded - TO WIPE OUT THE MEMORY OF THE PURE HOLY JEWS OF THE COVENANT.
edit on 12Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:00:02 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoTue, 31 Mar 2015 00:00:02 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
M-I-C K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Now I await His return to free us.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

Lets test your theory

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

LOVE that song!

@Greyer: Nope! You're hardly the first person to read books and look at scrolls. If you've got the proof, by all means, share it upon the world. But be ready to take the criticism.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19181763]greyer
There is an enormous amount of evidence that shows the Gentiles made a gospel myth based on a holy Jewish community.

So I should blame my fellow gentiles for perpetrating a myth, which it isn't

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19181763]greyer

So I should blame my fellow gentiles for perpetrating a myth, which it isn't

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Let me see if I understand this....so...gospel songs...are proof of Jesus' existence? Really? That's your argument?

Statements like this are the reason you Christians are 'persecuted'.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join