It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets take a look at what all the Clintons may have been involved in

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: Indigo5

The folks on this site that are convinced that lizard people aliens are among us have a stronger case.

My poor little misled and confused progressive, Somebody brainwashed you into believing that the Clintons are not corrupt. I can't really help you out with your belief in lizard people though. Good luck with that one buddy. LMAO! ~$heopleNation

Hell...the Clintons might very well be corrupt, but the nonsense in this OP has nothing to do with it. I'd like to say that someday you will apply a reality standard to what you are fed, but not holding my breath. In the meanwhile some folks will continue to choose to believe the BS they consume is really chocolate ice cream rather than call out the ideologically deranged chef.

www.snopes.com...

edit on 2-4-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Well I am just a deranged right winger, so what do I know? Well I'll tell you what I do know my friend, I know that you're for sure a Clinton apologist by the label that you tried to stick on me, it's so typical with you guys.

I also know that once I am called that, I have already won the argument. Have a great day buddy. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: Indigo5

Well I am just a deranged right winger..

Glad we could reach agreement

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Glad we could reach agreement

Yeah well it was a nice trip back to grade school. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join