It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The misconception of Telepathy, a needed thread..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Hi, but you just said two different things:

E: "To develop the mind, I belive one must practice stilling thoughts as I've talked about in previous threads.
To BE, without thinking or urging to think."

E:"The mind which is harnessed in the brain; is like any muscle in the body. It doesn't get bigger or stronger unless trained and fed correctly. How does one feed the mind? Colorful thoughts of course."

---

The problem I have with meditation is, I realize, the mind is always finding ways to amuse, entertain itself,and when you sit to meditate like focus on the breath, you stop all of that making it difficult to sit there. Then you start focusing on the aches of your body, and eventually I get sleepy. Do you have any pointers to avoid these problems during meditation?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
People who don't identify with the concept that it's a subtlety sensed communication, prefer terms like instinct or situational awareness with predictability.

You have no ability to stop producing the "signals", though you can possibly alter what's sent out. Understanding or translating the effects is the biggest variable. For it to work like language, you'd have to have two people who are very creatively receptive and with both having a strong ability to focus their existences.

Animals show this very well. If you have seen two cats chase one bird. Without seeing each other, they still usually attack simultaneously.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: blindprometheus

I think telepathy has been shown to work most accurately, or strongly in humans, amongst identical twins. There are always lots of anecdotes about how synced up they are on a psychic level. Interesting that Dr. Mengele was also fascinated with studying twins. Maybe it was related to that.

I was quite interested in an 'animal psychic' named Amelia Kinkade a while back. It had never occurred to me that animals transmit and receive visual language that could also potentially interact with a human's ability to do the same. For animals it must be a deeply rooted 'morphic field' that has always been that way. Tribal people have a similar psychic connection, but moderns have become pathologically disconnected and fragmented from natural inclinations of all kinds, and therefore this ability has become atrophied (or perverted).

I am curious to learn more about psychic abilities in conjunction with technology - like "synthetic telepathy", for example. It is not considered cheating to enhance something with biofeedback or super computers, I guess...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Excellent stuff my good friend

As I wrote before we need humanity to realize who/what they really are

Once we can do away with that, telepathy is as simple as flipping on a light switch

edit on 28-4-2015 by VitaArcana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey man awesome! I figured it was all about intent, I'm not sure what you mean by "thought projection" more accurately, not sure how to actually practice/complete that task.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
a reply to: blindprometheus

I think telepathy has been shown to work most accurately, or strongly in humans, amongst identical twins. There are always lots of anecdotes about how synced up they are on a psychic level. Interesting that Dr. Mengele was also fascinated with studying twins. Maybe it was related to that.

I was quite interested in an 'animal psychic' named Amelia Kinkade a while back. It had never occurred to me that animals transmit and receive visual language that could also potentially interact with a human's ability to do the same. For animals it must be a deeply rooted 'morphic field' that has always been that way. Tribal people have a similar psychic connection, but moderns have become pathologically disconnected and fragmented from natural inclinations of all kinds, and therefore this ability has become atrophied (or perverted).

I am curious to learn more about psychic abilities in conjunction with technology - like "synthetic telepathy", for example. It is not considered cheating to enhance something with biofeedback or super computers, I guess...

Australian aboriginals use the dream lines, to send telepathic messages. I think they are called Turinga lines or dreaming lines, sometimes they use a tree which makes sense, as the tree would be plugged in.Either way it looks like some sort of electromagnetic thing, in the earths field.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have a book about shamanism that discusses in two specific regions, the Amazon and Australia, where their medicine men accumulate, nurture and grow a transclusent purple (likely in the U.V. spectrum) life-form or worm in their stomachs, which they can cough up and use as magic. It can also be used for sorcery. But I like the word mindmatter to describe such a thing.

In Rupert Sheldrake's scientific research, he has basically proven that when somebody forms an intent to do something, there is an immediate correlation i.e. internet/phone telepathy and pet telepathy (pets knowing when their owner is on their way home). It means the very fact you are about to set forth to do something, intentionally, has sent out a ripple in the mind matrix we are all connected to.

Since many people are not well-grounded psychically, this type of phenomena could also help explain the chaos in the world as well! LOL

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: Oannes
It is said that the language of the subconscious is symbols. This is what shamans used during there spirit journeys. The key that unlocks the door.

But you don't think in symbols, you think in what appears to be words.

O rly?! Then what do babies' thoughts look like?

No. You THINK you think in words, if you really examine that thought, you'll discover something wild. On the subconscious level we think and process in spatial relationships in other words: visio-spatial geometric relationships.
This is why certain chemicals sometimes make people telepathic.
We cloak this process in language so we forget it's going on in the background, but every thought and conversation is essentially a drug trip.
This is precisely why body language can be so nuanced, and so arbitrary, and yet is such an effective way of communicating.
"Bob's arm is half an inch further away from me so he's either hiding something, or reluctant to approach me."
What you're associating with thought occurs in the Brocca's area of the brain and we see some i interesting effects when that region gets damaged by a stroke or head trauma. Patients spout complete nonsense but think they're speaking quite plainly.
Patterns can also be observed. They choose their nonsense words based on associations. "Milk" might become "cow" and map might become "wilderness".

edit on 8-5-2016 by LAkadian because: Clarity of thought.

edit on 8-5-2016 by LAkadian because: Needed to elaborate.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join