It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The misconception of Telepathy, a needed thread..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Greetings community

The entire telepathy reality, based on what I've read on ats, many seem confused about it and dismiss it altogether.

It seems; if telepathy were real to people, it would be as easy as talking through vocal chords. Another misconception.. I will give my version, in hopes to clear the muddy waters.

I'll make it as short and sweet as possible;

(As per wikipedia)
User can read/sense another person's thoughts and/or communicate with them mentally. Telepathy falls into two categories: Telepathic Communication, which is the ability to transmit information from mind to another, and Telepathic Perception, which is the ability to receive information from another mind.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I get the sense that most people who don't understand this ability or have not experienced it; liken it to speaking in languages.

This is very far from the reality of Telepathy, at least in my experiences. You don't THINK in a language "at" someone and expect them to receive said thought.

There is no language, meaning no words or symbols tied to those words, so don't THINK in words/language when practicing telepathy.

It's mental signals and patterns. One does not receive a telepathic message by mental language or words as I've said..

They "pick up" on the pattern of thought and strength of the thought (thought is a form of energy = output), which in their own mental feed will be translated with mental projection (like pictures in the mind of what is being thought).

No one can deny, the internal mind projects thoughts, which influence the external world. It's the PROJECTION of the thought, which is received, projection which is giving the thought energy, output.

Telepathy is the combination of thought process, mental projection (exercise "image-nation"), internal feeling and sometimes body language.

If I want to communicate, I think the thoughts naturally, project them in my mind, outward to the specific person I'm conveying too.

Receptive person, if in tune, will "see" the projection of my transmitted thought (in the form of mental picture), and sense the thought depending on what they see and how it makes them feel.

This way of communication is most subtle and natural/true. But you have been tamed to force Thought, into vocal coordination via phonetics of symbols of languages... you lost the subtle part of your mental faculties.

By never devoting development to your mental faculties, and focusing only what the limited 5 senses can receive, you have with your own Will, abandoned your internal potential.

Hence alot of people are not "spiritual" or have any psychic or internal experiences. This should seem obvious now..

Everything of your humaness, is like muscle, it must be trained for optimal performance and regular use.

Why wouldn't your minds eye and internal potentials be the same? Well it is... so if your atheist or bash/dismiss spiritual nature, go figure, you focus only on yhe external..

Telepathy can be done by everyone we are all hardwired the same, neurologicaly. The difference is; who trained and developed their mental faculties and who hasn't. It's APART OF YOU, naturally, so don't dismiss it.

Telepathy is PURELY an internal connection. For one to be receptive to your mental projections, you must hold intent of that person, and have some kind of established connection.

To rebreif this reality and ability of the human mind;

If you want one to receive your thought creation; you must have a trained mind, use mental projection and use intent of who is to receive said thought. As well as have a connection with that individual or group.

If you are receiving a thought creation; be in tune, pay attention to your thought activity and notice if thoughts are not your own, if mental visuals pop in your head your being conveyed too, be subtle and don't judge the thoughts.

Pretty simple to understand. But as I said language or words have nothing to do with it and an over active mind will miss mental reception 9/10. Control your thought train, and relax the mind.

Be in tune with thyself, as that is where your identity is, that is where you are, within the body that talks..

Thanks for reading

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I can't speak for anyone else,but I have had both 'pictures' and words come at me from others. I have also been able to throw words out to others,as well as pictures.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm not too sure that telepathy in the common sense is possible, I think speaking is the true form of telepathy in that we relay our thoughts to one another through speech and even body language. Even this form of communication, through a computer and internet, is a form of telepathy, no speech or body language is necessary to relay thoughts to one another. In that sense we are all "telepathic", just not in the common misconceptions (in my opinion).

Then again I could be wrong, but I'm one of those types that needs first hand evidence to buy into something.

edit on 3/30/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Where you are wrong is; language that is spoken, which are tied to 2D symbols, is manufactured / engineered.

They were created on the time line. .. not in the beginning.

Text talk is the same thing because your using the same engineered language in the same symbols thst naturally the mind nor spirit would care for...

Hence we lost what was natural and most do not exercise or.develop the mental faculty..

Telepathy is not a mystery or magic lol. Animals are doing it everday, didn't we evolve from animals... hmm

ETA - another common example of Telepathy in action is; of you ever been around a couple who have been together for over decade sometimes a couple.. and they can finish each others sentences and know what the other is thinking or feeling.

Prime example, though is minor telepathy
edit on 30-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Animals still have mating calls and dances to communicate they're ready for intercourse, even monkeys use different howls to tell its family members of certain situations that arise like danger, food, etc.

What evidence is there of animals using telepathy? Their mating rituals and calls are signs that they use body language and language just as much as we do.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

My friend was telepathic-he couldn't understand a word I thought.

IMO you cannot force an ability, you are born with it. You cannot teach speed to a naturally gifted runner and you can't teach intelligence to a naturally gifted scholar. You are either blessed or you are not.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
We must also learn how to tune out or block unwanted electromagnetic waves because we really do not know the extent to which psychotronic and electromagnetic waves can be manipulated by those who could use it against humanity for purposes of control and/or destruction.

www.globalresearch.ca...

arxiv.org...
edit on 30-3-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I knew someone (unfortunately passed away) that could read what i was thinking. If i thought of a word, football team etc, she could tell me what it was. Telepathy is for real.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Had one instance of internal speakers where you get audio information like it is talked to you but not thru the ears.
Unusual but it happens.

Also telepathy is not always going to the conscious mind but the subconscious. My mom had the ability when I was young to will me home by thinking it is time to come home to eat or similar things when they could not find where I was.

When I went home I had my own reasoning for going home even if my mom had made a request that my subconscious received. Synchronicity is a part of the telepathic experience where two events are connected to each other.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

I can't speak for anyone else,but I have had both 'pictures' and words come at me from others. I have also been able to throw words out to others,as well as pictures.

Yep. I'll never forget when I was on Maui, and this surly little blond waitress walked by, and I could literately hear the mantra in her head, "You should be grateful you live in Hawaii You should be grateful you live in Hawaii"! LOL

The other day I had a repair man in the house, and I kept "seeing" him backhand his wife/girlfriend in the face, knocking her to the ground. I was glad when he left!

edit on 30-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Sometimes you don't even has to listen what others are thinking. I've been in the situation where I had felt the urge to talk to a stranger across the street. I knew what they were thinking and somehow I help them to make a choice.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think you explained this pretty well. It is not direct thoughts that seem to be expressed but a sort of perception that is being transmitted, a gut feeling will be felt, not an exact explanation.

In order for two people to understand the others thought, their perception would need to match, meaning they would need to be genetically related and also brought up together. They must be trained to think alike.

When they think alike they will somewhat understand the other person's thought, their minds are linked. This is part of how people link when they work together, some are better at this than others. I do not think this is paranormal at all, I think most people have this ability but do not know they have it.

Deceitful people would not want us to know we have this ability or they would not be able to con a person if they have conned their friend. We live in a world run by deceit, at high levels in the world they try to convince us we have lost this link. Is it a coincidence that most people do not trust the government? A Corporation that is run by people who are not so honest. Look at campaign promises, not many of them are really kept, people know that most politicians cannot be trusted completely because they are linked to others of their kind mentally. Those who are deceitful know how to tap this and hide their intent mentally. They work by getting someone in a group to trust them, then the trust is sometimes shared. This practice is very predominant in our country.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
We must also learn how to tune out or block unwanted electromagnetic waves because we really do not know the extent to which psychotronic and electromagnetic waves can be manipulated by those who could use it against humanity for purposes of control and/or destruction.

www.globalresearch.ca...

arxiv.org...

This technology can control emotion and we have to wonder if it is used strategically to disrupt people to escalate rioting behavior. You could make your own citizens fear uprisings and tighten their allegiance to their government. A riot can be escalated out of rationality and work the opposite of what the protestors are trying to accomplish.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I was playing a game with my freinds 4 year old son, I'd start writing a word onto a chalk board and he had to guess the word before I completed writing it. We were having a great time and both of us were laughing, as we went on with the game he got faster at guessing the word, suddenly he started guessing them as I put the chalk to the board!!! This caused us to laugh even more and he kept doing it! After this happened about a dozen times I called his father to come and watch, but as soon as he arrived the boy couldn't do it anymore.

I'm convinced this happened because we were both laughing and in close proximity to each other.
When we laugh I think our brains our in a different mode, its hard to think while laughing! maybe we become more perceptive?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have experienced telepathy many times in the past, and it was pure thought projection in the English language. It is the only language I speak, and all I had to do was "think" rather than speak, or speak in my mind and it was "heard" by who I was thinking it to, and they did the same. I could also hear their voice as well as my own inside my head, the same as when you say a word in your mind.

This seems to be totally different than what the OP is saying telepathy is, but this is what my experience was with telepathy.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Birds in V-formation.

A school of fish not separated upon sudden changes in direction.

Plants sharing nutrients to optimize growth of the plant-network.

I see my dogs communicate without barking all the time.

We have external ways to communicate; language spoken or hand signs, body language, and facial expressions.

We have internal ways to communicate; mental pattern projection, feelings, mental visuals.

If you have to experience yourself, then do it. Work with your faculty and develop what you haven't

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Not different at all my friend; I've had many words/languages received mentally.

I'm saying the nature of Telepathy is not based on language thst was engineered externally...it's not excluded, but it's not needed either.

Language makes subtlety, confusing and misunderstood. Hence why people have hard time understanding or using telepathy.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Ah, I see. I got that feeling about it now that I recall, but it was much easier to just use english, or what appeared as english. I could sense the feelings without the use of words now that I think about it, as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I've experienced telepathy with a couple of girlfriends. It is very subtle and I think it is a part of entering the spirit realm. Love is the feeling leading us back to this spiritual unity where telepathy is the norm. I also experienced this on magic mushrooms. psilocin, the active ingredient in shrooms, is almost chemically identical to Dimethyltryptamine ('___'), which is our body's natural way of connecting to spirit.

In the book "The Body Electric", Robert Becker MD discusses the vast amount of electromagnetic pollution from power lines, household appliances, etc. He wrote this book before cell phones, and now I think cell phones are likely the worst electromagnetic pollution and is inhibiting our ability to communicate on a higher level.

Regardless, anyone interested in telepathy should watch this: www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-3-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Mentalists who project gemoetrical forms during their shows to others drawing them, all use body language, subtile verbal hints and so on. There was not one study where any human was ever able to project without these auxilary means. If i am wrong, please show me the study.

Girlfriend getting intuned is not that much of a miracle, since you share one cultural input cosmos, share your short time goals and spend a lot of time communicating and assimilating to eachother.

If you hear clear voices, please go and see a doctor. Or maybe you could be targeted, but who knows if that is true.
If you get feelings and thoughts as a subtext in converstions and observations, please share your story.
I hate all these phonies exaggerating a beautiful thing and destroying it. Like these supposed medium from this tv-series, i forgot the names, so fake, so wrong and so snake-oil salesman with a dancing dog in a tutu.
edit on 30-3-2015 by Peeple because: bee

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join