It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will your heaven look like? You can have whatever you want!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That architecture sounds really interesting, if you figure it out, I'll drop by to buy one from you

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I would ask God to show me everything from the beginning of time up through to the present. A glorified perfect body next with of course a brilliant perfect mind too. Then the ability to travel through the universe and see his creations. Able to travel at the speed of thought, instantaneously. Then to see all my forbearers back to Adam. And perhaps my own ability to create out of pure thought. And that all this would never become dull or evil.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

My heaven? A majestic palace made of thousand foot tall amp stacks, and crammed with insanely hardcore bass guitars. All foods served within come with a side of mayonnaise, and are based around a central theme of dead animal, roasted, fried, or baked. The gardens are an ever replenishing supply of "interesting herbal growth", and angels and the souls of dead composers, musicians, and artists could come and jam out with me from time to time. The library would be the sum of human knowledge condensed into a single massive dusty tome, locked up in the basement, resting on a lectern with a reading candle mounted upon it.

There would have to be some sort of balcony protruding from the main body of my heavenly castle made of amplifiers, so that I could go out there with one of the many, many bass guitars in the assortment, and occasionally say to God, "Hey dude! Check out this SICK riff!" and play for His amusement. I reckon He would enjoy that.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
A never ending race track, a garage full of every car ever made, a cellar with bottles of the highest quality of every type of alcohol ever made that never run out, sweeping beaches lining the race track with perfect waves, studded with bikini babes and a media library containing every song, movie, tv series, cartoon and anime ever made next to a cinema sized 8k screen.

And because after a while I'd need something a bit more mentally challenging/intersting, a library full of the entire knowledge of the universe, and a vehicle of some sort that lets me travel through time and space to see the rise of civilisation, fall of civilisation, birth and death of the universe, what cames after its death and what was there before it came into existence.

I'd be surrounded by guys and gals of all ages, races, shapes and sizes and they'd all be my bff as we play demolition darby with my unlimited supply of McClaren P1s. Yeah... I'm still a kid at heart

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LordGoofus

a reply to: TrueBrit

a reply to: Plotus

All Very great Heavens as well

This entire experiment has got me thinking of maybe this is what exactly will happen more or less. "Heaven" to me is not necessarily heaven to everyone else... Very interesting, we all have different versions of what Heaven will be.

No one has said we all end up in clouds with harps singing songs....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A heaven where you eat food? If you're able to kill and eat then death and fear for survival still exists there.

The most important thing would be empathy (for all beings to feel each others feelings) and compassion (love your neighbor as yourself/treat others as you would like to be treated), otherwise war, suffering, and death would continue to exist.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
You have just died (shouldn't have opened this thread) You meet God and he says “Guess what, you made it, you’re in Heaven, however it’s probably not what you expected” You look around and there is nothingness and God continues, “I love you so much that I will allow you and everyone who gets here to create your own special Heaven. Whatever you want, you’ll get. Just decide how your heaven will be and it will be so, no limits, whatever you want.”

I know where I will be; "the ether"; and as I face God (you say at death I say at life NOW LIVING) will posit question: "To IT, the Absolute Unbounded Oneness creator; 'are you mimicking me, or am I your duplicate, as I am seeing US as though looking in a MIRROR as defining the exact SAME BEING'? You are me and I am you.
edit on 1-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
A heaven where you eat food? If you're able to kill and eat then death and fear for survival still exists there.

The most important thing would be empathy (for all beings to feel each others feelings) and compassion (love your neighbor as yourself/treat others as you would like to be treated), otherwise war, suffering, and death would continue to exist.

Well that's not necessarily true. The food can be fruit, grains, and many types of legumes, nuts, and vegetables, which don't require death. Or dairy products or eggs (since birds & snakes lay eggs whether they're fertilized or not).

And don't forget, some religions believe God used to give "Mana" for food. It was supposedly a divine food supply that fell from the sky. I personally look at the pollen "showers" we get here during the beginning of Spring season as "Mana" for the insects lol. There are even some insects that only eat pollen, so it would definitely be a "heavenly" time for them.
edit on 1-4-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
No steaks.......no heaven

An eternity of eating nuts and veg would have me searching for a spiritual cliff to jump off...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Well, if it's your own personal Heaven, you could always have trees that produce "steak fruits" lol. Or make it rain bacon or whatever you want. The current laws of physics wouldn't apply unless you wanted to limit yourself to them.

On top of what I listed earlier, I'd want the ability to conjure any type of flavor or "food" I could imagine, and others that I couldn't imagine (like "Mystery Treat #2,840 Revision C).

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Well, if it's your own personal Heaven, you could always have trees that produce "steak fruits" lol. Or make it rain bacon or whatever you want. The current laws of physics wouldn't apply unless you wanted to limit yourself to them.

On top of what I listed earlier, I'd want the ability to conjure any type of flavor or "food" I could imagine, and others that I couldn't imagine (like "Mystery Treat #2,840 Revision C).

Raining bacon, OH the joy!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Steak Fruit!? You sir are a genius! I'm definitely adding steak fruit to my heavenly bliss.

Heaven is gonna be so much fun

top topics

<< 1   >>

join