It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Massive Military Exercise in the Arctic is Utterly Baffling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Today Russia is wrapping up a massive military exercise in the Arctic. The five-day excursion involved some 80,000 troops, 220 aircraft, 41 ships, and 15 submarines. While the scale and scope of the exercise are clearly impressive, what is less clear is the objective.
Its reminiscent of Admiral Byrd s expeditionary force that went to the Antarctic.
A force of this size sends a very clear message, to someone. Eskimos?

Since there are some theories that the pole may be sorta kinda gateways/stargates to the inner/hollow earth (agartha) and/or other planets/dimensions...

President Obama makes it very clear that this is not the case.

I loved that video...Obama gives all ufologs something to discuss. It was rather amusing in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
It isn't just Russia conducting military exercises in the Arctic, though they may be doing the largest scale at the moment. China, USA, and Europe are also busy up there. It's warming up there enough so that oil is within reach.

Yea... In few years from now there are going to be mad race for all of oil and so on...
I realy don't think that somebody cares who's territory it is or it is not....

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: aboveTopGun15Yes it was, very amusing. President Obama certainly has a sense of humor. And since it was humorous comments, no one can ever accuse him of lying, or being truthful

<< 1   >>

join