It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayall, Yates, Dando, Geldof, VIP Paedo Whistleblowers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I've only got one link here, but it's worth a read.
thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com...
What do you think?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
What do you think?

I think this type of un-evidenced, amateurish and misleading blog belittles the seriousness of paedophilia. This type of blog is for those who don't question what they read, because the want to believe what they read is true. There is no robustness in what the writer states. No evidence. Nothing.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

You may want to read this link.

Starting a new thread

After noticing an increase, in instances of members starting threads, with nothing
more than a link, a quote or a one line comment, I've reposted the guidelines below,
in an effort to shine some light on this problem. (and it's simple solution)

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
**please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank you, point taken.

This I find particularly interesting in the comments.

But what interested me was why the Kray twins were often at showbiz parties and at one I saw a long conversation with them and Larry Grayson who obviously knew them well.

The Krays were up to their stinking necks in filth. They were supplying little boys to VIPs back in the 60s (Lord Boothby was one of their clients). Ronnie was a rapist. If a young boy refused his advances the disgusting, fat pig would force the boy to submit. And the poor young wife of Reggie (frances) had such a horrible life with him that she committed suicide to escape from him. Hope they are both burning in hell……

After reading about the Krays, in Walthamstow’s Beulah Rd, there was an old boy who used to run a camera shop, now when Billy Goldsmith was working as a swimming coach for young boys and was arrested, police who searched his home found links to the camera man in a shop nearby and also to the Krays.

The guy with the camera would sit in a deck chair by the boys changing rooms with a small chair and a camera and sometimes a cine camera under a towel beside him to film the boys, the door to the changing cubicles had about a foot gap under the bottom and he would walk past bent down with the camera running to film the boys.

These films of boys changing were also found at Walter Clack’s home ( he was pals with Anthony Blunt ) evangelical preacher Fred Seaman and sounds very like one of the films found at Jimmy Savile’s Leeds flat.

The Krays were into filth and we must not forget that.

I knew an ex debt collector who boasted of having known the Krays. He seemed to have some kind of respect for them. With more police cuts looming we have to consider that pedophile criminals like the Krays will be looking to increase their power, aided by their weak-minded enablers.

Savile is said to have had extensive links with the criminal underworld. Clearly, given his royal connections, MI5 and Special Branch must have known about his sexual habits and criminal connections.

Silencing the VIP sexual entrapment whistleblowers has to be a very high priority for the establishment. Who better to use for that job than deniable, nonce enabling criminal scum.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Can I ask you one question? Have you ever blown the whistle on an abuse scandal?

I have. Two years fighting. One thing you learn straight away is the evidence is almost never there. When I asked a social worker what would be acceptable evidence he said, "If there's been penetration, we have evidence." We were talking about five year olds. That's what it's actually like.

I've heard so many big, tough bikers etc. saying, "Just pick up the phone and report it, or tell us who they are and we'll give them a kicking". So what really happens when you do those things? Pick up the phone and you're spun straight into a nightmare where you're victimised for whistleblowing and pressure on the kids is bumped up a thousandfold to keep them quiet. As for the kicking... Got a grudge against someone? Just tell the bikers he's a nonce.

My experience with helplines does nothing to dispel the suggestion that some helplines are specifically created to identify and isolate dangerous witnesses.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Can I ask you one question? Have you ever blown the whistle on an abuse scandal?

No, never.

However, keeping it on the OP, which you posted. I doubt the author of the blog has either. In fact, suggesting a handful of dead celebrities were murdered to cover up child abuse does not, in my opinion, help the cause of uncovering child abuse perpetrated by those in power. There is no evidence provided in the blog that this is true...

The following high-profile names were all killed because they had knowledge of the child-raping ways of the BBC:
•Jill Dando
•Kristian Digby
•Natasha Collins
•Mark Speight
•Kevin Greening
•Paula Yates
•Rik Mayall
•Peaches Geldof

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I read the link and frankly was not surprised at it. I admit also to always suspecting MOSSAD as a black mailing organisation with the capacity to focus on 'dirty blackmail' content in order to help Israel. The aid that countries gets without any explanation from Western governments to the public who fund it, makes no sense when we see adverts just to get clean water to some areas - yet israel gets aid and one can only ask what for exactly??? I doubt though that when it comes to filthy blackmail mossad is the only one but the aid question amazes me.

Its very easy to look at deaths - which occur in all works of life - but Jill Dando's has never made sense except when
one looks at the context of paedophelia and how wide spread it is within westminster - royals and the sleazy so-called upper crust of british society. Then when you look at the other deaths mentioned above you see a 'possible' connection. This is furthered by Theresa May's incompetent inability to set a public enquiry into this matter which beggars the question how the hell she is doing the job of home secretary if she can't set up a simple enquiry that the public are demanding? Surely she shouldn't be home secretary?

I hope that those mentioned here have died naturally but when Rick M's death came from heart problems when he had just been checked out looks simply suspicious, Mike Smiths also. An overdose within a family of known drug abuse is also a simple way of getting rid of someone high profile, who asks too many questions - although I would have thought Geldorf would have been on this were it so. However the paedophelia scandal, which is being played down for the general election despite being a grave crime, is again suspicious and should be occupying the headlines daily as it progresses - but its screaming for attention by its silence.

I would have liked to see some form of evidence, but when you look at the people involved and the many friends and colleagues each would have, these are people who would be most likely to hear the whispers in the corridors. Our main trouble is not only Theresa M but those who deliberately protect and try to hide it both on the tv and in westminster.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
...the aid question amazes me.

Off topic but here's a link to aid/bribery. 4bitnews.com... Andrew Mitchell is notorious for justifying the threatened beating of a young female intern who raised questions about aid/bribery.

Sorry, getting booted off computer, will expand on reply later.
edit on 30 3 2015 by Kester because: addition

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Read this recently on the David Icke forum...

Pretty old now.

Didn't know what to make of it...

But...

The lead coroner in most of the deaths is very very high profile!
Like establishment mandated high profile...

Like Paedo protecting establishment mandated high profile...

So there is that!

I don't like to think Rik Mayall was silenced...
But his death didn't make any sense.

Mark Speight and his GF the same...
But he'd just lost her, so suicide could quite easily have been on his mind.

I don't know about this to be honest.

I don't want to believe it...

But I wouldn't rule it out without some substantial evidence.
edit on 30-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Some members won't dig deep on this and just dismiss it as heresay...

Sad but true.

That's why it gets covered up.

Although I think some of these members are either part of the cover up or deviants themselves.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Of the (literally) thousands of celebrities some will die before they retire.

All of these celebs mentioned in the OP will have had an inquest, so it is a matter of public record what they died of.

No murders. No shady organisation killing off people to protect child abusers. Just celebs taking too many drugs or suffering some other mishap. Very sad, but trying to link these deaths to child abuse, demeans them and the subject matter.

•Jill Dando – Shot by a lone gunman who has never been found.
•Kristian Digby – Suffocated himself with a plastic bag.
•Natasha Collins – Died in a scalding bath after taking loads of coke.
•Mark Speight – Depressed and hung himself with suicide notes found.
•Kevin Greening – Died of heart failure after taking loads of coke and ecstasy.
•Paula Yates – Died from a heroine overdose.
•Rik Mayall – Likely died of a heart attack after a jog.
•Peaches Geldof – Like her mother (Paula Yates), this drug addict died of an overdose.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What if those inquests were all done by the same person!

You can't ignore the paedo protecting establishment's mandated coroner in all fishy events...
Including 7/7...

& many more celebrities on the list that the OP didn't mention!!!

You try too hard to defend the establishment Paraphi...

Innocent until proven guilty blah blah...

They've long been guilty of paedo cover ups across the board!!!

The time to scrutinise those "natural deaths" "overdoses" & "gunshots from lonegunmen"... is now!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Here's another link to the Coleman Experience which mentions Dr Paul Knapman - a high profile coroner.

I am in no way suggesting Dr Knapman is a peado!

I noticed the mention of inquests etc above and thought this would make interesting reading:

Link

Makes for an interesting read which you could dismiss OR take it to pieces and research each bit - then see how you feel about it all.

Also:

Why did TV presenter Mark Speight renew his travel card and take out £50 in cash before killing himself? The mother of his tragic girlfriend reveals the secrets of his last days, and raises some disturbing questions...

Eveni ng Standard
edit on 30-3-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

....the paedophelia scandal, which is being played down for the general election....

I took one look at Google News and thought this thread would be the best way to celebrate election campaigning.

The evidence is hard to find. You have to rely on putting the story in the public arena and then watching for reactions. Once, years ago, another witness and myself swapped contact details in front of a female paedophile. The guilty woman's face turned green. She knew the other witness and myself were going to discover we had corroborating stories. I've never seen someones face literally turn green other than that occasion. Try offering, "Her face turned green" as evidence. It doesn't work. But when you see those things it's enough to convince you.

If you look through the comments under this story www.exaronews.com... you'll find an offer to give the names of individuals involved in covering up these crimes, on the condition the names aren't made public without 'permission'. I'd paint them on the side of a van and drive it slowly round London for weeks, so I'm out on that one. I'm not making an agreement I don't intend to keep.
edit on 30 3 2015 by Kester because: addition

edit on 30 3 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

They were not. An Inquest is public.

You can't ignore the paedo protecting establishment's mandated coroner in all fishy events...

And you cannot believe that every celebrity that dies was murdered to cover up child abuse, when there is no evidence whatsoever.

Just trying to defend common-sense and encourage people to question what they read rather than blindly believing because it resonates with their worldview. The OP says that these celebrities were murdered to prevent them “spilling the beans”. No evidence offered. This has nothing to do with “the establishment”. Do you really thing Peaches Geldof was murdered, or her mum – both heroin addicts who died of (er) heroin overdoses. Were they really murdered because the “knew too much”?

Who have? Why not go start a thread about it.

In the meantime, does the OP help uncover child abuse, or does it attempt to make a story out of some sad deaths and the tragedy that is child abuse? I think the subject is too serious to allow this type of un-evidenced blog to go unchallenged.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

"I think this type of un-evidenced, amateurish and misleading blog belittles the seriousness of paedophilia."

Seriously? It's no worse than what the UK tabloids print.
The more people that put it out there the better imho.
I notice that MSM have gone quiet now the elections are upon us.
I read the page & some of the links ( dailyfail a lot of them) & I'm glad that it's still being spoken about because MSM seem to have brushed it under the carpet......for now.
It may be a trite sensationalised but not any more than a tabloid might write.
Keep it in the public eye lest we mortals forget what abusers our 'masters' are.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

They were not. An Inquest is public.

And you cannot believe that every celebrity that dies was murdered to cover up child abuse, when there is no evidence whatsoever.

Just trying to defend common-sense and encourage people to question what they read rather than blindly believing because it resonates with their worldview. The OP says that these celebrities were murdered to prevent them “spilling the beans”. No evidence offered. This has nothing to do with “the establishment”. Do you really thing Peaches Geldof was murdered, or her mum – both heroin addicts who died of (er) heroin overdoses. Were they really murdered because the “knew too much”?

Who have? Why not go start a thread about it.

In the meantime, does the OP help uncover child abuse, or does it attempt to make a story out of some sad deaths and the tragedy that is child abuse? I think the subject is too serious to allow this type of un-evidenced blog to go unchallenged.

Paraphi... You're intelligent!

So I'm confused with the disingenuous request of "who have" been involved in paedo cover ups all the while claiming you're just fighting for common sense!

The OP is the the general conspiracies forum...
Maybe it will help uncover pedophiles down the line.

So now we speculate and scrutinise the available "evidence"!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Your worldview would be very different had you taken part in an abuse investigation and seen the closing of ranks around the guilty parties.

The many links and comments accessible through this thread play a valid part in strengthening the case against VIP sex entrapment programmes. I particularly recommend reading through the comments under the many relevant stories found here. www.exaronews.com...

Exaro and the work of eight of its journalists are shortlisted for this year’s British Journalism Awards. The eight contributed to a series of articles on Exaro that led to the overarching inquiry into child sex abuse.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The following high-profile names were all killed because they had knowledge of the child-raping ways of the BBC:
•Jill Dando
•Kristian Digby
•Natasha Collins
•Mark Speight
•Kevin Greening
•Paula Yates
•Rik Mayall
•Peaches Geldof

What a load of rubbish, utter garbage

The last 3 lines in that link,

Is there more to the mysterious death of Mike Smith than meets the eye?
We haven’t got a bloody clue.
Have you?

Sounds about right...
edit on 30/3/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I've only got one link here, but it's worth a read.
thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com...
What do you think?

It belittles the genuine problem. Shame on you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join