It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibals In Wales SHOCK Wales HORROR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have been hearing some disturbing rumours circulating my local pub about a number of ill-fated backpackers who have gone astray in the Cambrian Mountains in Wales. Investigating further I ended up in RHANDIRMWYN (pron. RGAAND-EERH-WGHGHYNE) Questioning the local I proceeded to "The Backpackers Arms" A local pub pictured in this link...

www.btinternet.com...

Most of the local population were huddled in the pub almost afraid to step outside. Apparently the area was very popular with backpackers, French backpackers in particular. A party of 3 had set off earlier last month and only one had returned, babbling incoherently in his foreign tongue about a mad welsh cannibal. The locals contacted the authorities and the Welsh Guard had sealed off the area. The soldiers were tight lipped but I overheard a comment about having found several chewed backpacker boots and a can of garlic snails. The survivor Francoise stayed for a night at the pub and the next day was taken away in a black van.

The locals found this disturbing picture in his room. A window into what he saw perhaps?

www.pixelpistol.com...

I have contacted the MOD and am awaiting a response. Any further revelations in this grizzly tale shall be communcated post haste.

A zombie? A supersoldier gone berserk? what do you think?

Yours,

Andy

"Dont let the black pie of ignorance EAT YOU!!"

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Interesting story. I'm curious what you will uncover for your update.
BTW, your second link, pixipistol.com, doesn't work.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Or mabye is just a crazy bastred with a mind that has been worped, and that is so lonly, he captures, tortures, and then eats his victums.
Creepy stuff

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Was this "lone" remaining backpacker supposed to have created this exact picture or is this an artists rendition? If the first, I highly doubt that someone in that state, without the proper equipment could create that picture. It's definitely a creepy story but it sounds to much like hollywood to be believable at this point. I hope we get some more details soon as this could prove to be pretty interesting yet tragic.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

but I overheard a comment about having found several chewed backpacker boots and a can of garlic snails

This sounds more like the work of an animal than a person. Are there any large carnivores indigenous to the region?

Btw, for thosse who haven't visited the link to this hamlet - do so. What a charming, quaint little place is RHANDIRMWYN. So small that one would think that the locals would be fully familiar with any ogres on the mountains.

Please keep us updated.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A few months ago me and some friends were travelling around the welsh valleys, and staying in hostels I heard a lot of talk about something happening in that area. Have you got anymore details at all? I heard that this sort of thing goes on the world over with backpackers disapearing in different places, anyon know of anything like this in their area? Something to do with the army I think.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Oh come on folks, this is a joke. A pretty crap one at that.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The pub is called "The Backpackers Arms", if it was The Slaughtered Lamb I might buy the story...can't trust anything on the moors these days.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
hahaha... the 2nd hand drawn pic. nice but unlness he is a professional artist, I doubt the authenticity. I have been a huge fan of comics...it looks almost identicle to the style of Canadian Comic Artist - Todd McFarlane, hes done A few music videos, 1 for pearl jam - do the evolution, and 1 for korn, he also was the creator of "Spawn".

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That was the first thing I noticed BLIND, man this guy should be illustrating comics. The artwork was way to good for someone, in a state of shock, to create in a room at an inn, without the right tools.

top topics

join