It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You " Spot Suspicious Activity " In Your Town?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

"They're going to set up cells of people and test how well they're able to move around without getting too noticed in the community," said Roy Boyd, chief deputy with the Victoria County Sheriff's Office.

"They're testing their abilities to basically blend in with the local environment and not stand out and blow their cover."

NOTICE: The text below photos 2 thru 18 of 42, it's stating:

"a covert military exercise intended, in part, to test citizen's ability to spot suspicious activity in their town"

Fears of Federal Takeover ... [ NOT! ]

-
OBSERVATION: You Spot'em ... They Lose.

( i.e. you lose ... if you don't spot'em )

-
ADDITIONALLY: ... ( and/or why it could be important )

He warned that the supply of arms to Ukraine will be perceived by Chechnya, a southern Russian republic, as
a signal to deliver new weapons to Mexico to “resume debate on the legal status of the territories annexed by the U.S.”

Abdurakhmanov is referring to the states of California, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and Wyoming, which Mexico surrendered to the U.S. in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in 1848, a peace deal which concluded the Mexican-American conflict.

Adurakhmanov said: “We reserve the right to conduct conferences in Russia, Mexico and the U.S. to raise the question of breaking away the above mentioned states from the U.S. and supplying weapons to resistance fighters there.”
Newsweek 3/26/15:
"Chechnya Threatens to Arm Mexico ..."

AND

Failing to Secure Border

“This is not just a border issue, this is not a Texas issue,” Gov. Abbott said. “It’s a national issue. The border of Texas is a major crossing point for cartels and cartel related activity but once it crosses it disperses across the entire country.

-
OPINION:

You SHOULD be able to ... " Spot Suspicious Activity ".

( i.e. ... be fearless )

edit on 29-3-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Sniff, sniff.... I smell another false flag coming.

Normally I can spot suspicious activity pretty quickly, I just need to hear about a political speaking engagement or see government license plates and I know there's BS in the air ;-) Or the times there are 2 or more cop cars at a Tim Horton's, that suspicious, they are probably plotting their quota's and looking for unsuspecting victims LOL. And building inspectors sniffing around, that's suspicious, especially when they have the Empac NGO with them.

Sort of sideways on this topic, if you ever get tailed, stalked, surveilled by police or alphabet agencies, make sure your phone/camera/etc. is cloud storage connected and take pics, video if you can with audio (always good to get voice samples for later). Publish them later, it sort of makes desk duty for a lot of wanna-be "secret agents." It's kind of like a Darwin Award for wanna be operatives LOL.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Fear candy for some other nameless website.

Wonder if they will get bullhorned if spotted, lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Post about jade helm, which has at least two threads already.

Post about Chechnya threatening to send weapons to Mexico.

Opinion (exceedingly brief one) about being fearless.

Am I missing the point? How's this all tied together? Care to go a little deeper?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well they just blew the experiment by letting people know in advance, if that's what this is. It will be all skewed because people's senses will be heightened ant they'll be looking particularly for this sort of thing.
edit on 3 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

OK, I will admit that you weren't the only one indicating to me that I had left open some ... loose-ends.

SO, I've significantly-updated my Opening-Post to have hopefully ... filled-the-blanks.

( be fearless )

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I see that, thanks

And that is a very interesting take on things. I'm not sure I buy into it 100%, because Jade Helm was reported on well before the Chechnya comments. But it's a hell of a connection you've made, for sure.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What's the betting that there will be a major attack in the US SouthWest while these military exercises are going on, in one of the towns that they're deployed?

In London on 7/7, all four tube stations attacked were involved in an "Exercise" just before the attacks.

In New York on 9/11, there was a "military exercise" underway at the exact same time the planes were hitting the towers. Many of the first responders actually thought it was part of the drill.

False Flag attacks under cover of "military exercises" are the easiest of all.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I have already cracked the code for the missing hubcap people.

Nahhhh its just my brain doing Fnords

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They did do a similar experiment in the USA. They placed ten or more large blimp balloons beside the freeways, then the first group of people to correctly locate all of them would win a prize or something. It was an experiment in understanding how people could self-organize to achieve a goal.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Out here strangers end up lunch for the tigers and other animals in the jungle .. easy to spot .. the tigers napping after a big meal ..

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

They have held similar, although not as large, training over the last few years.

While I know people are stuck on the martial law stuff you have to ask yourself. With the approval numbers of Obama among the military, I seriously doubt, in the event Obama would try something that stupid, that the military would support Obama.

Local / state law enforcement...
not to mentioned 300+ million citizens who are armed.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So... what if the operation is actually the sociological equivalent of vapour-ware?

1) Let's say they want people spying on their neighbours and reporting back suspicious behaviour.

"I saw three people dressed real funny and I followed them until they littered. I think they're communists!"
"My neighbour is watching a pirated DVD. Is he one of your guys?"

2) Put out a notification that these people will be in their area and behaving suspiciously. And set up a hotline.

"If you see one of our dudes, call 1-800-RED-MEN-S. Huge prizes or something if you spot one of them!"

3) Don't do anything else. Now everybody's looking, and reporting their neighbours for every stupid little thing that might be suspicious. You get a huge volume of info on the city you've targeted, and all it cost you was advertising and call volume to a toll-free number. In fact, advertising takes care of itself, mostly. We're advertising right now!
edit on 30/3/2015 by CrikeyMagnet because: Underline for effect!! Drama!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrikeyMagnet
That is pretty close to my thoughts on this..trying to recreate East Germany..society of snitches if you will.
It's pathetic IMO.

edit on 30-3-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CrikeyMagnet

Operation "everyone is a criminal"

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Notice they're all in Southern States?

Yessir, the South AND the Military are teaming up to get rid of us Yankees once and for all.

Screw you South, Yankee lives matter!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Could be a lazy ploy to make civilians more aware and paranoid so as to notice any Isis leaks from the border...? Or they are bracing for an impending strike by Isis...

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I mind my own business and not anyone else's so nope.

join