It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evanescence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I first caught this band, on my realplayer it was on the homepage for New music videos. I watched it, payed little attention to, I thought it was so-so(not worth finishing the video). So I caught it on my itunes radio yesterday, and it clicked... For some reason I really really like this song.

catch their video "Bring me to life" here: www.rollingstone.com...

Another goodie is Powerman 5000 song "Free"
www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I liked their stuff. Downloaded the album. They aren't breakthrough, drop dead stuff, but good to listen too. The singer has a nice voice as well...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yeah That band is pretty good. And the Bring me to life single is awesome.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I caught them at a show one night. They were pretty entertaining. If you get a chance, go see them....

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I like the Bring Me To Life single, I haven't really heard much else from them though.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I was gonna buy the CD, but today I decided to sample some of their other songs...I wasn't too impressed. Maybe gotta give it a another go around

I'll probably just get the album off of itunes when I get my mac.

arc

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I bought the album a few weeks ago, some of it is excellent and brings me out in goosebumps and some of it is a little so-so..... I'm starting to suffer from overplay of 'bring me back to life' however so this album is going to be off my playlist until all the hype dies down and when I need my haunting female vocalist fix I will resort to Portishead again

top topics

join