It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Know the deep mind

page: 1

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:04 PM
So I was thinking,

We become the exact form necessary to attract and be filled by that which we search for.

Its like being a formless entity. Your mind is exposed to different inputs from reality through vision, smell, sensation, mental interpretations of memory and moments as they pass. All of it.

The sentiment we cling to, or rather resort to when we are not able to process the pain of the deep mind, is only a reaction. Its like a warning light on an engine that activates a failsafe protecting the motor from operating while damaged to avoid more damage.

Sentiment is like physical sensation. When you are being burned or pierced, your body alerts you of the damage with pain messages to the nervous system. There is a built in instinct to protect areas of the body we perceive as being in pain. It is like a master override on auto.

Similarly our minds also process "pain" messages about our core /deep mind. We perceive going into the deep mind as being a trip into a painful place like thinking of placing a hand above a flame.

Instinct tells us to recoil. It is difficult to stop and realise that we sometimes are dealing with phantom pain. Much like physical pain can leave a trauma that erases muscle memory....our minds can willfully blur the familiarity of existing in the deep mind. We blur the road to our core and also recoil from everything that comes FROM the deep mind.

IMO, The deep mind is many things as well as a place for reception and transmission of information. SENTIMENT like pain interrupts that transmission. BUT we are all a network of information interacting with transmitters and receivers of information. People and things in the universe.... Other networks...

Its not that sentiment ALWAYS breaks the connection between our singular identity and that of a global, universal consciousness. It is that much like with the message of "pain" to the brain through the nervous system, a message of emotional pain can shock the system and override all other messages in the deep minds network like with the body's central nervous system when perceiving pain.

If we want to achieve a higher level of consciousness we must delve DEEP into our core. We must become masters at navigating the network of pathways in the deep mind.

Its not that a state of plural identity would rob the individual identity of supremacy or even existence. Death of sorts. That is what the singular aspect of our minds fears and as such is the greatest source of perceived pain /fear. That is why it creates a sense of mental mortality we then must deal with.

Know that fear is pain. That would be lesson number one if any sages ever guided our liberation from this womb of existence.

When we can exist beyond the pain of both physical and emotional existence we can start to operate beyond the place we have recoiled into as a species.

We must learn to not fear the flame. We must learn to not fear the deep mind.

When the singular identity lives in harmony with the plural consciousness we all emanate from.

Its not that the deep mind is a place to GO TO. This is all an effort to return to where we COME FROM. It also about allowing the free and natural flow of it all....

This is where the mind truly exists. When we return the singular identity CHOOSES who to be after seeing all that is. The choice is based on the truth that the DEEP MIND is who we are and as such, should dictate our choice based on what reality IT perceives.

When in that state it is possible to choose to be ANYTHING, everything. The singular identity becomes plural in its ability to flow into all forms. The plural consciousness also becomes a finite point of existence and as such, SINGULAR.

It is in this convergence of the universe in us that sparks of life are ignited and where the forms of possible existence explode to all corners of our perceived reality. A reality we choose unhindered by perceived realities and their influence as to what reality itself shall be.

There is more I guess, always, but that is what comes to mind.

When you feel that pain, know that it is fear. When you know that, you can see the other truths that you never stopped knowing but that were overridden by the messages of pain being sent and received.

There is a personal process and a plural process we go through with other singular identities trying to find their way to the core we all search to go to and choose from. That powerful, pleasant, and natural /organic place we call home and get homesick for.

We become vessels of singular and plural consciousnesses trying to be filled with source consciousness so as to discover an infinite identity.

Who are we? Not just the I, but all of us. We? Us.

THINK INTO THE US. Find your way out again into the SELF. Like a heart beating pulse after pulse, or lungs filling with air breath after breath.

Into, out of, flowing into and out of.

Existence....every moment at a time. Beyond time. Just on and on forever.....Would you ask the purpose of a single heartbeat or a that of single breath? Why search for the purpose of a single moment in the process? Just let go and grab on, like a monkey swinging from branch to branch.

Learn to perceive the whole process and in that understanding and complete spectrum of sensation and emotion see the forms and formless of all. navigate through the forest of our network of mind and that of others....

God, there are no words to express it. Its absurd to even consider being that even talking about it leads us to think it is within our grasp...only to know that it is still something we quest after. How do we know that how we perceive it all is not still influenced by our current mindset and composition of consciousness? How do we know if this or that is the way?

We do not. We only do or do not. There is no knowing until you know. You will know when you know sort of thing...and if you ever think you know, then you probably dont know.

I dont know.

Maybe its my limits of brain mass and composition that hold me back. My human form. Maybe my human form is the perfect key to unlock the limits of my mental composition and range.

Who knows....

edit on 3 29 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:41 PM
a reply to: tadaman

Very beautiful. Poetic. S&F.

I am my own priest. My temple is the world. My religion is my heart. My spirit is the bond I share with humanity. I am my souls keeper and that is my covenant with God.
and a fitting "posting card".

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:13 PM
a reply to: Peeple

I am glad you enjoyed it and found it useful. Thanks man.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:19 PM
It is true that emotional pain blocks us from a deeper understanding of ourselves ...
However some pain is necessary ... it draws our attention to say an injury be it emotional or physical ...

I think the most painful thing we can do is look at ourselves completely honestly ... I believe it is a point from which we can truly progress ...
edit on 29-3-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
a reply to: artistpoet

Yeah I agree. Pain has its place. What I am saying is that it can cause a trauma and overwhelm our perception of ourselves and all.

Without pain, there is no growth. We would be wise to learn to function with pain in perspective. It does have a place and a purpose. This would also serve to complete its function and satisfy its purpose.

There is a full spectrum both physically and mentally of sensation /emotion. Being governed by one or all hinders our ability to navigate through all of them...instead we get bogged down by one or several.

Harnessing emotion and overcoming it entails finding or searching for a bigger picture or higher ground to perceive existence from in its totality.

Accomplishing our purpose and being able to choose what that purpose is based on a more complete source or point of power.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:48 PM

A lovely post thank you tadaman.

I do believe you have described a part of the picture quite accurately.

There are many layers to this thing we call 'life'...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:54 PM

Thanks for your reply

I like your thinking ... it rings true

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:47 PM

originally posted by: tadaman
So I was thinking,

When we can exist beyond the pain of both physical and emotional existence we can start to operate beyond the place we have recoiled into as a species.

We must learn to not fear the flame. We must learn to not fear the deep mind.

When the singular identity lives in harmony with the plural consciousness we all emanate from.

Thank you for your insights and considerations - an enjoyable read. I like what you say about going beyond fear.

Moment-to-moment we contract upon ourselves to give us a sense of separate identity. This is our most fundamental activity that we DO continuously, and it is pain. It is like clenching one's fist constantly - we do this with our feeling, with our mind, with our body relative to life energy.

To exist beyond this pain we must see that we are actually doing this in order to animate our sense of separate self. That very identity is actually this activity of contraction. That self-identity somewhere inside the body-mind is not an entity - it is this activity of self-contraction based in fear.

To realize our identity with consciousness, this activity is what we must understand, and when we really see it, we just stop doing it because it hurts!

Going into the deeper mind, into higher levels of consciousness, do not address this core activity of contracting upon a sense of "I". It doesn't matter where or what one experiences, this activity is at the root of every search, high or low. It is the root identification of consciousness with the body-mind via the mechanism of attention that must be transcended.

It is only when the mechanism of attention is understood to be the very root of this activity, that our illusory "I" is transcended in Reality, the only One who Is, Consciousness itself. The deeper mind, like the physical body, etc., is seen to simply be a modification of Reality, Conscious Light, and is not separate in the least from Being or Consciousness itself.

edit on 3/29/2015 by bb23108 because:

new topics