It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fun personality test! Choose a Eye and See What it Reveals !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Does anyone actually believe that these eyes have been able to describe their attributes?

After Reading several other options, I see attributes of myself described in at least half of them.

You could replace the eyes with colours or anything and the outcome would be equally likely to be successful.

I suppose it's a bit like star signs, they're so vague that everyone can relate to what they say.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
4 and 8, and it's official, I'm eccentric and philosophical, surely I'm not the only eccentric on ATS???

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Watchfull

I chose 7 and 8, which reads as energetic eccentric.
edit on 29-3-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I tried it three times the answers were 6 6 6. I might be in a little trouble here.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
2 and 8. It rings true.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

yeah i kinda thought that too. but i read the others and felt only one truly applied to me other than 2 and 8. But yeah, this is just for fun and I don't put any stock in it other than "hey thats pretty neat". I don't really see any harm in it. Unless someone starts "The Cult of the Eye Chart"... (hmmm... i could be like Most High!)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The title says "fun" and it has given me about ten minutes of that. I do enjoy thinking for a moment "oh wow, that's me!" Then I realized every description begins "Deep down...." And none of the explanations are "deep down you're a dork" so no doubt we're all delighted and amazed at how well it knows us deep down.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hmmm. Kinda creepy.

I was absolutely torn between six and nine..ultimately went with nine but not sure how I feel about it. Six feels better as a description.

Okay...off to read everyoneelse'sresults.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I went with 1 and 8.

👣

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

9 too.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

5+7

I like five, because I am a locksmith. I liked seven because I happen to like looking into a persons eyes when firelight is reflected therein.

The waffle underneath means nothing to me however, since 5 suggests that I have a personality which changes constantly, where as I am a completely curmudgeonly bugger, and have been pretty much the same way since I was five years old in terms of the way I look at the universe. Furthermore, 7 suggests that I am fiery and passionate, and never in the least moderate about anything. While I am a passionate man in many respects, I am also a man of reason and logic.

In summary then, those were some nice little renderings of eyes, but they do not mean an awful lot to me, and my preference for the fifth and seventh pictures says nothing of any note about who I am.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I choosed 9 and wow , i actually am like that. I am really suprised!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I liked 8, though I noticed 6 first. I would say 8 and then 6 in that order.

I dont know if this reads like a horoscope and I am just wanting all this awesome stuff to be true about me...LOL...Or if it is an accurate personality test, but I agree with it.

edit on 3 29 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I was most drawn to 9, and then to 1. Both of those are a pretty accurate description of me.

edit on 29-3-2015 by ChiefD because: Oops, picked the wrong eyeball for my second one I was drawn to

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
Does anyone actually believe that these eyes have been able to describe their attributes?

After Reading several other options, I see attributes of myself described in at least half of them.

You could replace the eyes with colours or anything and the outcome would be equally likely to be successful.

I suppose it's a bit like star signs, they're so vague that everyone can relate to what they say.

Could be... But I'm such a Scorpio that you won't hear it from me.

edit on 29-3-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

5+7

I like five, because I am a locksmith. I liked seven because I happen to like looking into a persons eyes when firelight is reflected therein.

The waffle underneath means nothing to me however, since 5 suggests that I have a personality which changes constantly, where as I am a completely curmudgeonly bugger, and have been pretty much the same way since I was five years old in terms of the way I look at the universe. Furthermore, 7 suggests that I am fiery and passionate, and never in the least moderate about anything. While I am a passionate man in many respects, I am also a man of reason and logic.

In summary then, those were some nice little renderings of eyes, but they do not mean an awful lot to me, and my preference for the fifth and seventh pictures says nothing of any note about who I am.

hmmmm... You sound English.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I am drawn to #6...and what it says is very much like me.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Interesting.. 6 and 9 .. both are me lol

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ok , here goes I guess. I chose 3 and then after that I chose number 4. I must admit that it was fairly accurate and gave me a few things to work on within myself also. I shall come back to this test again I think to change a few things in my outlook on life.

If you chose eye 3, Deep Down you are tortured. You’re the type of person who has a very tumultuous past that still affects you today. You can’t help but think that life is some sort of sick cosmic joke. You try to find your peace wherever you can. You don’t show the world your darkest thoughts. You have a lot to endure, and your keeping it to yourself. Your outlook can be surprisingly sunny at times. You’re an expert at picking yourself up when you fall.

If you chose eye 4, Deep Down you are philosophical. You’re the type of person who’s likely to over think everything and anything. You like to get to the deeper meaning of things. You get so lost in your thoughts that it’s sometimes hard to tell up from down. You don’t show the world how unsure you are about everything. You may be figuring things out, but you’re still confident. You see life as a puzzle, and you like playing with the pieces until they fit together. You may not ever figure out the meaning of it all, and you’re okay with that.

- See more at: www.the-open-mind.com...

edit on 30-3-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

I also picked five, but had to examine the rest closely before picking 6 also. Weirdly close...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join