It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amanda Knox acquitted of murder.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
a reply to: cuckooold

Foxy Knoxy is a stone cold killer. Ice water runs in her veins. She could run for office. Clinton/Knox '16!

How long has it been since the murder? It wasnt a relative that died and that does not register the same to some people when a friend dies. (know from exp) Year and a half later i dont shed a tear over my friend who died.

This was a case of Oh look A possible way to make americans look worse in the world. Italy has a long memory and they dont like US citizens like before WW2.

Shes been found not guilty twice SO that might suggest the prosecutor didnt have any evidence.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The number of times this was tried and got different results should be harassment. I don't care if Knox isn't nice this set a horrible precident. Just keep going, keep spinning the 'evidence ' just keep it in the news . Make money make careers off of these peoples LIVES.

If you really value life, you have to value the ones still living.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I am glad this is finally over for Amanda...now she can breathe again...and make plans. She seems to me like a person who will grow and thrive and move on with her life.

I do hope that the real killer or killers are finally found.

edit on 2015-03-30T09:36:48-05:00amMondayam3020153America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: edit

new topics

<< 1   >>

join