It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NASA engineer claims he saw a NINE FOOT alien on 1991 space mission

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
Whenever I see "former NASA engineer claims...", I immediately dismiss it as a hoax.

That particular title may impress some people but the reality is, "former NASA engineer" means absolutely nothing. The guy could have worked at NASA for a week designing a new barf bag and now he can claim he's a "former NASA engineer."

Here's a fairly unique story about McClelland that casts light on the question.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Lindemann was still confused about the job McClelland had when he failed his security background check in 1992 -- it was a contractor FOR NASA but not as a direct employee. My own employment in Houston was much the same pattern.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceOverlord

I have to agree. First, a "NASA Engineer' does not give another big foot story credibility.

Second, quoting the dailymallis like quoting "The Star" - these ain't exactly the most reputable of sources - and while these events MAY be happening in some alternate reality or universe, try leveraging something more reputable for a source.
edit on 30-3-2015 by universalbri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

So your hypothesis is that the story was fabricated and planted in an obscure newspaper clipping

I have no such hypothesis ... I just understand that we should not take what the media reports as proven fact ...

so that THIRTY YEARS LATER when McClelland began publicly telling his stories, somebody would FIND the article and use it to discredit him falsely

No ... I just understand that we should not take what the media reports as proven fact ...

Somebody has found an old article and brought that up here on ATS in an attempt to discredit him

I have simply listened to the interview ... To what he actually says ...

But yes ... Targeted people can and do have their reputations smeared and life severely disrupted and even taken.
He speaks of this in the interview also ... he never mentions some old clipping ... You did
edit on 30-3-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: JimOberg

So your hypothesis is that the story was fabricated and planted in an obscure newspaper clipping

I have no such hypothesis ... I just understand that we should not take what the media reports as proven fact ...

But then it logically follows that you can't take what McClellend says as proven fact, either.

So then we are left with analyzing and considering this report only on its merits, and without any evidence whatsoever confirming McClellend's story, there is absolutely no way I would be able to believe his story as being true.

Sure -- it hasn't been disproved either, so I suppose it is still "within the realm of possibility", but that's about it.

Therefore, considering that he runs a website in which he tries to sell his overpriced book and overpriced trinkets, I will chose to think that McClellend is just after the publicity in order to get people to visit that website to buy that book and trinkets.

edit on 3/30/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

But then it logically follows that you can't take what McClellend says as proven fact, either.

So then we are left with analyzing and considering this report only on its merits, and without any evidence whatsoever confirming McClellend's story, there is absolutely no way I would be able to believe his story as being true.

Sure -- it hasn't been disproved either, so I suppose it is still "within the realm of possibility", but I will chose to think that McClellend is just after the publicity in order to get people to visit his website to buy his expensive book and expensive trinkets.

I almost completely agree ... I think the same
Pretty wild claims ... for sure

Therefore, considering that he runs a website in which he tries to sell his overpriced book and overpriced trinkets, I will chose to think that McClellend is just after the publicity in order to get people to visit that website to buy that book and trinkets

I have no opinion but can see why he needs to make money also
edit on 30-3-2015 by artistpoet because: to add

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This wreaks of next level bull# material.

These types have been in alternative media since the dawn of the UFO age..

There is no way of verifying any claims at all, so these weirdos can use imagination and creative thinking to compose an articulate series of thought creations thst have no truth.

So easy a caveman can do it...bunk IMHO

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

I have no opinion but can see why he needs to make money also

Sure -- everyone needs money, and there is nothing illegal about him trying to sell his book or trinkets online.

However, that's just one more piece of this that makes me think he may be spinning a wild fictional story just so he can profit from it. I could be wrong about that, but that's how it appears to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

However, that's just one more piece of this that makes me think he may be spinning a wild fictional story just so he can profit from it. I could be wrong about that, but that's how it appears to me.

Yes it could or could not be so ...
If his story proved true by proof being presented ... I would be amazed ...
So in all honesty ... until then it is yet another story ...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: onebigmonkey

My point is a general one that more and more people are trusting google to tell them the truth. Have you looked through all the old newspaper archives that may have had other stories on this individual?
I certainly haven't, it's a pretty big task to physically go to all those libraries and do that....

Some ufologists have been collecting clippings for decades. Now do we have to believe some midnight PTB raiders came into our houses and STOLE those particular clippings and erased their titles from our logs?

I did not find those clippings from google, I clipped them from the paper in 1981. How many mental gymnastics will you invent to evade the significance of that?

And if that is true (i say 'if' with the utmost respect) then you sir would be my poster boy good old fashion research to help those who are drawn to the tunnel vision of internet search engines.

edit on 30-3-2015 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For all those 'pics or it didn't happen' people out there... he has plenty of pics! (At least placing him at NASA)

I think this guy is telling the truth - like most others who have done the same, his record has been wiped and he has lost his financial security. He is not the first NASA employee to make claims, far from it.
edit on 30-3-2015 by Andromedabound because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
How do i make a thread, is it the cross sign

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Andromedabound
For all those 'pics or it didn't happen' people out there... he has plenty of pics! (At least placing him at NASA)

I think this guy is telling the truth - like most others who have done the same, his record has been wiped and he has lost his financial security. He is not the first NASA employee to make claims, far from it.

So others have claimed to see 9 ft aliens hanging out with astonauts?? Really missed that one oh and getting pictures at NASA not a big deal. I never worked at NASA bit my father did. But guess what have all kinds of pictures of me at Goddard space flight center. So forgive me if I don't see someone having tourist photos taken in NASA as proof of anything.
edit on 3/30/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Andromedabound
... his record has been wiped and he has lost his financial security. He is not the first NASA employee to make claims, far from it.

How has his record been "wiped clean". How did he lose his financial security?

I don't think anyone at NASA is disputing the fact that he was a NASA contractor; they are not disavowing him. Plus, people who work for the government under the status of "contractor" (I am one, by the way) do not get any financial security from the government, because the government is not their employer.

In my case, I work for a non-governemnt private company who has a contract with a government agency for me to provide a service to that agency. I do much of my work in a government office alongside actual government employees, but I don't get paid by the government, but rather I get paid by the private company I work for out of the money from the government contract. Once the terms of the contract work is up, the government can decide not to renew, in which case they would owe our company nothing more than what we were owed to that point (and the government certainly would not owe ME anything, because I didn't officially work for them).

edit on 3/30/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I wonder if they are related to the "Tall Whites" that Charles Hall loves to lecture about.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

If the daily Mail are trying to deny something you can bet you're life on it being true!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6 i have seen this before maybe 5 years ago the OP then said the NASA guy on the shuttle went out and chated with the Alien

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rebellion7

The plus sign

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
He sounds to me like he is making it up, with all the evidence put forward by the people at ATS I for one do not believe a word he is saying. and people like that should be discredited for being a liar and a fraud
edit on 1-4-2015 by Doozied because: had to add more info

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Oh the www.dailymail.co.uk...

I wouldn't touch a 9 foot alien with a 10 foot pole... Old English proverb...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Oh the www.dailymail.co.uk...

I wouldn't touch a 9 foot alien with a 10 foot pole... Old English proverb...

Or at least use a comdom.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join