It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NASA engineer claims he saw a NINE FOOT alien on 1991 space mission

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I thought that line was great lol

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The 'entity', he says, stood on two legs and approached two U.S. astronauts, that he would not name, for one minute and seven seconds in the space shuttle bay.

Standing on two legs and approaching astronauts in a zero-g shuttle bay. Those aliens were pretty sharp to think to bring magnetic footwear.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich....
On one hand you could say because he was stripped of his pensions that he is just making it up to cause the government some riff raff, but on the other hand maybe it's true and now because he has lost his pensions that he is coming forth because he now has nothing to lose.

I want to believe!!! lol

You need more hands. He never earned a NASA pension to be lost.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've posted this at DM:

McClelland held a series of contractor engineering jobs at Cape Canaveral and performed honorable service, but was never a NASA employee. He was also a heroic and imaginative story teller, claiming close friendships with German scientists, secret contacts with presidents, and trusted colleague of astronauts [whose names, as in Resnik’s case, he would often misspell], and UFO encounters including personally inspecting the ‘Kecksburg crash’ in 1965 and finding it was a Nazi time machine. Unverifiable employment history claims seem to have been the cause of his being dropped for a NASA contract job in 1992 and he never worked in the space program again [he printed his own ‘business card’ claiming he still had the job]. His website offers ‘space souvenirs’ of dubious provenance for sale. Human compassion calls on us to send him assistance, but doesn’t make us have to believe any of his tales.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
Not only does he have a book to sell and promote, he has a small collection of massively overpriced memorabilia you can fund his fantasy life with.

Take this for example:

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

Maybe I'm missing it, but it seems the only way to buy his book is one chapter at a time. The price for each chapter varies, but they seem to average about $4.00...

...So 24 chapters at $4.00 per chapter = about $100.
That's an expensive book.

Edit to add:
Upon further investigation, I found chapters 1-10 of the book for $14.99. However, it seems chapters 11 through 24 are only available one-at-a-time for about $4.00 each (average).

edit on 3/29/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oldy but goody.

Wild claim, hard to believe, most don't, some consider it possible and some believe hard or have seen similar... I'm in the "could well be" camp.

If true, perhaps they are alien ...or members of a cohabiting species... or perhaps they are emissaries from the break-away human spacers who've had a couple generations in low gravity and now rule the basketball courts on our outlying colonies.

Interesting claim from someone who's not exactly a wild eyed hack...

eta: maybe bigfeet have low Earth orbit capability? Heh...

edit on 3/29/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

To me this now all bears a striking resemblance to the Lazar stuff, no? Some claims unverifiable, some claims disproven. With a heavy dose of "they're out to get me" tossed in.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Daily Mail
is equal to.. but not as entertaining
as Marvel Comics!
edit on Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:55:50 -0500554America/ChicagoSunday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
...Interesting claim from someone who's not exactly a wild eyed hack...

Well, just because he was once a contractor to NASA does not make him any less capable of displaying some characteristics of "a wild-eyed hack".

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

"Allegedly" this and "allegedly" that. Now to the business of scrubbing the internet of any proof this guy ever worked at NASA. They likely already did that before cancelling his government pension.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

If he did, which seems up for debate, they've apparently already started the scrub. He worked for NASA, he contracted for them....

Or none of the above.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

"Allegedly" this and "allegedly" that. Now to the business of scrubbing the internet of any proof this guy ever worked at NASA. They likely already did that before cancelling his government pension.

He wouldn't have been eligible for a pension as a contractor.

I am a government contractor (albeit for a different government agency -- not NASA), but I will never get a government pension, mainly because my employer is not the government, just like McLelland's employer was not the government.

edit on 3/29/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This story seems pretty well disproven, but throwing this out there. Hangar 1 covered a story of an underground base at the Denver airport, guy took the elevator for a bathroom. Winds up at a floor with a long hallway that seems out of place, but there is a sign that says "MENS". Going in the bathroom, all the urinals are positioned above where he could aim.

I cant believe they even bothered to air such a story, not one of their better episodes. It is an odd story to make up, maybe its the same guy !

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: JimOberg

To me this now all bears a striking resemblance to the Lazar stuff, no? Some claims unverifiable, some claims disproven. With a heavy dose of "they're out to get me" tossed in.

I'd avoid comparing cases to others. Just considering the facts of one is more than enough.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Here's an interview of him...judge for yourself!

youtu.be...

Very revealing video here.
He speaks of the different races on earth coming from different star systems and this isn't the first I've heard of this.

Particularly, he says the alien humanoids from Aldebaran are responsible for the Germans.
Well what do you know, Steward Swerdlow (a participant in the Montauk Project), mentions the same thing in his book Blue Blood True Blood Conflict And Creation:

In central Europe, the German tribes were genetically manipulated by beings from Aldebaran. These people are very intelligent and scientifically-oriented. They are generally blonde-haired and blue-eyed, with a minority of dark-haired, light-brown to hazel-eyed people. They are militaristic, and prefer to keep to themselves. For almost 2,000 years, the Aldebarans have been energetically connecting to the Germanic peoples, telepathically sending information to them and promoting a national sentiment.
Excerpt From Book

Here's a chart from his book dictating the origins of some other races:

This certainly is food for thought.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Just listening to the interview ... Some very big claims made right in ... Moon bases and Mars also

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Well, just because he was once a contractor to NASA does not make him any less capable of displaying some characteristics of "a wild-eyed hack".

True enough... but it is at least a point in his favor! Heh... better than some unemployable, ungrounded psychotic anyway, but certainly not proof.. .but then I didn't imply it was!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not long ago, going through old clipping files, I found this -- he seems to have been telling tall tales for a long time.

and

edit on 29-3-2015 by JimOberg because: add second clipping

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Just finished listening to the interview

Very extensive ...

Moon bases ... Crystal type structures
Mars also

Talk of the mining of Helium 3 by unidentified aliens

Ancient Egypt / Pyramids and the assistance by aliens in the building of them
A real person Isis a queen and her consort ... a main god

Much talk of humanoids from Aldebaran and their association with the Germanic race and also Van Braun (excuse spelling if incorrect)
How they fuel off the Sun ... Electro Magnetic ... It being an Electric Star as is the Universe
Claims the Universe is the body of God which we reside in and the Universe is also the aliens God

Sabotaged missions also ... Columbia ... Challenger

Gives out his email address and PO address freely

Talks of the presence of Aliens here to help in humanoid form ... and how the world is becoming a prison and the USA a police state

Lots of other stuff too

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

He claims to have been in the navy and been a technical assistant/advisor on the Apollo missions
Monitoring the feeds
edit on 29-3-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join